• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#41 nerve

nerve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:47 AM

Its been scarce at best. Only place i've seen real lsd in the past few years is in the festival scene.

Word of mouth suggests its comming back around and being seen out of the festie scene though.

#42 perrch01

perrch01

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 01:00 AM

I was hoping to find it at Coventry but I was one of the people whow as just too damn far away to walk when they stopped letting cars in

#43 Guest_thefungione_*

Guest_thefungione_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 01:18 AM

Theres a bit of acid going around now...its pretty taxed and a little stretched...not worth what its going for IMO. Real quality but the weight is a little light.

#44 Guest_2cedmind_*

Guest_2cedmind_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:25 AM

We need more damn chemists...Last I found some was a particle show in my area...blotter and some sugar cubes. pretty good quality

#45 Guest_brad_*

Guest_brad_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:54 AM

Yea,I remember buying sheets of purple pegasus black pyramid,red pyramid,mother earth,shooting star...for $150 a sheet (had to kick in for the middle-man) I would take 1/4 hit before work everyday,my biggest problem was having to skip a day now and then because of the fact that you cant fry hard 2 days in a row. I would keep 1 or 2 tabs in my wallet at all times. I havent seen any in years.Most of my old Headbanger,slammer friends have familys and almost shit their pants if i even mention drugs. Anyway Griffin park or Grifith park..whatever that big park in San francisco is called thats where to buy it.

#46 Guest_dearmrfantasy_*

Guest_dearmrfantasy_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:01 PM

there is some good family L back around best since the purple backed farie prints. that was so fuckin lovely. but the shit thats goin round right now is taxed pretty bad. but do not dispare the holiday season is here and i have a good feelingPosted ImagePosted Imagethat some will find it way around at a decent price.Posted ImagePosted Image

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY

#47 littlefaucher

littlefaucher

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:08 PM

I'm gonna take a few chemistry courses next year and give it a try....I'm getting 40 hits this weekendPosted Image

#48 elgr

elgr

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:36 PM

"I'm gonna take a few chemistry courses next year and give it a try"

Good luck getting the Ergotamine, along with the other, lesser watched chemicals.

#49 Guest_thefungione_*

Guest_thefungione_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 10:26 PM

Yeah there is some good family L out. I hope it gets a little tighter though, I had some that was stretched to around 75 mics and for the price....Posted Image What do you do though. Shit ain't like it was back in the days. If I had a bunch of L I wouldn't even eat so many mushies probably...Posted Image

#50 Guest_2cedmind_*

Guest_2cedmind_*

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:04 PM

Cafergot......if theres a will, theres a way.

(Message edited by 2cedmind on December 10, 2004)

#51 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 10 December 2004 - 09:44 AM

Cafergot has caffeine which is super hard to separate, if possible at all, so you want the ergotamine tartrate that has no caffeine. Just in case anyones heading to Mexico, South America, or Africa... ;)

#52 Guest_2cedmind_*

Guest_2cedmind_*

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:24 AM

you can get ergotamine in Mexico?

#53 Guest_2cedmind_*

Guest_2cedmind_*

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:30 AM

I thought that extracting the ergotamine from the caffeine would be easy. Caffeine is soluble in some chemicals like ethyl acetate. PBeester you say its hard to seperate caffeine?

#54 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:25 PM

That's what my buddy the chemist said. Caffeine is hard to separate from the ergotamine tartrate, but they make several brands that are just ergotamine tartrate and fillers. It's used for migraines and cluster headaches and should be available in Mexico and third world countries. It's kinda like getting pure pseudo pills than the ones with guaifensen, etc, when you're making meth. It may be possible to separate but I hear it's either impossible or very hard and not worth the effort when there are purer brands out there. Cafergot and ergocafe are both caffeinated, so look for other brands. Good Luck!

#55 Guest_2cedmind_*

Guest_2cedmind_*

Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:28 PM

O well that makes sense... seemed like a lot of hassle for little amount of ergotamine anyways.

#56 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:40 AM

eroid has numerous pictures of lsd..........

#57 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 07:49 AM

archive material

#58 Slimlilshroomer

Slimlilshroomer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 08:37 AM

Yes this drought of lsd sure does suck. Back in 99 there was a wave of it here when some pple on my campus brewed some up at home and that shit was good as hell. The only problem was they got busted with 5 gallons of liquid lsd in there freezer. They got 30 years each for a first offense. Damn i miss that stuff.

#59 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 24 October 2005 - 08:45 AM

It is currently flowing pretty well, just need to check the right scene....

#60 wovotom

wovotom

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:59 PM

i will hopefully have alot of tabs in jus over a month:)& i mean alot!!!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!