- - - - -

Re-crystallization of mescaline hcl attempt w/photos

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_beautypath_*

Guest_beautypath_*

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:53 AM

Tregar,
Thanks for the write up. Your MEK recrystalization is the process that really made my tech work.
I don't mean to intrude, but I have stopped using water as my carrier of the mesc into the MEK. Water seems to cause a reaction with the mesc to yield a yellow substance which is definitely not mesc. I now disolve my mesc into methanol. I use 5 - 7 ml of warm methanol per gram of mesc. This is then poured into warm MEK, 100 ml of MEK per gram of mesc. With constant stirring this is boiled down until the mesc recrystalizes, usually at about the 1/2 way mark. I boil down to 1/4 just to be sure all the mesc has come out.

My final purification process is a recrystalization from chloroform. Same tech as described above.

Peace and Beauty to You.

#102 ahura999

ahura999

My cup is empty sensai

• Expired Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

KNOW ONES SELF first and foremost
A thought , all through this and other sites there are numerous statements referring to "ego destruction" states of consciousness and similar, resulting or occurring via large doses of strong and or pure hallucinogens , whilst i know that this can break one down enough to be able to perceive alternate realities and move into 'other' or 'unusual' .

A session of full sensory deprivation as opposed to a session of full sensory overload . is a wildly different 'trip'

Not saying that sensory deprivation is better or worse than say, 5 tabs LSD/ 1G Mescaline or a monster cone of DMT- sensory overload awareness

Ive found personally I've been more balanced (for want of a more effective word) when one is done in conjunction with the other .

To train ones brain to maintain various "unusual" brainwave states in a deprived space requires a whole lot less focus and discipline than normally with all the distractions presented to us in our waking/normal state of consciousness , this practice allows one to have more degrees of freedom, ultimately move in/around and through the denser spaces/realities more effectively and with more ease .

To go 'out there' i found going in helped.

To KNOW ONES SELF first and foremost .:bow:

To state the obvious ,The two together can be most powerful !!! and i recommend a exploration of this to any interested in geometry and chemistry

I wont rave on to much , but i would encourage anyone who is serious about the study of hallucinogens and their mind to have three floats within a week long period , to reach the desired state .

A quote from a well known pioneer

JOHN
C. LILLY, M. D.:bow:

"Such uses of one's own biocomputer as the above can teach one profound truths about one's self, one's capabilities. The resulting states of being, of consciousness, teach one the basic truth about one's own equipment as follows: In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits. In the province of the mind is the region of one's models, of the alone self, of memory, of the metaprograms. What of the region which includes one's body, other's bodies? Here there are definite limits. In the network of bodies, one's own connected with others for bodily survivalprocreationcreation, there is another kind of information: In the province of connected minds, what the network believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the network's mind there are no limits.

But, once again, the bodies of the network housing the minds, the ground on which they rest, the planet's surface, impose definite limits. These limits are to be found experientially and experimentally, agreed upon by special minds, and communicated to the network. The results are called consensus science."

be safe and tread lightly my friends .

#103 mu.

mu.

mumu for youyou!

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

tregar, you magical scientist man you, excellent stuff! your cross-forum contributions will stand as invaluable gems of reference for years to come and no doubt serve to inspire many along similar paths. R E S P E C T :eusa_clap

and thanks to the all the other contributors making up the meat of this thread. there's nothing quite like a bit of good old experimentation & peer review.

now i've yet to try this recrystalization, im still stuck on ipa/tone runs but they're coming out great: white, sparkly fluffy little rocks. never have i achieved purity & beauty in any of my other extractions which there have been many!

but the time has come as i've finally tracked down a pure source of MEK, right next to pure Xylene, and all within a one-stop dual-shop paint & hydro store.. WTF! :headbang: yes the gods were smiling down on me that day.
I was about to use the MEK posted in the picture just above, the Qwikprime stuff, but when i went to dry it out i discovered it was red! definitely not pure, as stated on the bottle (which is confusing coz it says 100% MEK, MEK in solution?). so by looking up the MSDS i found that the red shit is a dye called SUDAN-IV and its carcinogenic.. not too cool in my books. now the boiling point of this shit is so high that distillation would be pretty successful in safely separating the two, but im not one to fuck around with that shit.

just a warning for you aussies out there (or anyone else) that might be thinking of using the stuff in their re-xtals.
  • Shadowlord likes this

#104 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:29 PM

Tregar does indeed rock. Only wish he came around more often though I still bump into him in other places.
Learned most of what I know about Mescaline thanks to Tregar.
:cacti:

Welcome to Mycotopia Mu.
You'll find that Tregar isn't the only great member here though. Lots of great folks w/ lots of knowledge to share.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!