• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:05 PM

thanks, and nope the caps didnt print. here is the first finished shrooms from the cakes. pretty but very small.
recent 165.jpg

#42 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:21 PM

if you have problems with the water condensation on your subs. you can up the fae like prism says but also, you have one other option that works quite well. it sounds strange but put something sterile in your chamber under your bin to where you can prop up the tray and have it tilted at a 30-45 degree angle. do it only for about 8 hours. that will allow your water droplets to trickle down and not be directly on your substrate.

also, if you notice the tops of your lids have tons of condensation on them, what you need to do is wipe it down if it starts to drip. especially if your using some type of saran wrap or press n seal. it will tend to sag down in the middle with heavy condensation. generally if you catch this at the right timing, you will only have to wipe down the condensation one time.

good luck. foaf usually wipes it down with a paper towel very quickly.

#43 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

thanks for the suggestion. i might try it, that is another good reason to late case. it can soak up extra moisture instead of laying on the sub. i did get the last print to come out! yee haw,lol. i guess the secret for this batch is to harvest the ones with dark veils just before they open, the sporeless ones are white the whole way through. it doesnt make a pretty print but it does make one. off to clean up and see if i can find some more that havent opened yet.:headbang:

#44 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

just the one print came out, oh well. i guess i would call this the first flush, picked over a few days. i cleaned the trays up and watered the casing and flooded them. today i drained all the excess water off to see if i can get them to go again. the sub is really shrinking from the sides, about a good inch on any side. all said and done, there was about 2oz from those trays. i am very happy with it.

#45 tex

tex

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

Nice!! :thumbup:

#46 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:11 AM

just the one print came out, oh well. i guess i would call this the first flush, picked over a few days. i cleaned the trays up and watered the casing and flooded them. today i drained all the excess water off to see if i can get them to go again. the sub is really shrinking from the sides, about a good inch on any side. all said and done, there was about 2oz from those trays. i am very happy with it.

Nice Bro!!

I had the same print issues with the strain as far as droppin spores... Good thing that the LC is in the fridge eh?

Nice big fat fruits and I do think that it is the prettiest strain I have seen so far... I started the OI casing by the way. I will start a thread when it pins. I used Poo Straw and Verm with a shit ton of wbs Spawn.:headbang::headbang:

I am proud of you bro... Growin like a pro on the first try!! Great Job!!

#47 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

thanks prism. i just mixed up some more HB with coir/verm and wormcastings. those 3qt jars were ready long ago but i just found a tub and some plastic coffee cans to use. the cakes are at the end of their first flush and i will need to dunk them, they are dry and blueing some. i found a heavier sporulating one on a cake this morning, so i am trying to print it. the LC is in the fridge ready for later:amazed:.

i also made some LC jars the other day but one broke(the one for the OI) but i hopefully got some oak ridge germinating. i said i would print them and give some away. so i will be behind you on the OI grow quite a bit. i'll catch up though. have some wbs soaking for the OR, then i can try another for the OI.

thanks for all of your help through this. :rasta:i know a mistake will come up once in a while but now i am confident that i can do it.

#48 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

thanks prism. i just mixed up some more HB with coir/verm and wormcastings. those 3qt jars were ready long ago but i just found a tub and some plastic coffee cans to use. the cakes are at the end of their first flush and i will need to dunk them, they are dry and blueing some. i found a heavier sporulating one on a cake this morning, so i am trying to print it. the LC is in the fridge ready for later:amazed:.

i also made some LC jars the other day but one broke(the one for the OI) but i hopefully got some oak ridge germinating. i said i would print them and give some away. so i will be behind you on the OI grow quite a bit. i'll catch up though. have some wbs soaking for the OR, then i can try another for the OI.

thanks for all of your help through this. :rasta:i know a mistake will come up
once in a while but now i am confident that i can do it.

WORD!!:bow::bow::bow:

#49 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

i got lucky and took 2 nice prints yesterday:amazed:. one of the coffee cans stalled and went sour, darn. the others are doing well though.

#50 spesh1

spesh1

Reclusive Paranoid

• Expired Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

:rasta:i know a mistake will come up once in a while but now i am confident that i can do it.

Nice work guys.I just developed that same confidence these last few weeks with the B+. I've been pulling at least a dry half oz a day everyday this week:headbang:. A week ago i was peaking at them every 20 minutes haha.

#51 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:35 PM

i got lucky and took 2 nice prints yesterday:amazed:. one of the coffee cans stalled and went sour, darn. the others are doing well though.

Nice!! Those HB' Prints are in demand!!:weedpoke:

#52 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

nice, spesh! congrats.:loveeyes:

well i got even luckier, lol. 4 more nice ones:headbang:. they are on the small side though. it seems the only ones that were printable all came from the cakes in the tank. i dont know if that really has anything to do with it though. prizm, pm me if you want one. a couple of people get first choice if they want them, other wise i might have one to share with somebody else. i'll let you know.

i lost a tray today too. it got trich just as the second flush was coming. it hurt to pick the baby mushrooms,lol. i washed everything and dumped it outdoors. the other tray is getting a nice flush, so i hope it doesnt come down with it. later man and thanks again:rasta:.

recent 168.jpg

#53 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

here are the second flush coming out. i was picking just as they were opening before, due to people saying that was the best time. this time i let them go a little longer. we had a very nice trip the other night, ate just slightly over a gram. we got some nice visuals and colors but still havnt went for the intense trip yet. i think we will save that for a nice spring day outdoors.
recent 169.jpg

recent 170.jpg

recent 171.jpg

#54 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

NICE!!!

Better flushes than I got... you are the man... As for the print, pass it along to a worthy person. I got LC...:rasta::rasta:

#55 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

haha, no you are the man! i am passing out a few and of course keeping a couple for myself for later study. i finally started up the OI lc and some grain, hopefully soon we will have something to show.

#56 Mermaidia

Mermaidia

Sober Sister

• Expired Member
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

nice flush twoguys. :thumbup:

#57 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

thanks! well if anyone read about my trying to get prints early on disreguard. though it did work some, you dont need to do it with these. i wasnt waiting long enough. i got some more real dark prints and bigger too by putting it off. a good percentage are still sporeless but there is enough that arent to make up for it. i believe the reason for only getting the first prints from the tank were that they just open and mature faster, like before you/i can catch them.

#58 MrChen

MrChen

Rocky Mountain High

• Expired Member
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

Nice to get prints for sure! Not to jack your thread twoguys but here's a couple pictures of FOAF's Hilllbillys that are fruiting! :headbang:

And a picture of some B+ clone corn jars almost fully colonized!
DSCN1646a.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN1641a.JPG
  • DSCN1639a.JPG

#59 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

na, you arent jacking it. lol. nice, and that is a bit of B+ lol.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!