The proof of existance of ufo's !?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:00 PM

Dont think youll see it for the masses.

entertainments good but not that good.

The masses would come out of thier alpha wave TV coma to protest that one imo, cap.

Maybe get as far as tagging felons with RFID

IMO there are enough camersas to see molks folks all the time any way.

cap, want sulphur pullmy finger lol

my .02

TV-

I belive there is a mental element to the UFO/ET phenomenon that is bieng missed. There seems to be something happening but it conforms to what we can sense, our prior held ideas. UFO/ET/ paranormal events seem of a certain genre, there are many common threads in the thousands of stories.

IMO, ET/UFO/ phenomenon has to do with space/time and how we/they experience it. The wrinkle is there.

Kinda like when those 3-d pictures were popular in the 90's. It'd look like nothing at first but if you fucked around with the foucus of your eyes a bit and stared a while you would start to see the hidden 3-d image of the pink elephant.

#22 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

"IMO there are enough camersas to see molks folks all the time any way.
cap, want sulphur pullmy finger lol
my .02"

i lost ya here...:eusa_eh:

there are already chips in passports and if the federal ID card does get put into effect, there will be a chip in it as well.

further, you can have your pet implanted with a chip in case it gets lost. i believe they have them for babys/children now as well (scary)...or at least able to if desired.

is this that far off from mandatory chip implantations at birth?

#23 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:12 PM

I was joking

I made a fart joke about pulling my finger and I would fart and you would smell sulphur haha it is to laugh tee hee, my goodness i am provincial !

any way they will never get them in free peoples bodies.

If you dont like it in your pass port just nuke it. It dosen't make it invalid.

#24 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:21 PM

as underhanded and corrupt as the US gov. is, dont put it past them to trick the public into having their newborns implanted with them as a way to 'protect' them. alex jones (love him or hate him) speaks a lot about this very issue. Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!. conspiracy theorist. bigtime zealot. so take what he says with a grain of salt, but his thoughts on the chip thing make loads of sense. im a bit too rushed here (have to hit the hospital in a few) to go into detail/elaborate as id like to.

be good

#25 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

Did anyone watch "The Universe" on The History Channel last night? It was on current and theoretical space travel technologies that we have. Michio Kaku The physicists you were talkin about in your post cap..he is an alot of "The Universe" episodes. Anyways, there was some pretty neat ideas and some current stuff that I wasn't aware of being worked on. The current ones showing are not re-runs but I am sure that they will re run them in the future..really a must see if your into this kind of thing. Maybe they can be found on You Tube..not sure.

#26 weed4all

weed4all

Cosmic Traveler

• Free Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

i saw that chip. the anti-matter engine was my favorite,:rasta:
the space elevator was cool too.

#27 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:57 PM

its a huge step towards a cyborg society. a global society. for better or worse, one step closer to a world-economy/government, and kaku suggested that english will be the global-language of the future. (any reputable scientist, govt elite, corporate elite, etc, speaks english as it is) he also suggested rap music will be the global 'pop' music, as it already has started to

Hahaha,.. I see it all before me..a world full of rapping Cyborgs ..lol

You have to get more out of the country Cap !

#28 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:22 AM

...in ten years, researchers say that the technology should be there for implanted chips in the human body that coonnect us to the internet...

Can I call in sick to work if I get infected with malware? Have these futurists not been paying attention to the realities of large-scale networks, and the fraud/crime/surveillance issues that immediately emerge in such networks and then are constantly evolving a step ahead of efforts to mitigate them? Until network security is perfected (read: never), a physical link between my mind and a network sounds like a recipe for disaster for both my mind and the network. I'll take the risk of connecting to the internet with my computer, but a direct cognitive interface? No thanks. Hell, I've seen a telephone cord dance around shooting blue sparks when lightning struck nearby, so any cyborg fantasies had better include some excellent surge protection!

...and kaku suggested that english will be the global-language of the future. (any reputable scientist, govt elite, corporate elite, etc, speaks english as it is) he also suggested rap music will be the global 'pop' music, as it already has started to become...

I think Mr. Kaku needs to get out of the office more, but if he's right about this part, just kill me now. Please.

...they'd also have the technology to live forever.

Why does he consider that to be a worthwhile goal?

#29 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:13 PM

I think Mr. Kaku needs to get out of the office more, but if he's right about this part, just kill me now. Please.

That was the exact same thing I was thinking off...ol

#30 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

Sorry it took so long. Apparently, coming back to the US from Jamaica in February was not something they were in a hurry to do, but my friend holding on to the pics finally emailed some to me.

When I see my friend in person, I'll try to get the originals so they are at max resolution for zooming and stuff.

They were taken with the camera sitting on the railing of a deck. Not from a tripod, but not free-hand either. The streaks are where the object moved during the required exposure times, and it's interesting that not all the lights are streaked. Also, the colors seen are exactly what they looked like in person.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1203810594

This is the only shot taken freehand. Nice colors...

This is the most interesting one to me:
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1203811427

And this is the area as seen in daytime, taken the morning after the above pics. The contrails are interesting because they took over an hour and a half to disperse, and cross right over the mountain the objects seem to come out of (they come up and out, starting out looking like jeeps on a forest road until they go straight up into the sky):
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1203811427

Attached Thumbnails

• 12Feb 08.jpeg
  • 10Feb 08.jpeg
  • 6Feb 08.jpg
  • 9Feb 08.jpeg
  • 7Feb 08.jpeg
  • 8Feb 08.jpeg
  • 4Feb 08.jpeg
  • 5Feb 08.jpeg
  • 3Feb 08.jpeg
  • 1Feb 08.jpeg
  • 2Feb 08.jpeg

• Coopdog and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#31 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

The third one and the last one are interesting looking.

#32 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

wow

they look like jeeps on mountain roads until they fly into the sky ?

am I getting this correctly?

I want to make sure im interpreting your post correctly.

#33 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:20 AM

wow

they look like jeeps on mountain roads until they fly into the sky ?

am I getting this correctly?

I want to make sure im interpreting your post correctly.

Yes, but only in the sense that the lights are usually in pairs, like you see in most of the pics, moving either on the ground or at a very low altitude. It's hard to tell at that distance if the lights are below the tops of the mountains because they are actually on the ground or because they are just flying at a very low altitude.

#34 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

i would think that most UFOs,
if they are indeed spacecraft,
would be robotic,
machines empty of any living beings.
much simpler for ET that way,
esp. long-term.

probably more cost effective as well if you think about it. thats if they use money or something of that nature.

#35 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

so riddle me this-
why would ET emit visible lights from their craft ?
most 'sightings' happen at night,
implying that ET doesn't want to be seen.
in fact if there are ET here
that must be the case-
they don't want any positive scientific evidence
of their existance.
or they'd just land in your buddy's backyard.
so
why would these entities
put lights on spacecraft?
or even if they did,
why use them when/where humans will see them ?
the only logical reason
would be that they want to be seen.
but that runs directly against the obvious fact
that they avoid contact.
it's like they just want us to catch a fleeting glimpse-
they 'tease' our fighter jets, allegedly,
and taunt entire cities of millions of people
only to vanish again until the next time.
?

#36 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

hippie 3, you have touched on one of the most interesting parts of the UFO phenomenon. Its as if these crafts conform to the human preconceived idea of what a UFO should be and thats what is perceived. how ever, they stay at just far enough distance to keep us from being certain. This Phenomenon has been occurring thousands of years.

Ypu would think after all this time with 3 billion people on the planet we'd be able to come up with something better than just seeing these things at a distance. What are the odds of keeping such an amazing thing a secret for so long ? SOmething dosn't add up the math is all wrong lol1

#37 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

so riddle me this-
why would ET emit visible lights from their craft ?
most 'sightings' happen at night,
implying that ET doesn't want to be seen.
in fact if there are ET here
that must be the case-
they don't want any positive scientific evidence
of their existance.
or they'd just land in your buddy's backyard.
so
why would these entities
put lights on spacecraft?
or even if they did,
why use them when/where humans will see them ?
the only logical reason
would be that they want to be seen.
but that runs directly against the obvious fact
that they avoid contact.
it's like they just want us to catch a fleeting glimpse-
they 'tease' our fighter jets, allegedly,
and taunt entire cities of millions of people
only to vanish again until the next time.
?

Those are important points to consider. I can't assert anything as to what is in those pictures other than lights in the sky that don't move or look like normal aircraft. My host has refused to allow me to point high-powered green laser pointers at any of them, which is a felony if they are aircraft but I bet it would solve the mystery! If a small army of police descended on their house after illuminating it with a laser, we can assume it was probably military aircraft; if it shoots back and vaporizes the house with a bigger laser, well, hell, it still might be military. They're getting some interesting new toys, after all. So, my proposal is to build a missile and shoot one down from the neighbor's property, which has also been wisely rejected by the host, not to mention the technical hurdles I'd have to clear to build a UFO-seeking missile.

If it/they were friendly or had good intentions, they would not act like that; they would land or make contact, right? So at least we can assume they are at best neutral, and possibly hostile (that applies if they are either military or ET).

One thing that these fleeting UFO sightings make me think of is an effective tactic of psychological guerilla warfare. I've run around in the bushes with SEAL team instructors on occasion, and the context was learning how to drive a larger group of people out of an area without being seen while doing it (you'd be amazed at some of the stuff these guys do- for fun. This mission was recreational!). The target was a bunch of jackasses who'd been driving their 4X4's into a sensitive wilderness area in the Northeast that was being overseen by the Nature Conservancy. They would tear up old-growth cedar trees for their huge bonfire and dig ruts with their trucks, then sit down by the raging old growth bonfire and get wasted all night. Opening their 5th or 6th beers was our cue to move in. Before that, we identified the alpha male and alpha female, and the rest of the pecking order. It is truly amazing how much a typical group of partying humans resembles a pack of dogs, at least in terms of hierarchy/status/nonsense.

We would identify one of the lower-status females, and one guy would put on a scary demonic Halloween mask and slowly lift his head up to where the firelight would barely illuminate it, but only so the one woman could see it. She would point and scream as he sank and faded back in to the dark. The others would think she was trippin' or drunk or whatever (that's why you don't ever initially appear to the alphas; they mock and dismiss the concerns of lower-status females which breaks up the group's unity). Someone else then pops up so a different beta female (and only her) can see their mask, another scream is heard, and now the rest are getting worried. By the third sighting the men have guns out and are a little freaked, but have seen nothing themselves. A few random shots are often fired into the bushes, but 100% of the time they pack up and go in a hurry. Their girlfriends demand to be driven the hell outta there. It's hilarious afterwards, and three or four properly trained and camouflaged people can easily drive 20-30 out of an area like this, even if the small squad is unarmed and the large group armed. This happens at a particular place in New Jersey, so is a fairly regular event.

Anyhow, one thing that's apparent is these UFOs are appearing very selectively. They are obviously not trying to scare us away (away to where?), so if a huge percentage of the population has seen these things, yet the alpha group categorically denies such sightings, it creates discord between the alpha group and the beta group, but for what purpose I can only speculate. Here, "huge percentage of the population" means the steadily increasing number of people reporting seeing things like this, and "alpha group" refers to government, mainstream media, mainstream science, etc. It's enough to make you schizophrenic to see strange lights over your house, then watch a guy on TV say you're basically a delusional nutcase if you talk about what you saw.
  • TyPi and tailsmcsnails like this

#38 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

All theories are based on assumptions.

In the case of UFO's its as if those suppositions are being perceived and fed back in fuzzy form quicker than we can notice. Kind of like a fluorescent light blinks on and off thousands of times a second.The event (ufo) isn't perceived prior to assumptions. Your assumptions occur then you have a perception. It's as if they can use those assumptions to stay one step ahead of the general public and mold perception.

#39 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

Its funny you mention that recreational mission, tvcasualty.

Its been quite amazing to observe the reactions of individuals that I have encountered while wearing a ghillie suit. I was a sniper in the Army, and spent plenty of time hiding out in my ghillie, both just to test it, and also for training purposes.

I've been ten feet away from a person walking by on a dirt road, and i'm just sitting on a log off the road a bit, under some trees, completely camoed up, but had gotten tired of trying to hide cuz it was too easy, like they didn't even know to look for me. So I was close enough to recognize the guy. "Fred" I said, when he was close to me. He sorta stopped and looked, I saw his eyes go right over me, and he started moving again, I said "Fred!" again, and this time he stopped and looked, and I saw him mouth the words "WTF" :lol:... and then started walking again, this time after I said his name I waved my hand and he actually jumped back, I was way closer than he had even anticipated and I was just 10 feet away.

I don't know where I'm going with this, other than sneaking up on people is The Funnest Activity in the Whole World. I have never gained so much enjoyment from anything other than scaring the living crap out of random people and especially my friends.

But what you say about causing a disrupt between the alpha and beta groups is interesting.

I've heard Christian Apocolypticists claim that the ufos are demons to deceive us and throw us into confusion as stated in Revelations as a precursor to Christ's second coming and the Rapture. Maybe the UFOs are the vessels that are here to swipe up the believers and leave the sceptics to rot in the thousand year war. I don't buy it a bit, all that end of the world stuff is just over the top and played out.

Mass hallucination? or Reality?

#40 Guest_floppypeter_*

Guest_floppypeter_*

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

How is reality different from a mass hallucination ?

When examined reality seems very much a mass convened hallucination to me.

lol

perception is key.....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!