• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:40 AM

erowid has numerous pictures of lsd..........

#2 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:28 AM

uncle fester's here=
http://mycotopia.net...tml? 1069437424

#3 Guest_burnt_*

Guest_burnt_*

Posted 11 December 2004 - 03:26 PM

nice article hip. making lsd is no joke. ive taken quite a bit of chemistry courses n work in a chemistry lab and still id be scared to do it. once you have ergot amine i think getting lsd isnt too hard if you know what your doing and have good equipment. but getting ergot amine purified and seperated from the rest of the ergot alkaloids is where things get scary. those alkaloids are very dangerous unstable and have killed lots of people throughout history. you dont wanan end up with a case of st anthony's fire calling a hospital while experiencing burning pain constriction of blood vessels and hallucinations and try to explaining to them how you got such a condition if you survive. i suggest reading the detailed scientific literature out there, theres still alot of literature and reserach coming out about ergot alkaloids even today and if you dont understand it dont bother.

#4 Guest_jackjoe_*

Guest_jackjoe_*

Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:18 PM

Ergot poisoning is usually through consumption.

#5 Guest_burnt_*

Guest_burnt_*

Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:23 PM

wouldnt that be because most cases of ergot poisoning are a result of eating contaminated rye? wouldnt the compounds be able to absorb through the skin or some other route?

#6 Guest_jackjoe_*

Guest_jackjoe_*

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:15 PM

Probably. I'm not sure if it'd have as devastating effects through that route though. I have a feeling you can avoid getting poisoning by using gloves.

Besides, most people don't work with ergot when making LSD. They get ergotamine tartrate from a European distributor and synth from there.

#7 Guest_burnt_*

Guest_burnt_*

Posted 12 December 2004 - 11:16 AM

thats good to know. what about if you were to culture ergot itself how dangerous you think that could be? if you took proper precautions.

#8 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:25 PM

Very, plus you would be creating a possible contaminant for anybody who is growing grains near you, bad news.

Eating it causes classic ergot poisoning, touching it tends to cause gangreen. Not pleasant stuff.

Personaly, i'd say that unless you have a P.h.D. in organic chemestry, don try it..
Stick with other safer tryptamines...
and make me some 5-meo-dipt :P

#9 elgr

elgr

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 08:04 PM

Hive members would always talk shit about fester's book. I'm not quite smart enough to know the problems with the synthesis he goes over, but I do know the ergot farming section is a bit overboard.

#10 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:07 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

how dangerous you think that could be?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
fatal.

#11 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:38 AM

Ergot will make your arms fall off if you're not careful, but ergotamine tartrate isn't dangerous, it's a headache medicine. Separating the ergotamine from pills with no caffeine is as easy as separating pseudo from pills, pretty easy.

#12 vp7

vp7

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:25 PM

Eating it causes classic ergot poisoning, touching it tends to cause gangreen. Not pleasant stuff. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Dude! I just handled some grain ergots a couple weeks ago. No gangrene yet. Thank god! ...also makes me wonder just why he had them? Posted Image

My arm has been feeling kinda numb and tingly though ... AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! I'm freakin' out man!!!

#13 Guest_pscillypj_*

Guest_pscillypj_*

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:03 AM

ha...thats cool i have chronic
migraines and the doctor perscribed
me those tabs you are talking about
pbeester...so i could extract those
and give them to someone to use?
hypothetically speaking here....lol.
that would be great....
Posted Image

#14 billyboy

billyboy

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 07:26 PM

Dude! I just handled some grain ergots a couple weeks ago. No gangrene yet. Thank god! ...also makes me wonder just why he had them?

My arm has been feeling kinda numb and tingly though ... AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! I'm freakin' out man!!!
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

uhh ohhh

#15 Guest_dan_*

Guest_dan_*

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:40 PM

Cid Is back!!!!
Been Serching for 3 years and finally found a good supply of cid although quite week compared to back in the day

#16 Guest_burnt_*

Guest_burnt_*

Posted 16 December 2004 - 01:38 AM

hah nice eat it. yea ive played with ergot contaminated grains before looked at em under microscope n stuff its no thing, its actually pretty cool looking at the stroma etc. but yea as far as culturing it thats scary and probaly illegal. a massive colony of toxic fungus is always an intimidating thing.

#17 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:32 AM

Save 'em up pscilly! When you got a bunch then we'll talk! ;)

#18 nomoreusmc

nomoreusmc

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 05:34 PM

cooking cid is no joke, if you screw it up, you kill people, hands down. Ergot poisining sucks

#19 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:01 PM

"Hive members would always talk shit about fester's book. I'm not quite smart enough to know the problems with the synthesis he goes over, but I do know the ergot farming section is a bit overboard."

Its just because it is very old. They do not use ergot grains anymore, etc... You grow the ergot fungi using a liquid tek, like you would with Karo for shrooms. Then the good stuff is extracted from the soup...

#20 Guest_texasbob_*

Guest_texasbob_*

Posted 19 December 2004 - 11:46 PM

Hey Roo would you happen to know a link where I could read about this "liquid tek"
thanks

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!