• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

has anyone ever done it? i'm quite eager to try. last time i was wayy too fucked up to even get off the couch. it sounded like an awesome idea inside my head though. anyone have an experience they want to share? i'm all ears. :heart:

#2 yukonweedman

yukonweedman

Chat Restricted

• Expired Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

I bet it would be an awsome sex trip that for sure lol :hookah:

#3 Dr_T

Dr_T

Random Dude

• Expired Member
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

Had some sex once while coming down.
Awesome but sweaty.
Unable to orgasm, wore out the gf. Laid next to her after and just smiled.

#4 catdaddy

catdaddy

herding kittens

• Expired Member
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Same here. Could NOT come...

Might try again some day...

Catdaddy

#5 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

hmm, sounds promising. i don't care if he can't come. is that evil? hahaha. :reb:
any girls out there tried it?

#6 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

has anyone ever done it? i'm quite eager to try. last time i was wayy too fucked up to even get off the couch. it sounded like an awesome idea inside my head though. anyone have an experience they want to share? i'm all ears. :heart:

Wow, you gotta be tripping really hard to try that with a couch! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :rasta:

Seriously, the way to go is to eat a large dose, the kind that is like a pressure washer that blasts the crusty buildup off your psyche and leaves you feeling grateful to be sane again (when you finally are sane again). BUT, don't try anything sex-related yet! Wait until the peak is past and that sublime clarity stage starts. It's when the howling intensity is over, and your mind is clear and silent (maybe five hours after dosing, give or take). At that point all the anxiety, tension, issues or whatever that came up in the trip are dealt with and no longer any concern. That's your cue. Go! And don't try anything complicated, just be naked and let your hyper-sharp instincts take over because at that point, your instincts are truly at max intensity. Don't try to do someone in that state, just let each other be done. People might try it at peak, and it might work in some sense, but I've found the pleasure to be far greater when the mind is quieter.
  • wildedibles likes this

#7 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:33 PM

:lol: i wasn't quite SO far gone that i tried to have sex with the couch. although i did try eating the giant cherry blossoms that were billowing out of the stereo.

thanks muchly for the advice (sounded quite poetic & lovely). i think last time i was interested in doing it around the peak, but now i will consider leaving it until the end. it sounds completely mind blowing and intense and i can't wait to try it.

would love to get more input as well! keep it coming! (haha, coming.)

#8 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

haha i have on shrooms, oral dmt, and acid. Shrooms is def the trickiest for me and the lady, we have such a different tolerance when it comes to mushrooms, so dosing is kind of hard, i swear sometimes she takes the smallest amount and is so gone, sometimes i feel like i might have to drop her off next to the other crazy people talking to them selves on the side of the street.
One time on about 300 ug's of lsd-25, we were having sex and having this conversation, talking back and forth and what not, it wasn't until a good while into that i moaned that i noticed we weren't even talking, it was all telepathic, she knew exactly what was being said, it wasn't like i made this up, in my own tripping world. When we talked about it later, it completely blew my mind.
-wishy
  • wildedibles likes this

#9 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

damn, thats one of the craziest things i've heard in a while. i guess drugs can make some pretty bizarre shit happen... and in a good way too! heh.
so you prefer the sexing more while on lsd? never tried that one either. (only done lsd once anyhow.) i think we also have a dosing problem too, with any intoxicant actually, i have a very low tolerance for EVERYTHING. do you think this will present an issue for shroomsex? (what's the issue anyway, that your girl is too out of her mind to participate/enjoy/etc? or she's simply not interested?) should i eat less than he does to even things out?

#10 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

Yea there comes a point where your just not here anymore, its a thin line between being buzzed and horny or fried and gone on shrooms, imo atleast.

#11 bluethumb

bluethumb

pitterpatter

• Expired Member
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:08 AM

i've done it a couple of times. it was some of the best sex i ever had.
the key is to start early in the trip otherwise u may experience what i refer to as psycedelic shrinkage. u just are not going to get it up..u'll b trippen 2 hard. i'd say it stars just b4 the peak. if u get it on b4 that u should be good and the both of u should easily go on for hours. my personal experiance was started very early in the trip and lasted far more than half of it.(both me and my gf got tired) every time i felt i was about to climax i just wound up w/ a stong tingling sensation move from my pelvis down to my toes , and then it was on again. there was no ejaculation though. i would describe my experience as simalar to a tantric practice:loveeyes: i highly recomend this so long as both partners r trippin

#12 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

Never during a peak. But comming down sex is amazing. I get the sense that i am very aware of every inch of physical contact. Nothing like an mdma stimu-fuck, but more of a natural "in-tune" with the other persons body as well as yours. Very REAL sex. I love it.:pirate:

#13 bluethumb

bluethumb

pitterpatter

• Expired Member
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:44 AM

that'a pretty much what i was getting at,but i still stick by my recondmendation of starting early

#14 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:24 AM

shrom sex rocks... every time my gf and i trip we end up fucking the whole night away-lol. shrooms put us in the mood big-time- a true aphrodisiac. 2 both of us thinks its better than mdma sex. i would recommend taking a lower dose, then eating more over time- u want 2 eat the right amount- not 2 much. the ones u eat after the first bigger dose wont really make u peak harder, it just extends the trip. if u ingest a ton at once, id say wait till after your peak 2 begin b4 u have sex. we like 2 take just enough 2 get some open eye visuals. not sure how much we eat cuz we eat em fresh n just keep eating em. honestly its so good that all we ever want 2 do when tripping is have sex- lol we're freaks. We can have sex 4 hours and we both can get off multiple times no problem. when we r finished we usually laugh our asses off cuz we r feelin so good n happy w each other. cant wait till summertime 4 some outdoor fun-LOL. I would recommend trying shroomsex 2 c how great it can b 2 anyone that hasnt tried it. after the first time all u will want 2 do is have sex when u trip, which imho isnt a bad thing. 4 me the only downside is that my whole body can b sore the next day from so much strenuous activity.
  • wildedibles likes this

#15 MrMycelium

MrMycelium

Custom Title User

• Expired Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

Sex on shrooms, Amazing!!! :loveeyes: :headbang: :amazed:
  • wildedibles likes this

#16 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:36 PM

such conflicting advice!!

#1 - take a huge dose.
#2 - take a small dose.

#3 - start fuckin' early.
#4 - wait til you are coming down.

hahaha. what's a girl to do?..... i guess it'll happen whenever it feels right. i'm not sure i'd want to be doin it through the peak.. that sounds a little frightening.

post more stories!!

#17 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

well, maria sabina suggested that a person
not have sex 3 days before and 3 days after
consuming these mushrooms

probably not the thing any one wants to hear
but
she was probably more in tune with shrooms
then your average shaman

i like making love sober best, that is just me

#18 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:27 AM

Maria Sabina also believed that eating mushrooms during the day would make someone insane. It was probably the watch-your-friends'-face-melt kind of trip that led to that belief, and I'd guess that possibility was part of the reason why in Central Mexico, mushrooms were traditionally eaten in total darkness.

Traditional shamanism can be both a liberating force and a constraining one IME. It's just like advice about shroom sex; take one suggestion based on one person's experience as gospel and it might serve you well, but it also might limit your perspective and you risk creating a type of self-imposed dogma about tripping, which to me seems like the antithesis of a psychedelic experience.

What I suggested works great for me; same goes for the other suggestions working for those who offered them, too. Tripping is profound and complicated, and so is sex, so combining them is bound to be intense. One factor not mentioned that IMO is more important than all the other details is who you're trying this with. With the right person, it is possible to dissolve the barrier between your minds and reach a level most people think is impossible, and some find terrifying. With the wrong person, it'll be all elbows and zippers and awkward apologies.

Here's an illustration of the dangers of shroom sex:
Posted Image

(swiped it from Beastmaster's post in another thread- great pic, btw)

#19 peek-a-boo

peek-a-boo

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

with shrooms or lsd sex is super great...
we tend to wait until the coming down is happening...
a psychedelic orgasm sends you places far beyond the reaches of time and space...
and afterwards my muscles are so stretched that i find it difficult to move at all...
and in my opinion it sucks to have a brain full of drugs when you are wanting to move but can't...waiting also helps promote getting to sleep at the come down....:headbang:

#20 fedshtkpndrk

fedshtkpndrk

Prodigal Son

• Expired Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:56 PM

Everybody is different mydarling, your experience may vary. I would concentrate on the trip and let it take its course naturally, you will know if its right. I have found sex to be a very intense experience when tripping, we started at the beginning of the trip and we didnt stop until we were coming down; but it was the right person 'at the time' and this was never planned. I really enjoyed the deep intellectual bond like dpwishy was saying. If you are with the right person you shouldn't need substances to get you to that state of ultimate communion, imo. :) It was fun at that time of my life though.

-feds

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!