Guest_JT_*

Posted 18 November 2004 - 03:29 PM

OK everybody.
i have just acquired..
58 grams of high quality inner root bark[mimosa hostilis]
28 grams of high quality p. viridis
and a shit load of syrian rue seeds
what do i need to do here, i hate puking
anyway i can escape that or is it inevitable?
any help, comments, tips or pointers would all help .

#22 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 18 November 2004 - 03:42 PM

Heh in the thread just below this one...same question was asked.

All you want to know can be found here.

http://mycotopia.net...s/5/87787.html? 1094748481

#23 Guest_tehutiroo_*

Guest_tehutiroo_*

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:05 PM

"58 grams of high quality inner root bark[mimosa hostilis]" This will give you 5 good trip...

"28 grams of high quality p. viridis" One good trip.

"what do i need to do here, i hate puking"

Not much you can do, it happens. Go here for a few teks to extract your Rue. Extracting your rue will help you with the bad body load rue gives. http://www.erowid.or...traction5.shtml

#24 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:11 PM

what I found is that if you're making a rue and mimosa drink then you should get it filtered till it looks completely clear. it should look like cranberry juice. ofcourse it will probobly be darker.

if i were you i might try 10 grams of mimosa, and 4 grams of rue.

lightly boil the ingredients in a glass or stainless pot for an hour, the pour the off the water and save it, then add another ammount of water boil that for an hour then add the two washes together and boil it down to 100ml or so.

thats what i'd try.

ofcourse as soon as i get the kitchen space I'm doing caapi and viridis.

I think you'd be less likley to puke if you get rid of the sediment. when i did my cold infusion and made it totally clear my stomach didnt even feel it.

#25 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:35 PM

i hate puking
anyway i can escape that or is it inevitable?

try adding gelatin to brew to precip out the tannins
see http://mycotopia.net...read.php?t=8797

#26 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 19 November 2004 - 02:14 PM

yeah i would love to do the cold infusion, especially if it helps with the stomach upset ...
think you could explain ...

#27 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:24 PM

i did a pretty detailed explaination on the thread "my first ayahuasca analouge with photos"

but yea, basically I had nothing. no privacy, no coffee grinder, no NOTHING. i mean I did this tek out of pure desparation. (it worked very well though)

I broke up the mimosa by hand. just twisted it up and go blisters doing it. if you have blender of coffee grinder it would do the trick right away.

I had half an ounce of the stuff so I eyed up half. put it in a jar, boiled water in the microwave put a bunch of lemon juice in it then poured the water into the jar with the crumbled mimosa.

then in a separate jar I eyed up half a gram of 10x mimosa extract and poured it in a little hot water with lemon juice.

I shook both things a bunch then left it in the fridge for a few days. it had a smell that seemed like it might go bad so i kept it cool.

then after about three days I combined the two liquids and filtered it through paper twice, then through cotton twice.

after that it looked like cranberry juice. (did not taist like it though)

the two things id watch out for is the amount of water. dont let the total water amount to any more than 250ml. anything more than that would make it really easy to throw up.

the other thing is you have rue in seed form right? yea, that could present a problem. the extract smelled evil enough. kinda like morning glory seeds.

see a while back I ate some of those from a company that is now quite reputable but when i ordered from them they gave me seeds that were supposed to be un-treated.. but they were. I was sick out both ends for 8 hours and I hardly tripped at all. it was horrible. so the smell of the rue reminded me of that. it was terrible.

anyway the lemon juice covered it.

i think since you have strait roo I'd boil it down and try to make some sort of extract with it.

I've read of instances where rue was used with no ill effects but you gotta get rid of as much of the plant material as possible. its not good for you.. (the planty stuff)

#28 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:57 AM

even when i don't puke
i still get the trots/runs.

#29 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:19 PM

not during the experience I hope.

I do have a question though, lets say one did start to feel as though they were going to puke. how long do you want to refrain before allowing it?

I'm just thinking about when people throw up their mushrooms they dont really trip very hard. so how long should the huasca stay in you before its okay to let it out?

#30 Guest_redmonk_*

Guest_redmonk_*

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

I like to keep it down as long as possible . Sometimes I don't puke at all . But sometimes, when you turn green in the face and your mouth suddenly begins to water.....it's no longer a decision ! It can happen in the middle of the trip . Here's the good news : The nausea can disappear as quickly as it comes on , especially after you puke . I personally find that a little marijuana helps alleviate it . Try to stay relaxed , don't dread it . Purging is one way Ayahuasca cleanses our bodies of toxins . The visions that will follow are surely worth it .

#31 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 21 November 2004 - 10:31 PM

well, shit, i love smoking marijuana, always have some good stuff, but i don't know about the hershey squirts that hippie is talkin about hehehee

#32 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:50 PM

all I can say is, if you prepare it right, the side effects really wont matter. You'l have an experience that will more than make up for it.

#33 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 22 November 2004 - 07:36 AM

lol
i have a buddy
big bad ass biker kinda guy
who shit all over himself his 1st time,
pretty damn funny
but his wife failed to see the humor

#34 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:34 PM

haha, po0p.

#35 Guest_tehutiroo_*

Guest_tehutiroo_*

Posted 24 November 2004 - 11:10 PM

"lol
i have a buddy
big bad ass biker kinda guy
who shit all over himself his 1st time,
pretty damn funny
but his wife failed to see the humor"

LOL! I was at a meeting last summer where everone wore depends!!

This stuff does a wonderfull job cleaning out the body. The shiting can be very serious! Its like someone turned on a hose our your rear end. My O mY I never imagined I was so full of shit, or even my body could hold that much.Posted Image

#36 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 11:56 PM

that could actually be kinda helpful in some cases i think.

I've heard that the average male around 35 has over 5 pounds of undigested meat in and around his digestive track.

#37 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:22 AM

the average male around 35 has over 5 pounds of undigested meat in and around his digestive track

urban myth,
not factual

#38 philemon

philemon

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 02:35 PM

thank god

#39 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:11 AM

someone turned on a hose out your rear end.
:lol:

#40 Guest_ferry_*

Guest_ferry_*

Posted 22 November 2004 - 02:50 PM

I have a simple question:
Right now I'm making some Ayahuasca with 30 grams of Viridis and 30gr. of Caapi.
If I plan to drink half of this stuff...can I save the rest of it in de fridge ?
And for how long ?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!