TICK, TICK, BOOOM (DANGER, DANGER)// MICROWAVE SUPERHEATING LCs
Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:49 AM
Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:14 AM
Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:36 PM
ive had a microwave catch fire. wait till it cools drastically before you ever touch anything. even if it is only for 1.5 mins. you can seriously burn yourself.
Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:41 PM
Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:49 PM
Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:58 PM
that would solve the problem right?
Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:52 PM
they had a thing on good eats that explains what happens when heating water in a bottle with a lack of imperfections there is nothing there to start a bubble on like scratches or bumps and a restrictive opining so the water just gets hotter until it makes 1 big bubble and it all blows out.
using a jar with a a large opining helps keep this from happening or make multiple filter vents .
Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:33 PM