Fisana

- - - - -

Planting poppies/smoking Salvia?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hm13666_*

Guest_hm13666_*

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:55 AM

I just ordered some Persian whites poppy seeds.If I cant afford peat pellets can I simply plant them in the 5 gallon buckets that i plan on growing them in?Or should I germinate them in small cups of verm or in paper towels?
Without having to mess with extraction,ect. are Salvia divinorum leaves potent enough to smoke and REALY get the effects? Ive smoked some so called legal highs like scotch broom tops,ect. and didnt feel a thing? Can you buy seeds to grow the potent varieties or do you have to buy cuttings? smoking Betal nut mixed with a chalk like powder?

#2 Guest_papa_*

Guest_papa_*

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:29 AM

I'ld recommend an extraction, you would really have to smoke alot of leaf material to get half the effect of an extraction. there's really not much salvinorin-A in ech leaf.

#3 phucknut68

phucknut68

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 11:19 AM

I have felt something and so have my friends from smoking leaf, but its not the psychadelic experience that the extract is. With the extract you will have intense visuals, with the leaf you will feel different and high in a strange sort of way, but not really have visuals maybe distortions if you are sensitive to it.

#4 Guest_hidra_*

Guest_hidra_*

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:08 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Or should I germinate them in small cups of verm or in paper towels? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

poppy doesnt like to be transplanted..

plant them in their final container right at the beginning

(Message edited by hidra303 on December 04, 2004)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!