55 replies to this topic

#1 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

It late at night,and I'm coming down from 0,3 grams of Pans....

I just realized that I think I've got a little proof of the existance of ufo or/and aliens....
Call me crazy lol, but all week I was thinking aboud it (when sober) and now it finally hit me after several experiance and reading reports on the internet afterwords !!

I don't care what you guys think,but for people like me who have had the same experiances,maybe ''sulphur'' is something that rings a bell.
(I'm not saying anything more...)

B.t.w maybe tommorow I'm thinking differently,so that's why I'm posting now,can't hurt....
I'm off to sleep now,just curious who's gonne reply tho this tread lol ! :smokin:

#2 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:12 PM

apparently folks who see bigfoot, see UFO's, report seeing demons and ghosts, etc, all smell sullphur during the event. its supposedly very common. im thinkin it may be some sort human-response to shocking things we are seeing, what other explination is there? maybe bigfoots an alien too?

#3 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

One never knows SC :pirate:

#4 March13th

March13th

baller

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:57 PM

thats proof?

#5 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:10 AM

apparently folks who see bigfoot, see UFO's, report seeing demons and ghosts, etc, all smell sullphur during the event. its supposedly very common. im thinkin it may be some sort human-response to shocking things we are seeing, what other explination is there? maybe bigfoots an alien too?

Maybe,Cap...,but I wasn't scared/shock...more amazed on 'feeling/seeing' those big lights (that feeled like 3 ships the size of a footbal field) in the sky along with this smell....
I wasn't alone,there were 7 more people with me,and aboud 4 others on the other side of the woods.

There is alot more to the story but it's to complicated to explain it on the internet,main thing to the story is,that the other people got scared on a thing'.. I was thinking aboud (and they didn't know that) and didn't tell them (I called out the 'aliens' so to speak) ..things got a little to weird and we all left in a hurry.

#6 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:41 AM

question
what did you feel
as the 'aliens' came to your call ?
too weird means what ?

#7 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:46 AM

The other 4 people were drunk ,but we knew them...
They wanted to join us but we didn't.
Next thing I started calling (in my thought) the aliens,if they could take away those other 4 poeple...
Right after that,three new figures came in to the woods and started doing things to the other 4.
Making strange banging noises....

At that point my friends started talking aboud how weird this all was,and that it was time to leave this place before things got out of hand.
(so they noticed something strange happing,but I hadn't told them what I saw or did at that point)

Maybe it al sounds very normal (trip wise)to you guys,but it was very weird.
I didn't kew aboud this sulfur thing until yesterday evening when I looked it up on the internet ,imagine my suprize...

This all happened 10 years ago,and I still think aboud this alot...!

#8 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:49 AM

thats proof?

What do you want ...? a body.. lol !

I think it's strange that more people smell the sulfur and nothing else.

I don't read books,or stuff like that,that smell related to ufo sightings is all new to me....

#9 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:52 AM

question
what did you feel
as the 'aliens' came to your call ?

connected,answered,strange like they were friends...

Hard to explain.
  • TyPi likes this

#10 Sunstar

Sunstar

Gazer of the innerself

• Expired Member
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:15 AM

connected,answered,strange like they were friends...

Hard to explain.

:lol: Just remember " na new na new" means hi .
Funny thing is I know your telling the truth and probably didnt imgaine things.

#11 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,061 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:56 AM

Hugo Chavez also reported a lingering scent of sulfur in the air after one of Bush's UN speeches. :D Seriously, that allusion means the association of sulfur with strange or evil things is widely known, as Chavez is likely to use provocative imagery that the people are already familiar with.

Of course, the association of sulfur with volcanoes and the fact that it smells hideous are probably why it nearly always has a negative connotation.

That said, there's a place just outside the Smoky Mountains National Park I could take anybody to if they want to see UFO's in person. They come and go like clockwork, and a foaf has a nice porch overlooking the mountain that the multi-faceted shifting rainbow colored objects fly out of nearly every night. Sometimes they fly right over my foaf's house, and look like cut jewels more than any kind of craft. The only thing everyone who sees them is sure of is that they are not airplanes. It's a few peaks over from Clingman's Dome, which also happens to be kind of close to Oak Ridge National Laboratories, a decidedly terrestrial source of weirdness all by itself. Going to the mystery mountain during the daytime reveals nothing at all, btw. Also, the owner of the house reports the UFO's reacting to their thoughts, coming closer or moving further away depending on one's attitude toward them. Another friend of mine had been talking the whole way up there about car headlights on 4x4 trails, planes from Oak Ridge, etc etc, but came back speechless and shaking their head.

It's enough to make you not want to smoke a second bowl.

Seeing UFO stuff on Youtube or whatever is one thing, but sitting on a porch watching it in person is quite another, especially when you can set out chips and salsa beforehand because they are so reliable. But no matter what happens, I cannot imagine that aliens would travel across the cosmos to hang out in the Smoky Mountains, although I'll admit they are really nice mountains. When my friend gets back from their travels, I'll get y'all some of the pics taken from that porch.
  • TyPi likes this

#12 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:52 AM

i would think that most UFOs,
if they are indeed spacecraft,
would be robotic,
machines empty of any living beings.
much simpler for ET that way,
esp. long-term.

#13 March13th

March13th

baller

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

pictures would be intense TV.

I agree hip, like the rovers

#14 duaut

duaut

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:01 PM

A very hot spot for UFO viewing we found is on the Chetco River, OR
it's about 7 miles north of the Calif/OR boarder and 7 miles down the road along the river to the viewing area. Most likely anywhere there is no light pollution.
The action starts about 1hr after dark and continues all night. We've seen little pin lights speeding through the atmosphere, others chasing each other, seen them zip, stop, drop get large, then zip off and disappear then reappear, the most fascinating one was a bright explosion of light high in the atmosphere way off in the distance, then the object came speeding towards us getting larger, then it slowed to a stop over the mountains, while it stopped for a few seconds, we were all excited, then it took off into the sky until it zipped off at a high rate of speed and exited the atmosphere with another explosion of light.
Another place is the Stanislausis River, Columbia CA There are micro UFO around that location, bug sized lights, that zip down from the high atmosphere to the moutains and hills.
In Arizona; along the Mogollon Rim FR 300, then down in the desert along the I10 90miles west of Phoenix around the Eagle Tail Mountains, near the Nuke power plant, there are weird things in the sky all the time.
Nederland CO 4th July Trail we see them all the time when we are mining for tourmalines, and at Mt Antero, Pikes Peak
In Peru it is crazy, always seeing them in the deep Amazon jungle night skies, and high up in the Andes before our midnight Huachua ceremonies in Machu Pichhu, they seem to follow one as you travel through the landscape. Seeing things one can't comprehend.
Those are a few of the hot locations for viewing I enjoyed.
There's more, all one needs to do is get out at night and watch the skies.

#15 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

Seeing UFO stuff on Youtube or whatever is one thing, but sitting on a porch watching it in person is quite another, especially when you can set out chips and salsa beforehand because they are so reliable..

Well,after this experiance,I'm always laughing at those 'fake' ? pictures you see of flying ufo's.

What I experianced was not a visible ufo,but more like big energy force...and alot bigger !
And after seeing it for myself, I now uderstand some of the story's you can read on the internet,..much overwelming then a you-tube movie that's for sure.

For all non-beleivers...I hope you get an experiance like me...then you would think again...
I still have doubts on what it was,but I'm happy I got a glimpse !

#16 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

especially when you can set out chips and salsa beforehand because they are so reliable.

So how about setting out a video camera, regular camera, etc?

That's like saying sasquatches come to my back porch every thursday evering around 6 pm but i don't take pictures cuz i'm too busy eating chips and dip with em. but you should believe!

#17 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,061 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:09 PM

Well, I don't live there (hours away) nor have any photo/video gear of my own except for a lame digital camera that didn't provide anything worth looking at, and the person who does live there and who has great equipment and took lots of pics and video is currently visiting a Caribbean island.

Besides, unless you actually took the pics yourself, they are just more pics on the net of funny lights, so I have no illusions about the posting of some pictures being any kind of revealing expose' of The Truth About UFO's or anything (a clear picture of Sasquatch would be a totally different story however, so equating the two is not valid). I just don't get all worked up and excited about the idea of showing "UFO Pictures! OMG!!" I'm also well aware that others who publish theirs are often labeled a typical Area-51 alien conspiracy nutcase or something similar.

Finally, remove any financial incentive for posting pictures and the question sort of gets turned around to "Why on earth would you publish pictures of Sasquatch when you could be quietly enjoying chips and salsa with him after work?"

#18 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:15 PM

... sasquatches come to my back porch every thursday evering around 6 pm but i don't take pictures cuz i'm too busy eating chips and dip with em. !

LOL
:lol:

#19 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

i would think that most UFOs,
if they are indeed spacecraft,
would be robotic,
machines empty of any living beings.
much simpler for ET that way,
esp. long-term.

that or cyborgs.
have you watched or read the work of Dr. Michio Kaku?
he has a BBC documentary called "Time" i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest checking out.
theres part of it (or maybe the whole thing, now) on youtube. mindblowing!
human-kind is every day getting closer and closer to finding immortality through science.
to give you an example quickly of what i mean; bluetooth cell phones, laptops/wifi/i-phones connect individuals with the world, and an infinite (almost) base of knowledge at their fingertips. in ten years, researchers say that the technology should be there for implanted chips in the human body that coonnect us to the internet (could be used in lew of a federal ID card also), and whether or not an auxilary controller and monitor will exist or if brain signals will control the functions of this chip, its a huge step towards a cyborg society. a global society. for better or worse, one step closer to a world-economy/government, and kaku suggested that english will be the global-language of the future. (any reputable scientist, govt elite, corporate elite, etc, speaks english as it is) he also suggested rap music will be the global 'pop' music, as it already has started to become. a world-society instead of political barriers creating a segregation, will hydroplane us into a 'level 1' civilization, where we can work together as a planet, stop fighting eachother and focus on the issues facing us as a global society...space travel, new ways of creating energy, etc. we are currently a 'level 0' ...we get our power from burning dead plants...coal...
any extraterrestrials would have to be level 2 or level 3, which can harness the power of the weather, harvest power from stars, travel to other solar systems, and even galaxies, etc.
theyd also have the technology to live forever.
no 'aging', is what i mean. no biological clock. a person could replace all his organs with synthetic or lab-created ones that will not deteriorate over time (a true cyborg), science, now, can even manipulate genes that cause grey hair, wrinkles, arthritis, etc, its just politics/ethics holding back funding.
a bullet would still bring down these super-humans tho, im sure :) they just would be able to live forever without dying of 'old age' heh. its intriguing stuff.. i highly reccomend ya'll watch his documentaries and read his books. i love michio kaku :) theorhetical astrophysicist i think is what his main occupation is, but he delves into other areas as well.
sorry for the run-on sentences and redundance if any hehe kinda in a rush :) be well

#20 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:34 PM

we do get some power from nuke sources
so not entirely a level 0 civilization.
could already be all nuke except for
politics.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!