• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:18 AM

So ive been lookin aroun for bout 30 mins now to find a tek that involves invitro and growbags i saw 1 pic of invitro in ab bag which was hippies but no info a link or info on this subject would be great i think how you ould do it is just expose to light from day one but i dont know all the info so link me or explain thanks alot dan21

#2 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,995 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:56 AM

You can fruit invitro in a spawn bag yes. You will get a much larger harvest (2-5x) if you spawn the bag to bulk sub though.

To fruit in the bag, just wait till its 100%, drop temps and give it light and hope for the best!
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#3 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:05 AM

so no invitro if im fruiting in the bag i dont want to open the bags if i dont have to:eusa_sile

#4 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,995 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:49 AM

dont open the bags = lower harvest is all

#5 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:01 AM

Not a problem to open bags just more sanit. when shaould i open the bags i want max for fruiting in the bag thanks for the help all info you can give me is helpful cause theres not alot out there about bags that ive found so thanks for the help:horse:

#6 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,995 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:09 AM

what is the sub in the bag

#7 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:34 AM

Our Grow Bags, also known as MycoBags, contain our own mix of whole grains and seeds. The Grow Bags contain approximately 1 pound of substrate each and measure approximately 18" H x 5.5" W x 4" D. They will grow nearly any kind of grain loving mushroom. They are pre-sterilized and include a self-healing injection site and a filter patch to allow for gas exchange. Mushrooms may be grown inside of the Grow Bag or you can take the colonized substrate out of the Grow Bag and case it with your favorite casing mix. All that is required is a spore syringe. Many customers also use our Grow Bags to spawn to bulk substrates to maximize their flushes. Our Grow Bags are a great alternative to other, overpriced mushroom growing kits on the web today. Customers that order our Grow Bags once usually order them many more times. Check them out to see why it doesn't get any easier than this!
Our Grow Bags contain the following ingredients:
- white proso millets
- vermiculite
- milo
- wheat
- quinoa
- spring water
- fresh coffee grounds
- calcium carbonate
- brown rice flour
- vitamin A supplement
- vitamin D-3 supplement
- vegetable oil

#8 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:38 AM

* Tip- To maximize subsequent flushes, you may dunk the substrate block in distilled water overnight, then dab the excess water off with a paper towel and place back into the bag. To close the bag, just fold the top over and use either a clothespin or paper clip to hold the fold in place.

When it came to this if i would have taken the block out it would have been a mess when they say block its not really a block but a loose mixture of the above stuff so i really didnt get how i was going to do this step anyways to late now

#9 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:50 AM

God sandman those mushies look good in your bag (sandbag). just got done lookin at the pic in the serch engine

#10 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

Sandman has the bag thing down..I would stick with the sand bag tek.

#11 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:21 AM

any lonks to further my knolege would be great:horse:

#12 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,995 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:11 AM

http://mycotopia.net...andbag-tek.html

what you have is the little bag i spawned the big bag with.....sorta. I dont know those bags sound like an aweful mess to me with all those ingredients. Any pics?

#13 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:03 PM

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

#14 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:04 PM

there are some pics any info will help thanks

#15 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:14 PM

:bow::bow::headbang::bow::bow:

#16 Dan21

Dan21

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:32 PM

Umm...

#17 lionelfire

lionelfire

Keeping on

• Expired Member
  • 444 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

Im not sure what info you need, but sandman's sandbag tek is pretty straightforward and simple.

#18 Gorfydded

Gorfydded

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:16 AM

Our Grow Bags, also known as MycoBags, contain our own mix of whole grains and seeds. The Grow Bags contain approximately 1 pound of substrate each and measure approximately 18" H x 5.5" W x 4" D. They will grow nearly any kind of grain loving mushroom. They are pre-sterilized and include a self-healing injection site and a filter patch to allow for gas exchange. Mushrooms may be grown inside of the Grow Bag or you can take the colonized substrate out of the Grow Bag and case it with your favorite casing mix. All that is required is a spore syringe. Many customers also use our Grow Bags to spawn to bulk substrates to maximize their flushes. Our Grow Bags are a great alternative to other, overpriced mushroom growing kits on the web today. Customers that order our Grow Bags once usually order them many more times. Check them out to see why it doesn't get any easier than this!
Our Grow Bags contain the following ingredients:
- white proso millets
- vermiculite
- milo
- wheat
- quinoa
- spring water
- fresh coffee grounds
- calcium carbonate
- brown rice flour
- vitamin A supplement
- vitamin D-3 supplement
- vegetable oil

Yeah I ordered a couple couple of those same bags. Two out of five actually colonized. When I looked at the substrate carefully I noticed one of the bags had some twigs in it, lol. Seems to be compost or dirt mixed with verm and birdseed. I may be wrong however. I've decided to just stick with stuff like popcorn, rye, and birdseed from now on and then bulk spawn pooh. Never hurts to try new products, but I normally only make small orders the first time to see how good it actually is.

#19 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:27 AM

2 out of 5 ain't so great.
next time try mycrotopia 's bags,
better mixture, faster and no twigs.
:thumbup:

#20 bear

bear

Silly Animal

• Expired Member
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

Don't we all know Mycrotopia is the place to go.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!