Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Favorite Smoking utensil

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: Whats your tool of choice for burning the ganja

Whats your tool of choice for burning the ganja

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 frankieg42ie

frankieg42ie

rather fond of drugs

• Expired Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

all of the above, one after the other!
but a joint with clear papers has my vote, with a close second being a nice glass pipe.

#42 Sillycyber

Sillycyber

Observer

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

The cellulose papers are pretty neat, and always great to smoke. I prefer the bong myself. I think it gives the perfect taste+thc combo. Tastes great, gets you ripped quick. Very straight to the point. No poking around, ya know?

:weedpoke:

#43 MizKaos

MizKaos

Spirit

• Expired Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

iam a joint kind of person but bong is my second choice.

#44 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:39 AM

"love has no favorites"
:rasta:
-wlj

:bow:

in the same day i will usually more then once use all of the above options in the poll :weedpoke::rasta::D
except the shotgun :eusa_eh: how high-school!? :lol: :p
nah theyre cool hehehehe but nothin beats a powerhitter ;) it should be an option, imo :D
any old timers have/had one before????

for the record, my current vape sucks :lol: so i havent vaped dAiLy in a bit. :p
volcanos and the hand/manual/non-electric vaporizors are top dawg for sure. the wood boxes with a tube u attach (called a 'whip') are pretty whack for the price, imo. i dont sell them. but i do own one. theyre not worth it considering for 200 dollars extra you could have a 'cano:)
i figure if u want a shitty vapo like that, ya may as well make yer own usin a halogen bulb (note: beeeeee careful doin this! :lol:
now all the prefab units such as the vapor brothers now use ceramic heating elements. glass has become obsolete apparently :confused:)
however,
the vapezilla and other black box style whipped units with fully variable digital readout with fans that blow the vapor/smoke out the whip down yer throat are excellent to use, ime, as well,
but nothin. NOTHIN, beats the good ol' volcano :)
:bow: hands down.
as far as electric goes, that is ;)
there are *many, many* hand/manual vapo-pipes that are amazing inventions,
and im in the process of obtaining stock from a few companies to sell through my shop! vaporizing is easily accomplished on ANY bong etc using a HEAT GUN also. very nifty tool to have around :) i plan on caryin those soon too i am waitin for a few samples to see which i dig best before stockin any tho ;)

great poll :) too bad i cant vote! need that all the above option!!!! :rasta::rasta::rasta:

:)

#45 lucysd

lucysd

untrustworthy

• Expired Member
  • 969 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:51 AM

a bong IS a pipe
and works well
IF YOU DON'T USE ANY LIQUIDS IN IT.
but any liquid will reduce delivered THC.

fuck that im taking the water outta my bong

wow water is such a ripoff
who woulda thought
after all this time
i was getting robbed by the water jeez

i learn something new every day

personally ive had bud that i smoked outta a pipe and it was like ok good
then i rolled a j and i was fucked up nasty like it was way better than the pipe

while other weed its the other way around

but all in all
knifers with a bottl of evan williams with the bottom broken off to make goo hits hehehehe

#46 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

Vape!!! Vape!! Vape!

lol,

well, Just read my last post in this thread......
and now, I never feel the need for a bong rip after the vape anymore. lol
Best lil investment ive made in a looong time, that there vape. lol
:bow:

#47 Burger

Burger

Recluse

• OG VIP
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

Glass bongs for everyday use at home. Joints for out and about. My custom glass bubbler pipe for hash :rasta:

#48 FDK

FDK

Mad Scientist

• Expired Member
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image

This has been my favorite utensil for about 15 years now, minus the Stir rod of course. Funny thing being was I had lost the rod in my current pipe just a day after having bought an 8" silver chain I had planned to braze between the two to prevent just such a tragedy.
But IMO it's the perfect device, tiny, easily palmed, blends seamlessly inside my toolbox while going thru airports on service calls (Always thouroghly cleaned prior to arrival with rubbing alohol) It's only "downfall" I find is that it clogs quickly which is fine, provided you hang on to the stir-rod as it makes cleaning the tar trap a breeze.

:offtopic:
On the subject of Bongs and water absorbing the THC, has anyone tried running their bongwater thru a Vaporizer? I guess the THC might still stay bonded with the H20, but mabey a lil' vacuum could coax it out?

#49 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:33 AM

Posted Image

This has been my favorite utensil for about 15 years now, minus the Stir rod of course. Funny thing being was I had lost the rod in my current pipe just a day after having bought an 8" silver chain I had planned to braze between the two to prevent just such a tragedy.
But IMO it's the perfect device, tiny, easily palmed, blends seamlessly inside my toolbox while going thru airports on service calls (Always thouroghly cleaned prior to arrival with rubbing alohol) It's only "downfall" I find is that it clogs quickly which is fine, provided you hang on to the stir-rod as it makes cleaning the tar trap a breeze.

:offtopic:
On the subject of Bongs and water absorbing the THC, has anyone tried running their bongwater thru a Vaporizer? I guess the THC might still stay bonded with the H20, but mabey a lil' vacuum could coax it out?

:lol:
just smoke more to make up for the loss of high thru waterbongs ;) why do you think bongs are sold with a FULLSIZE bowlhead included?
dunno bout u guys but i like to clear the entire bowl in 1 hit :rasta: that is like smoking an entire spoon packed with pot in 1 hit.
the amount of weed wasted/burnt is why you get highe faster from bongs ;)
unless of course you go spend some moremoney and find a 1hitter slide :lol: i havent seen them in ages, but used to have one for my acrylic bong in highschool. lol.
as for the protopipe. ugh. i could go on all day on why i hate them. but, to be fair, ill just state the facts--
too many people have been dooped by this company in my honest, humble, well-informed opinion...
no way to sound modest, sorry :rasta: hehehehe
fact: they cost between 30 and 50 dollars, retail. :dead:
fact: BY FAR THE MOST OVERPRICED PIECE OF SHIT TO HIT THE HEADSHOP - EVER.

also...

they say "made in usa", but, uh, the people who make them, when i contacted them directly to inquire about this and other products, could barely speak english. i shit you not and highly doubt theyre claims of "made in usa" are true. that, and the amount of knockoffs on the market that are totally made in china make me believe they are truly just bullshitting us. theyre chinese, the chinese have the design down perfectly, and as such, pump out tons of identical, but cheaper fakes. (if u see them for under 40 bucks theyre fake. wholesale from the manufacturer is just under 20 bucks. insanity any way you cut it.:eusa_snoo)

for the toolbox the 'screw' pipe, which costs under ten bucks at any non-thieving headshop, actually looks like hardware and more then blends in--it IS a piece of threaded hardware! :lol:
pic below :)

if you are traveling, and cleaning the thing every time with alcohol anyway :eusa_eh: might as well buy a kryptokit? they are padded cases that come with a nice heady pyrex glass bat ("cigarette holder" lol), detachable (velcro) rubber-lined freshness stash pouch, a bic lighter, and a metal poker to keep your piece clean etc :) half the price of the protopipe for this entire fuckin kit :lol:

if you are goin into a venue for a show or somethin, and wanna get a bowl past security, i highly recommend these mushroom-shaped pyrex glass 'pendants' :D the bowl part faces your body so it lays on the chest lookin like a nice handblown mushroom pendant :rasta: whenin reality, its a fully functional spoon on a heady hemp necklace :) so if you get yanked aside durin a concert by security and asked to empty pockets, as happens to me at almost every venue ive been to in nyc :p they wont find a thing and move on to the next guy to find the culprit with the pipe :weedpoke: :eusa_clap
best thing since sliced bread :D i love mine. its pictured below. looks like a cubie :lol: has the torn veil ring on the stem and all :p

the magnetic folding pipe is a nice little device as a cheap solution for metal pipe people (cough...gross...cough...:D) hehe thats the one that looks like a little piece of aluminum, square shaped, that when pulled apart a certain way, 'flips out' transforming, literally, into a tiny lil pipe...the thing is so small and clogs so easily tho i gave the one i had to a friend after a month or two bringin it to college. thing was like a one hitter and costed me 15 bucks or so, whereas the screw is a way better investment for less money haha :)

note:
the krypto kit is knocked off a lot also. so caveat emptor hehe
sometimes the retailer will rip off folks by sellin em with a metal 'cigarette' bat, and sometimes stores sell em unloaded even! but theyll picture them online with the accessories?! :mistrust:
so be sure to make sure they include the glass chillum/bat/cig holder and lighter or you might get ganked! retail is 25-40 bucks for the real deal. depending on what kind of piece is loaded in it. thats fully loaded. :mistrust:f empty, with no lighter and no piece, the case alone with the pouch and poker only should retail for under 20 bucks. for a fully loaded pyrex glass piece one, i know of a place you can get them as shown below, in black, hemp, etc, for 25 bucks ;)
:D
shake it ez :rasta:

Ps- Glass joints/blunts are really cool new toys too. the kits i get can be loaded with a glass blunt or glass bat. your choice :) the blunt/joint is cool because you pack the whole length of the thing with pot-- imagine a reverse bat :) basially all it is. makes a nice toy for those who cant roll but like the way its held/smoked, and or the fact they dont have to pack the thing over and over again like a bat/chillum/onehitter, OR :pirate:, folks who need more then a bat loaded up to get lifted. like me :p tolerance issues SUCK.
also good for large group cyphers :hugs:

ahhhhh.....the joys of kah-nob-iss
-fritz the cat :rasta:

be good :D

Attached Thumbnails

• largependantonhempnecklace.jpg
  • screwpipe.JPG
  • krypto kit1.jpg

#50 firerat

firerat

Very Hoppy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,882 posts

Donator

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:14 AM

This little guy.

No real reason other than it's easy to lay in bed and hit it. LOL

kind.jpg

I like me a joint every once in a while if I just have some shwag.:rasta:

#51 LuMaShI

LuMaShI

dimethyltriptomaniac

• Expired Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:28 PM

I'm a Glasspiece/ Glass Pipe man myself :D though the vaporizor is cool, but I'm all about the Glass!!!

#52 ishkaboo

ishkaboo

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:28 AM

Bong all the way. I have a glass on glass icecatcher with a diffuser and it gets me so much higher than my 3-D triple blown glass piece (although that is awesome as well).

#53 LuMaShI

LuMaShI

dimethyltriptomaniac

• Expired Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:46 AM

I already posted my piece but hell, here is mine.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1220251591"] glasspiece2.JPG

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1220251591"]glasspiece.JPG

glasspiece.JPG glasspiece2.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• glasspiece.JPG
  • glasspiece2.JPG

#54 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:17 AM

My answer would have been all of the above if it had been an option. I noticed a long long time ago, that if I smoke out of the same utensil over and over without ever switching up, I can't get high anymore from that utensil until I switch it up. I chose the bong, but if all I hit is a bong, a pipe will get me way more stoned. If all I hit is a steamroller, same thing, switching up to a bong or a joint or a pipe will do the trick a lot better.

#55 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Although I dont smoke anymore..Joints would be my style of choice :P

#56 jmtx

jmtx

horticulturist

• Free Member
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:37 PM

the good old gravity bong is the best thing around, one hit even of some mids will destroy you and put u in a coughing fit!!!

#57 cuts

cuts

The Pope of Dope

• Expired Member
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

bongs fuck u up

#58 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

bottl of evan williams

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. Evan Williams. Don't know why, its rotgut, yet i drink almost nothing else.... anyway, i chose shotgun but i'd really have voted for gravity bong.I mean, im smoakin a doob rite now, but in terms of efficiency and satisfaction, GB's take the cake. I know, i know, its like a college dormroom all over again. 1/4" socket wrench SEALED into a two litre, packs with .25g ganj and you get it all at once. no waste. very stoned. special occasions for me now but used to be the standard, cept we used a wine bottle with a glass on glass male/female piece.

#59 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 6,875 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

A full bowl no matter what the utensil!

#60 LSDarkstar

LSDarkstar

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 339 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

A bong called a Tokemaster !!!!! :bow:

I got my first Tokemaster in 1978 and I STILL love this thing ... my current TM is 18" long( the executive). Straight tube with a carb. on the stem.

My Tool of choice ................................. tubin' it here.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!