5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_opaline_*

Guest_opaline_*

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:09 PM

lemme get this straight-

in morninglory seeds, there is the good stuff, which is Polar
and the bad stuff, which is non polar.

all the extraction teks say "do the non polar extract first, than the polar"

im wondering can you skip the non polar extraction and just do the polar, leaving all the bad gunk behind?

i must be wrong, because no one would do it if it werent nessicary....does any one know the reason for this?

#2 life

life

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:45 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

im wondering can you skip the non polar extraction and just do the polar, leaving all the bad gunk behind?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

this is exactly what you would NOT be doing by not doing the first extraction.. if you don't extract the gunk first you'll end up extracting it all later and won't be able to separate it. extract bad shit first, then extract good stuff out of what is left..

#3 Guest_opaline_*

Guest_opaline_*

Posted 30 November 2004 - 01:33 AM

does a polar solvent extract a nonpolar substance?

#4 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 30 November 2004 - 11:59 AM

I advise against MG seeds. Way too much vasoconstriction from those seeds. Last time I did them I not only got bad leg cramps but it felt like I had a cramp in my heart muscle too. Not a fun trip...should I go to the Hospital or see if the pain goes away? Luckily it went away after a couple hours but LSA is not a clean high like LSD. Try Woodrose seeds instead. They never gave me cramps.

#5 Guest_opaline_*

Guest_opaline_*

Posted 30 November 2004 - 12:07 PM

yeah, i tried them once and pretty much spent twelve hours lying down to keep from getting sick. I figured though, perhaps the seeds were treated, and also, that extraction is supposed to make it "cleaner"....im sure acid would be alot better at what it does but that stuff doesnt seem to come around here.

#6 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:44 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Try Woodrose seeds instead.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
yep
even they are a bit harsh...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!