• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Tactile Tunafish

Tactile Tunafish

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:43 AM

These are two humungous bins that are the result of grain to grain transfer originating from the same multispore syringe as what you've all seen up until now - one put down in layers with hpoo & verm/coir, the other thoroughly mixed and incorporated.

The one that does not look colonized - actually is - just below the surface.

How the hell are we going to put *this* in a perlite FC ? We didn't think it would get quite this big. Any inexpensive ideas?
other than :flamer:

Maybe just a bubbler and keep the lid on except for fanning? BTW our relative humidity this time of year is 2%. Not much more room in the house!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4663.jpg
  • IMG_4663.jpg

#82 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

:dance:

you two need a bigger house!!! :D

yeah, you can probably rig up something like a tropicare humidifier.

old skool methods with bath tubs were simply covered with a wet cloth.. but your RH is so low no doubt it would be hard to maintain.

maybe a combo.

#83 Tactile Tunafish

Tactile Tunafish

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:31 PM

My hats off to Spylock for getting everything to fit - he's just amazing !:loveeyes:

we lost our living room table - big 50 gallon tub from Lowe's with two bubblers one inside the tall tub and the other next to the short tub with hydrogen peroxide in both bubble water and the 2.5-3" of perlite..

taking employment applications for fanners ...

the oven racks on top are a barrier for our cats who like to sit on everything

Here's a few second-flush beauties ....wonder why the twins look so different ..

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4712.jpg
  • IMG_4711.jpg
  • IMG_4710.jpg
  • IMG_4706.jpg
  • IMG_4704.jpg

#84 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:58 PM

My hats off to Spylock for getting everything to fit - he's just amazing !:loveeyes:
we lost our living room table - big 50 gallon tub from Lowe's with two bubblers one inside the tall tub and the other next to the short tub with hydrogen peroxide in both bubble water and the 2.5-3" of perlite..
taking employment applications for fanners ...
the oven racks on top are a barrier for our cats who like to sit on everything
Here's a few second-flush beauties ....wonder why the twins look so different ..

heh, there's enough poo in there to make Bob Harris proud!

lol, i can't think of a better living room table than one you can stare into and watch them grow!

varying strains.. which we loosely call substrains. the first pic shows the more F+ side of the genetics and the second shows the PFA side. and there are so many in betweens.

#85 Tactile Tunafish

Tactile Tunafish

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

Are your ears ringing TCO ??

We had our first full-blown Falbino-only trip last night and your name was mentioned a couple times. Hardly any visuals - but holy CRAP - it was the most intense body buzz EVER!!!! I've been since been annointed "Wiggle Worm" because I could not stop wiggling for over 4 hours. I thought that wiggling would make the body buzz go away but it never did and I wasn't able to just relax and enjoy it. (although I will try better next time!).

I don't know if the effects were mitigated by my taking some Welbutrin (i.e. seratonin inhibitor) earlier in the week or not. I have gone off it with the hopes it won't affect future trips.

We watched Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster from 1966 and it was the perfect movie - it's the Cookie Monster vs. The Lobstrosity ! Just too freaking funny ! You MUST watch this movie while shrooming - the cheesy soundtrack only made it that much funnier. Go Mothra !!!

Quick - use the yellow liquid to make the Sea Monster go away !!:eusa_clap Jesus Christ - that is hysterical beyond words.

PS We have nothing whatsoever in our big tubs = we think the pH is too messed up. :eusa_booh

#86 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

:D i noticed the same. i tried a good dose on a late summer day.. mostly outdoors. lot's of laughter and an intense body buzz exactly. it was daylight though. i usually get far better visuals in the dark or at night.

hehe 1966 :rolleyes:

sorry to hear about the tubs :( it was a gallant effort :eusa_clap

i just had a straw casing that didn't perform as i had hoped so i kinda know how you feel. it only produced a few really nice monster capped shrooms. i figured i would print them regardless, being they were so fat. but only one dropped spores :horse:

#87 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

you know TTF, it's quite possible that it's the vibe! there was alot of dancing during it's creation hehe. why even while it grows it dances! :dance:

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1201496013

#88 Godflesh

Godflesh

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 628 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

:bow:

#89 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff