nice bags (ehhehe not yours.)

#42 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

anyone wanna play "Where's Rosie"?

she's easy enough to find...she's the bitch with a hainous vagina growing out of her head. BUNZILLA tore through town, ate a few of the healthier villagers and decided to spare her slutty life ...strange; no harsh chemicals involved with that one...just goes to show ya...it doesn't always take harsh chemicals to be all fucked up...

Attached Thumbnails

• i.p.freely 019.jpg
  • i.p.freely 016.jpg
  • i.p.freely 018.jpg
  • i.p.freely 014.jpg
  • i.p.freely 010.jpg

#43 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:52 PM

Holy crap my incontinent friend, those Brazils really do well in the bags eh? 'Cept that one with its brains oozing out of its head, those look sweet! :amazed:

#44 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

looking sweet....looks like you got a little bit of rose comb on one of those caps but not to worry your flush looks excellent!

#45 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

looking sweet....looks like you got a little bit of rose comb on one of those caps but not to worry your flush looks excellent!

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE "WHERE'S ROSIE" CONTEST....good job eat

i also discovered some vertigo...i have no idea how harsh chemicals made it's way into my substrate...this is most diappointing indeed...but i'll take it over contams anyday:headbang:

#46 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:00 PM

that's all she wrote apparently. i was hoping to get some final pics but i lost access to a camera. i ended up with a few monsters, a couple of 80 grammers, but i also ended up with a touch of rosecomb and alot of vertigo. i attribute the vertigo to extemely high moisture levels in the bag i'll have to watch it next time. in conclusion i would like to point out that when i did the brazils to donkey poo the results were quite different. the one's seymorebunz and i grew with donkey poo; grew perfectly
http://mycotopia.net..._threadid=25592.
and these did not. i now need to figure out why so i'm gonna do the following with horse poo: f+, Z-strain, pe, bang phang ka all in sandbags and see if i can't find out for sure if horse is truley the best. like i said there were alot of veriables here, and there always is with growing. i do however; feel as though if i get the moisture levels down, and do everything else the same way i did it here i'll be rockin like a rockstar with three testiculs and four guitars.

thanks to all who posted, and by the way jesus, i got that rolling stone u sent me very promptly and that read on hunter s. is amazing. thanks a million man:headbang::headbang::headbang:

#47 Mortandello

Mortandello

Brazilian Mush Hunter

• Expired Member
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

tell me about their potency.
i find out they are very similar to PESAS, am i right?
strong, very FAST and colorfull.

#48 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:34 AM

tell me about their potency.
i find out they are very similar to PESAS, am i right?
strong, very FAST and colorfull.

visuals aren't the greatest but the body high is something special indeed:headbang::headbang:

#49 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:43 AM

i don't think you mean vertigo
a sensation of whirling and loss of balance, associated particularly with looking down from a great height, or caused by disease affecting the inner ear or the vestibular nerve; giddiness. -

i'm guessing that you actually mean
verticillium ?

#50 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

the one's seymorebunz and i grew with donkey poo; grew perfectly
http://mycotopia.net....threadid=25592.
and these did not. i now need to figure out why so i'm gonna do the following with horse poo: f+, Z-strain , pe, bang phang ka all in sandbags and see if i can't find out for sure if horse is truley the best.

i have serious doubts about that,
horses and donkeys are inter-breedable, but crosses are sterile-
in essence they are almost the same species
except donkeys have 2 more chromosomes.
and having seen/worked with both
their poo is virtually identical.
if anything, donkey is better, imo, as it's more fibrous, lighter textured
and ready to use sooner from the field / stables .

#51 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

i don't think you mean vertigo
a sensation of whirling and loss of balance, associated particularly with looking down from a great height, or caused by disease affecting the inner ear or the vestibular nerve; giddiness. -

i'm guessing that you actually mean
verticillium ?

yes indeed...i mean verticillium, i had heard it reffered to as vertigo, i was however aware of the true meaning of vertigo, thanks for the correction, i had no idea what to call that godawful shit

#52 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:20 PM

after reading up on what that is, i realize that i've let loose some evil spores in my closet. will disinfectant like "oust" rid me of all those little badies?

#53 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:45 PM

not really a long-term solution, no.
better scrub with bleach water.

#54 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:25 PM

will do...thanks hip:bow::bow:

#55 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

after picking the first flush, i pasturized some coir and place a thin 1/2 inch layer over my substrate. i may have recieved some faulty info...bc i put it right back in the fruiting chamber (room temp of under 75 degrees). after four days of nothing new happening i went with my first instinct all along and placed my bag back into the incubater (hot closet 84 degrees)...any suggestions or thoughts on this topians? i see plenty of moisture along the sides of my sandbag and everything looks ok...just no new growth visible...

#56 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:33 PM

Well the mycelium is pretty old at this point and has changed its focus from new growth to fruiting. Also if there is any overlay that would hurt its chances at colonizing the casing layer. You were a day late and a dollar short as they say.

#57 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:40 PM

nah...no overlay, but yeah, this may be fruitless...

#58 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

It may colonize it in time, but after a flush I would put a super thin (1/8") casing layer on it. Just scrape some off. Some verm mixed in there may help too.

#59 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:33 AM

souds gravy jesus; and would u recommend a dunk...some topians do, some don't...:mistrust:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!