I :loveeyes: sandbag pics http://mycotopia.net...gs-100_0531.jpg and nice save

#42 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

proly PE6 , TGS doesn't have PE

well...i ordered penis envy, not PE6, and i believe at the time that TGS carried that and didn't carry the PE6...
i'm not trying to slander the great name of TGS. they have ALWAYS treated me VERY well. anyway...here's the pics. u guys decide for urself...

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_0540.JPG
  • 100_0538.JPG
  • 100_0539.JPG
  • 100_0537.JPG
  • 100_0535.JPG
  • 100_0536.JPG

#43 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:02 AM

here we go topians: the entire haul. the "penis envy" is at the very bottom...again i want to stress that i had absolutely NO interest in growing PE6 at the time i ordered...ralphster was out of PE so i ordered it from TGS...

i will add as a jovial foot note that...this particular strain is good, and has gotten nothing but rave reviews....i am under the impression that by mistake...the only strain that i could i have concievabley recieved by mistake, would of course as Hippie 3 stated be PE6...

i just spent alot of time on these and was really looking forward to watching some PE grow...oh well...

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_0545.JPG
  • 100_0544.JPG
  • 100_0543.JPG
  • 100_0542.JPG
  • 100_0541.JPG

#44 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:36 AM

You have done an excellent job! Now if you look at the substrate it is very dry now and I don't notice any condensation on the sides of your bag. Was some of the moisture escaping?

Dunk it, and add a thin double ended casing and see what happens.

Great shots!

ok well...yes and no...moisture constantly escapes due to the fact that i have a tee- pee type sandbag set-up. rubber bands/plastic gloves wrapped around cotton at the top for better FAE. i compensate for that by spraying the sides with water with a splash of peroxide about two to three times a day. i will be dunking...the sub is however far from dry...it just recieved a day of harsh fanning...i already have the first of my subs submerged and will be doing at least two of them this way...the other two subs are a bit thin and fragile, and i fear that they may be utterly destroyed by dunking. as far as adding a casing..i only have straw; what do u think about that? :rasta:

#45 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:45 PM

Nice Job bro.

:headbang::eusa_clap:headbang:

#46 seymorebunz

seymorebunz

CHEERS

• OG VIP
  • 997 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:54 PM

Nice job Mr. Pee....sucks about the PE though.

Question....Why don't you just turn your fan around and lay your fruits right on top of the grating??? Just a suggestion.

Laterz

#47 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

Nice job Mr. Pee....sucks about the PE though.

Question....Why don't you just turn your fan around and lay your fruits right on top of the grating??? Just a suggestion.

Laterz

thanks man....because the caps on these were huge and there were plenty of them. i didn't wanna get them all chopped up and shiiiiiiiiit....they dried fine in like three days.:headbang:

#48 fahtster

fahtster

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,957 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:02 PM

beautiful Mr. P.. sucks about the PE.. i'm sure it was an honest mistake. Almost looks like PESA or something... pretty strain none the less. :thumbup: nice save for sure.. I think we were all rootin for ya pretty hard. :)

fahtster

#49 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:27 PM

beautiful Mr. P.. sucks about the PE.. i'm sure it was an honest mistake. Almost looks like PESA or something... pretty strain none the less. :thumbup: nice save for sure.. I think we were all rootin for ya pretty hard. :)

fahtster

lol thanks faht; yeah that strain is VERY pretty...big, white spotted bells. very interesting and cool. and everyone is very into the trip on them...i wonder what they are. next time i order i'll order both PE and PE6...:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!