• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:59 AM

hey just a thought ever wonder if your being watchd well only the paronoid survive......i picked up a few good gagdets to detect body wires phone taps and bugs.theres allot of crappy companies selling bullshit but theres some that def work..i was def suprised when using this equipment.(no bullshit)...try it youll feel safer and know when theres a green light or a red.and if you get a phone tap detector you have to remember that infinity taps can pick up sounds up to 75 feet of a hung up phone so just because the phone is hung up doesnt mean that they cant hear you and others do not ever discuss in the house and also do not ever discuss when your going to check for taps because they can turn off the tap if they know when you gonna check then turn off the tap after your done checking so you cant detect it thus leaving your check useless..be safe...peace...

#2 highflyer

highflyer

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:42 AM

Ive heard of that infinity machine, although not by that name specifically as far as I can remember. I heard that you can purchase a unit online that has those capabilities. Have any links?

#3 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:34 AM

http://www.spy-equip...transmitter.htm
http://www.spy-labs.com/gsmlamp.htm
(expensive!)

Make one yourself:
http://www.spy-equip...transmitter.htm :)

#4 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:34 AM

Yep, the old "Boxes" from The Anarchist's Cookbook - could find plenty of different ones, from turing a house line into a payphone to a box like you said that actually "deads" the phone as opposed to just turning off the earpiece, as you said. Cool stuff, but I'm not that paranoid. Knowing when lights hit would be pretty neat, though. There's a cool copy of The Cookbook running out of France, I think; if one was to do a Google search one would find it quickly and be able to learn all about these things. Unfortunately I can't link or endorse these kinds of things as it's against board policy, so you kids are now on your own.

#5 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:36 AM

wow, i never knew about the dead phone thing. does that apply to cellphones also?

#6 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

yeah theres parallel taps but most of them like to use infinity taps to pick up sounds around the house when your phone is hung up.great southern tecnologies is a good start.i have a device from them thats a little bigger than a zippo and it will vibrate in my pocket if im about within 7 to ten feet from someone wearing a body wire.theres tons of ways to protect yourself.almost all transmitters use the same frequences that can be picked up with ease.as far as cell phones go i wouldnt talk serious stuff on the cell phone.if you have nextel make sure your gps is turned off and on privite.with the company i mentioned for about 900 bucks you get a phone tap detector a bug sweeper a bodywire detector an ultra frequence detector and a another bodywire detector disguised as a small clock radio.not bad huh.i had a freind who just got out of the bing a month ago and he said he wished he woulda had a bodywire detector that night when he got popped....peace...

#7 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 07:48 AM

cheaper to do a pat-down if you suspect a wire

#8 Guest_dial8_*

Guest_dial8_*

Posted 17 October 2005 - 09:22 AM

I usually give everyone hugs. If they are wearing this will usually intice some kind of nervous response and I may very well be able to feel it if it is in the right spot. this will not, of course, detect well hidden ones. Sometimes I hug and rub all over. LOL....this usually intices a very nervous rsponse. the guy is prolly thinking..."is this dude gay".

#9 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 19 October 2005 - 12:53 AM

just pull out a shotgun and tell em strip, then throw their clothes outside and finish your biz....

#10 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 01:21 AM

Producing white noise in the vicinity of a bug will disrupt its ability to pick up discernable sounds, especially if you put the white noise between the bug and you.

Running water in a sink or shower, radio static, beads in a rattle, etc are examples of white noise.

#11 chem42

chem42

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:38 PM

Yep, the old "Boxes" from The Anarchist's Cookbook - could find plenty of different ones, from turing a house line into a payphone to a box like you said that actually "deads" the phone as opposed to just turning off the earpiece, as you said. Cool stuff, but I'm not that paranoid. Knowing when lights hit would be pretty neat, though. There's a cool copy of The Cookbook running out of France, I think; if one was to do a Google search one would find it quickly and be able to learn all about these things. Unfortunately I can't link or endorse these kinds of things as it's against board policy, so you kids are now on your own.

Most of the Anarchist's Cookbook (The online version by Jolly Roger) is bullshit. Most of the things in there either dont work on modern phone systems, never worked, will get you arrested, or will get you killed.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!