42 replies to this topic

#41 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

yeah ive seen that tek before. or you could also just lay some 5ml plastic over it as sandman did. making a micro climate underneath the plastic. post more pictures soon. have a few flushes evening out now.

#42 silver.assasin

silver.assasin

mycogoddess

• Expired Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

the need for fae?

#43 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:03 PM

Eats I looked and realized they were REYNOLDS style wrap...Im half cocked to believe they breathe somewhat cause i rarely have condensation on them..also I have yet to have one stop sticking to each other which is a bonus..ahh the filters, i was looking at an old jar.I swear its filter ''inoculation'' is 3-4yrs old rusted to all hell, multiple holes all over just covered with tape, and its still working. the actuall breather is just brown and ugly with rust, but still tickin.. 3m you can find at any store that sells those furnace filters.. big, cheap, long lasting...As for the tubs they are eight inches or so high about 6bucks same area as a big bin too :) they were the last things i did were 3 1inch holes on sides. 2 on the smaller sides and thats it..

sgt. poop, im testing this stuff now. its called Reynolds "Rose Seal Tight". And its red. I think this is what your talking about.

Very similar to saran wrap but sticks to plastic like press n seal. i bet this is going to be better than saran and press n seal. i prefer saran wrap over pns but the tape factor makes it more work. so this stuff should work perfect. thanks for the suggestion!

Attached Thumbnails

• l.JPG
  • k.JPG
  • 1.JPG

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!