#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,649 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:20 PM

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."
The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs."

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the
unsuspecting male into a longer term of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

mjshroomer

#2 greenie

greenie

Stonerd

• Expired Member
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

#3 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

sob i wish i woulda gotten raped by the ladies when i was into the bar thing lol.

#4 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hell I always wondered what exactly happened to me. Still in a beer fog. Damn and I thought she was being nice serving me beer in frosty mugs...:lol:

Oh yeah, golf courses are a great place to hunt edibles.......:)

#5 RILEY

RILEY

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:52 PM

I've had this happen to me. After consuming "Beer", I've gone to bed with Christy Brinkley and woke up with Bo Didley. "Beer" is worse than GHB. ~Skunk

#6 gsmith1981

gsmith1981

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:43 PM

:eusa_clap

#7 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

Yup beer can make a 2 at TEN pm turn into a 10 at TWO PM

#8 carl

carl

STONE FREE

• Expired Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

I often had thoght something strange happened 18 years ago, thanks for the info, will try one of these "golf course" rehabs

#9 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:57 PM

Aweeeee MJ, ya let the most prized secret of the females out

:eusa_sile:eusa_shhh

:)

#10 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,649 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

I have to confess that the item was emailed to me form my engineer friend in Afghanistan whose Tree Top Lodge Villa on Koh Samui is featured in my Exotic forays ad. His m home rents for $300.00 a day and up. Mostly or families only, but couples and singles rent, mostly Europeans.

Still I posted it cos it was fun. He also from time to time sends me really cool pictures he takes in Kubul, including blown up jeeps and armored things.

He builds bridges and schools and such over there for the British Government, His wife is Thai and owns a pearl shop on Koh Samui. He is really a nice guy.

Some of his pictures of the schools and local occurrences are cool. I also got camel race and horse race fotos, he was in one on a camel.

mjshroomer

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!