Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,625 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:47 PM

Well so far, there is the goo

http://mycotopia.net...-poppy-goo.html

An alcohol extract

http://mycotopia.net...ol-extract.html

It is questionable whether or not you can consider these actual opium though. The only way to get the real deal is with fresh pods. There is the freeze tek also which is in the goo thread.

After some experimenting I have come up with a new method to obtain a smokeable product from tea. Or rather, how to extract opium from pods either fresh or dry.

1. Take pods, dried or fresh, and freeze them
2. Add 4 parts water for each 1 part pod material into a blender and grind it up good
3. Pour it over in a mug or similar, stirr it well for some minutes, then let it sit for about 1 hour in room temp.
4. strain it to discard the biggest chunks, use a strainer with fairly big holes.
5. Fill the upper brown and most clear layer over into a bottle, let the rest stay in the mug
6. Extract the goo and particles left in the mug with more water, like was done with the pods in step 2 and 3.
7. strain and pour this solution also over into the bottle
8. Shake bottle and put in a freezer (Dont cap the bottle, could explode if pressure expands it while freezing)
9. When half the solution in the bottle has frozen filtrate it with a cloth (t-shirts work fine) and discard the ice.
10. Put the solution back into bottle, shake it well, freeze it down again like in step 8 and 9.
11. Take this second filtrated solution and evaporate it in a pot placed in a larger pot with cooking water (warm bath)
12. The brown substance left in the smaller pot when evaporated, sometimes a bit like mexican tar, can be smoked.

This type of Morphine salt extracted with this method is highly soluble in cold water
No need for any acidic chemicals in the process, no ascorbic acid, lemon juice, etc. This makes it less soluble.
The morphine stays in the water, the junk in the ice that you discard.

#3 AndyLandy420

AndyLandy420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

fuck, i already ground them and added vinegar and water to the dust, its freezing now.

#4 achiles

achiles

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:58 AM

non boiled, soaked dried powder, frozen and evaporated seems much more potent than boiled and evap method as far as smoking goes. so what your doing should yield something decent

#5 golly

golly

modapotato

• Free Member
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:55 AM

Hmmm - might have to try this one..There is obviously, still a lot of junk in the alcohol extract..

#6 golly

golly

modapotato

• Free Member
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:43 PM

Well i tried the "freeze" extraction as descibed earlier in this thread..

I can concur with the idea that the alkaloids are easily extracted in plain cold water..

The frozen waste ,when re-melted looks exactly the same as the "good" stuff .I'm going to evap that portion down too and test for actives . I suspect it will have some goodies.

I vaporized the Tar and it is producing a nice head buzz ,a bit stronger than the previous alcohol extract i made..
The flavour is sweeter too , kinda like Molasses...:smokin:

#7 achiles

achiles

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:54 PM

the rabbit did the boiling method and the freezer method. those most talked about teks on opium extraction. the boiling method resulted in something that seemed weeker than tobacco..... he said. now as for the freezer method he told me that it was more potent. and the frozen stuff that was taken away from the solution, was also saved and evaped in front of a fan and smoked and seemed similarly good to the liquid extracted from the freeze, but still rather weak just like the result of the freeze tek.

so he recons a straight cold water extract for a day or 2 could yield something decent. but i dunno.

its hard to trust his judgement cause he was eating pods for like 5 days in a row, and lots too, so he prolly had a high tollerance at the time of smoking:eusa_booh

now he does like opiates now, he said he was moaning in bed an hour after his second glass of tea totaling like 3 small pods made to tea, then 2 were eaten of the 3 in the tea, then 2 were added and tea was made again. after this he was moaning in bed for a few hours like he was making love to some ghost......then he woke up and was high all the next day

it seems tollerance builds up fast,,,, he cant get this first feeling back again so hes abstaining like a catholic school girl with a chastic belt

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!