• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 chefpjb1

chefpjb1

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 08:20 PM

3.5 grams wet? does that mean like .35 grams made him trip balls? I think he was lying if that is the case...

Wella nother friend of his said the same thing. Wel hey if they did trip that hard "I did good"
I gave 3 shrooms that grew after that one off of the casing they had a wieght just under 3/4 of an ounce. My buddy said he was tripping pretty good.

I wish the tast didn't make me sick. I could have tried them out my self.

All I know is that was a beatiful shroom 4oz. :D

#42 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

I don't know. I've had around the same type of ocurrance with wet shrooms, but right off the substrate. I'd say around 3-4 grams wet. I took 3 of them to a friends house and we had a pretty good time. These were about an hour or 2 after harvesting. Nothing severe, but fun. I've had wet shrooms at high doses like 20-50 grams wet that did nothing at all also. But that's another story........................

#43 SporeAddik1

SporeAddik1

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:53 AM

Right On Chef! My tex straw was standard 14 days to pin! Like clockwork. They came on 4-20! The tex casing still has no pins though. The tex and mex pal I did were cased same day, and inoc'd same date. Different subs for both, but I flushed the mex today and still no pins on tex! At least I can be happy for your tex! I am keeping vigil and waiting it out. 10 days is great for you! I'm suprised they beat the mexpals. To me the mex are quick pinners. They invitro on me before I get em birthed usually. Can't wait to see pix!

The texans I just grew took a long @$$ time to pin as well. I didn't know this was a standard trait. Next time I'll take that into consideration and not let my casing layer overlay.

#44 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:53 PM

some folks have very low tolerances,
i've seen some get effects off but 1 single 'average' sized fresh cubie

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!