• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 LLelo

LLelo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:40 PM

I got an upcoming drug screening for an upcoming job for Kelly Services. The lady told me it was a hair test and my hair needed to be an inch thick. I know of the shampoos that are sold like Ultra Cleanse, Precision Cleanse and the some others but I was wondering if anyone knows of a heavy pot smoker who tried such products or did something else to get around a hair test. I need this job cause its easy and pays good. I just need to pass 1 test for it. Word

#2 Nzo

Nzo

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:39 PM

weird normally they just pee test..
so using pubes won't work?
why not get a friend to hook u up with hair

#3 nepenthes_ak

nepenthes_ak

Wanderlust King

• Expired Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:41 PM

:mistrust:

Have you gone to see them in person?

Hair test are shit, I hate them. You should just shave your head say you shave all over. They cant discriminate because of that choice. They would be forced to take a urine test.

#4 Nzo

Nzo

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:51 PM

good idea nepen

#5 LLelo

LLelo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:23 PM

Yeah I just talked to the lady today. She said that they need at least 1 inch of hair. They just cut off a whole bunch from the back of your head. If your hair isn't an inch than they can take pit hair or leg hair. I doubt that I can just give them a lock of already cut hair lol. I also heard that they can't use pubes? I thought of the whole shaving my head thing but the lady told me to have it grown unless I would rather opt for pit/leg/ass hair. So I think it would be kinda shady to show up for the test completely shaved. I was looking at this website and it looks legit.

Precision Cleanse Afterburner - pass hair drug test

I will probably buy this product as a last resort unless someone has a proven method. Thanks for the replies though

#6 LLelo

LLelo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:29 PM

$120 sucks to pay for a tiny bottle of shampoo.
But the money will be made back quickly once I get the job. I'm taking the test in like 3 months (over spring break). being that the hair test can detect use for something like 6 months to a year (longer maybe depending on hair length i guess) should I just keep smoking blunts with my homies until my test or do you think that I will get a urine analysis along with the hair follicle ?

#7 Nzo

Nzo

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

tell em its against your religion

good luck i hope u find a way

#8 Sunstar

Sunstar

Gazer of the innerself

• Expired Member
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

There is anouther shampoo you can use. This company has super fast delivery. Pass a drug test » Products » Category » Shampoo This may help

#9 LLelo

LLelo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

Fast delivery isn't needed as I have 3 months. You know someone who has used this product personally? The Precision Cleanse claims to permanently clean the hair, whereas that link that sunstar posted claims to only work for hours. I heard that the cutting edge hair tests will keep your hair for 24 hours and rinse off shit people try adding to their hair (2 days later you get results) . But then again, this is Kelly and they have to give this test to everyone applying there. Anyone ever worked for Kelly and have info on how they test?

#10 venixxx

venixxx

jigga wha?

• Free Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:33 AM

no offence to mycotopia but I think you are asking too small of a community. I have never herd of this company ask a larger forum

#11 fyreseed

fyreseed

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:09 AM

you have three months? if you can stay clean for that long youll be fine... hair tests become inconclusive after 3 months so most companies wont look beyond that time window (thus why they only ask for one inch of hair closest to your head)...

if you cant stay clean that long then the shampoo will work (at least it did for my hair test and one of a close friend)... we both got hired even though i had taken mdma and my close friend smoked mj within 3 months prior to the cutting...

keep in mind the shampoo is very harsh... it WILL destroy your hair and it will take months for it to repair itself from the damage... also you have to know exactly when your cutting will be.. after shampooing you will have a very narrow window of time (less that a day) where your hair will be clear of whatever toxins youre looking to hide...

gl

#12 Mermaidia

Mermaidia

Sober Sister

• Expired Member
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

no offence to mycotopia but I think you are asking too small of a community. I have never herd of this company ask a larger forum

Ye of little faith.....:eusa_snoo

#13 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:29 AM

Ye of little faith.....:eusa_snoo

Agreed:eusa_snoo

#14 kungpow

kungpow

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

I have passed a hair test before and I am a daily mj smoker. I also do a little coke here and there with bi weekly mushroom journeys. I was freaking out about the whole thing. I found out about the test one week before I had to have it taken. So here is what I did.

First thing I quit smoking as soon as I found out that I was going to have the test.

I then ordered some of the shampoo shit. I don't remember the actual brand but it cost me around 100 bucks. I know it is expensive but when you think of how much more money you'll have with the job it is worth it. The shampoo came in a kit. I shampooed my whole body because i had no clue where they were going to take the hair from. Shampooing your whole body sucks. You have no idea how cold you get sitting in the bath tub all wet with this crap. They have all of this shit that you have to let soak for like 10 minutes and it is all very acidic. You don't want that shit on your genitals I found that out the hard way. The kit also suggested to soak in vinegar after using the kit. So I also did that.

The other thing that I did which sounds like it would work great for you because you have so much time until the test is a hair cut. As soon as I found out I got my hair cut pretty damn short. You could shave your head bald and you would probably have enough hair for the test by time the day comes. Just don't smoke after the hair cut and you'll be fine.

There is also the possibility that they don't even care about mj and I believe that is why I got my job. From what I have read on the net it seems that is damn near impossible to get shit out of your hair. I think they were looking for harder drugs and since I had just gotten a hair cut all of that history was wiped away. I just don't really see how that shampoo could work and the only reason I bought was to try everything.

ANother point is that they might not need a full inch of hair. I know that the hair they took from me wasn't a full inch. Maybe a half an inch at that. I believe that one company pretty much has a monopoly on the hair tests. It also depends on who is taking the sample too. I went to some bitch at a walk in clinic and she strait up took a good square inch or two off the top of my head. Good thing I had short hair I would have been super pissed. I haven't cut my hair since and it is a good 6 or 7" long and it has only been 8 months since i got the job.

Whatever you choose to do goodluck.

~Peace Out

#15 bsurfer2d3

bsurfer2d3

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

You should be fine with that shampoo cleanser kit. I passed a hair test for Triple A and it was only $40 or so. I don't remember the site but it did have a guarantee (don't know how legit it was). I was shocked it actually worked. But also I wasn't an everyday smoker. More like a few times a week.

#16 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:28 PM

A larger forum?

#17 LLelo

LLelo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

I don't think I can stop smoking for the next three months. :weedpoke: I'm gonna smoke daily for the next two months then quit for my test( in case I get a urinalysis also) and use the shampoo a few days before. Its good to know that someone on this board has had good results with shampoo. I think that I should be ok for the test.

I would have posted in a pothead forum but I came across this site while looking for something and the information was of high quality. It seems like there are some veteran drug users on here that know their shit.

#18 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,625 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:37 AM

I would have posted in a pothead forum but I came across this site while looking for something and the information was of high quality. It seems like there are some veteran drug users on here that know their shit.

That's true, and quantity has nothing to do with quality. Apparently it's big enough for venixxx to find it, but then offer no real help, so thanks fer nothin' venixxx.

Anyhow, I really don't have any real help either, except to speculate about the possibility of having someone at your local community theater help you do a pro job of putting on a wig (you know, for a costume party...). I'd always wondered about the feasibility of just using a wig to beat a hair test, and there are wigs made of real human hair, though you might want to do a hair test on it first to make sure the donor wasn't a stoner. It all hinges on if you can attach it so it's as close to undetectable as possible. A shaved head would help with this, and then you can reveal your shaved head a few days after giving your hair sample so they can't ask you to re-test! (this is just speculation, remember)

#19 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:02 PM

interesting idea, i'd test it before trying it though.
be a bummer to learn from your P.O.
that your $400 human hair wig
was actually part Labrador retriever.
;)

#20 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:05 PM

lol
how presumptious-
you've never "herd"{sic} of it
so no one else here could possibly know .
maybe he should just not ask you,
the larger forum is already right here.
  • warriorsoul likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!