• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Indica Child

Indica Child

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:16 AM

:weedpoke: I'm really sorry I have to post this, but I have to post this. I have to quit smoking pot (which I have done sucessfully for about 2-3 weeks now) because everytime I get a bag of shwag or smoke like i normally do (about an 8th or a quarter per day), its generally laced with something that I can not identify. One time, I smoked something that tasted like pcp - one tiny hit sent me off into a salvia divinorum type state, tasted metallic (really bad, like, lingering aftertaste for hours) and I was paranoid and scared as all hell because I have never felt so wierd in any intoxication.

Another time, some bud I smoked tasted rather like Windex; ( I was told by a substance abuse counselor of a story of a drug dealer he once worked with that admitted to spraying Windex and or other household chemicals to "boost" up the high so the buyer would think it was "good shit") It was soapy, smelled funny, tasted like windex, and the high was rather wierd. Something like being smoked straight with super high bloodpressure and headaches, and then I ended up in the ER for "panic attacks" or so they said without running any tests. (the stupid STUPID asses at the hospital where I live have killed a friend of the family over a broken leg! Which they caused! I don't trust them one bit!)

Well, I was just smoking like 7 joints with friends playing UNO. I know what a panic attack is because I probably have had one during a coke binge (haven't touched it since! not even caffiene!) and I have witnessed friends experience them. Nothing brang it on but the smoking, I wasn't anxious, tense nervous, upset or anything.

Until i saw my legs turn purple, and I knew that my family has heart complications running within the family as well as high blood pressure, diabetes and such. I ,knowing that my great grandmother died after several heart attacks and possibly anyerisms, have immersed myself with the symptoms of stroke, anyerism and heart attacks as well as causes and symptoms and prognosis of panic attacks and toxioplasmosis whereas I have a fleabag cat.

What I did experience was this:first, a really wierd intense bruise-like probing headache in the exact same spot in the back of the head whenever I smoked this bud. a sudden dizzy feeling like: "woah, I need to lie down." Sudden sense of nausea, weird hot feeling and pressure in the temples and face, my face turned pale white, I couldn't breathe; I felt like I was having an asthma attack, I felt extremely dumbed down, I couldn't even remember my mothers phone number I know i knew it I just couldnt dial!, I couldn't even walk. I tried to get up and instantly fell. I felt tingly prickly pressure and burning sensations in only left hand and left leg from the knee and below, shooting pains within those 2 limbs, intense pressure in my legs as if blood was going to ooze out of my pores, My legs turned a purpleish blue so did my hands, my skin became blochy purpleish red and white, i had sharp chest pain and sensitivity where your heart is located.

and ever since this emergency visit I have felt this come on (never as severely as the 1st time) whenever I smoke more than a half a joint of commerce or whenever I consume caffienated products such as energy drinks or coffee. I randomly get chest pain in th exact same area and tingliness of my left hand sometimes I get wierd pains in my left arm and I bruise very easily if for no reason at all, especially when I hit the gym. I think my blood vessels or veins burst for no reason at all.

THE POINT IS: I just wasworried and curious as to your experiences, thoughts, feelings, and knowledge about laced weed you have smoked. has any of this ever occured to you? Should I be worried? Or should I continue to ignore these iratic episodes of feeling like im dying? If it IS panic attacks, I will gladly accept that it is what it is. ButI am more than sure it is not.

Thank you all for your patience. It is much obliged. :bow::bow::bow:

#2 weed4all

weed4all

Cosmic Traveler

• Expired Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

they spray it to make it weigh more.... the shits everywhere around here. and as to your health, it is most likely a hazard although it doesent seem to stop the kids around here from smokin it. btw where u buyin nugg or schwag?, bcoz ive never seen nuggz sprayed b4, just stress weed...:weedpoke:

#3 HUMBLE STUDENT

HUMBLE STUDENT

Keeper Of The Spores

• Expired Member
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

I think I'd find that dealer and stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry

#4 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,648 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

I think I'd quit smoking until I could grow my own.

I have smelled the ammonia/ windex smell from old (last year's) schwag, but it was from being stored too long all bricked up and was starting to compost. I've smelled some really weird shit on dirt weed before (other than ammonia), and when I did I wouldn't smoke it. Nowadays I'll smoke the good stuff or nothing at all; it's my lungs and my brain, and I only get this one body so I try to treat it well.

#5 Indica Child

Indica Child

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:36 AM

they spray it to make it weigh more.... the shits everywhere around here. and as to your health, it is most likely a hazard although it doesent seem to stop the kids around here from smokin it. btw where u buyin nugg or schwag?, bcoz ive never seen nuggz sprayed b4, just stress weed...:weedpoke:

First of all, thanks for the replies. Yes, they were nuggs and shake, but very compressed and seemed as if they were dry on the inside but moist and sticky on the outside (windex has that texture) It broke up easily and one decent sized bud could roll a fatty. It was green and/or brown tinted?

The thing is I trust my dealer, but, he is going thru new sources due to supply and demand and out of cost efficiency... he is a 55 year old hippy i am close to almost like an uncle.

And TV, thats exactly what I had in mind. It sucks you can't even trust bud anymore :(. this yuppie town is turning into a ghetto. how sad.

#6 weed4all

weed4all

Cosmic Traveler

• Expired Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

Nowadays I'll smoke the good stuff or nothing at all

hell yea, not worth puttin your body at risk.

#7 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• OG VIP
  • 3,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

It is common to think they sprayed your weed, most likely it is bacteria. They have quanitiy over quality, so they hurry and package it before it's dry or cured properly. Just break it up some and let it dry a bit...

http://mycotopia.net...ke-ammonia.html
http://mycotopia.net...pot-windex.html

#8 BigStemz

BigStemz

prophet of peace

• Expired Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:17 AM

the worst i heard was in the UK they were spraying weed with liquid glass, to make it weigh more. did real damage to people lungs throats. they would get ripped the shreds, be coughing up blood, piece of lung, or worse. i'd do what humble studedent said. and i would probably put some huge scar on there face so others would recognize him!!

#9 procell

procell

OU812 ?

• OG VIP
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

the worst i heard was in the UK they were spraying weed with liquid glass, to make it weigh more. did real damage to people lungs throats. they would get ripped the shreds, be coughing up blood, piece of lung, or worse. i'd do what humble studedent said. and i would probably put some huge scar on there face so others would recognize him!!

Liquid glass? The automotive polish? How would you not notice?

#10 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:13 AM

From what I saw it looked like regs with tons of crystals on it and people thought it was good weed. Well lost of people had problems with their throats and some lost their voice for a while. Just not worth the risk IMO.

#11 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

i doubt anyone's lacing weed with pcp,
they'd charge extra for that.
:lol:

#12 BigStemz

BigStemz

prophet of peace

• Expired Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

makes me want some piff piff= weed laced with LSD!! :dance:

and the reason people couldnt tell it was sprayed with glass is because like was stated above it looked really really good and crystally! untill u smoked it and coughed up a lung : /

#13 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,971 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

I remember reading in cannabis culture i think it was that there was this new product that growers from Canada were using on "beasters", it was sprayed on and turned 1 lbs into 1.5, and was guaranteed not to mold, scary stuff!

love, peace, compassion and respect
-wishy

#14 Guest_sweatloaf13_*

Guest_sweatloaf13_*

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

if they really put P.C.P. in your bud,1st the price would go up(last I knew,which was at least 6-7years ago,a 2 pinner sac of dust was like $50)and you would see green wet spots on your rolling papers.The taste is unmistakable,chemical and evil. It smells like formaldahyde and when it hits you,it gives you a narrow tunnel vision,you feel 2ft tall and need all your effort to lift your 40lb legs with each step...you'll look like a robot with jerky movements,and will undoubtebly have a puzzled look on your face.I had a friend who everytime he smoked some,would strip nude,run down the street and bang on random peoples doors screaming that he was gay,he wanted his mommy and called out for Jesus(can you say heavy repressed issues???goddamn...).
I can pretty much assure you that noone hit you with a 'wetdaddy' and not tell you,unless you're dumb enough to pay ALOT of $$,which I'm sure(or at least hope)that you're not

#15 InsaneKenneth

InsaneKenneth

Psychedelic Warrior

• Expired Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

wow. you need a new connection, or grow your own...

#16 gr8ful one

gr8ful one

jerry's kid

• Expired Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

The best way to know whats in or on you pot is to grow it yourself. It's really not that hard, put seed in dirt, add water, sunlight etc.. It is just a plant, after all.

This message brought to you by humans for a schwag-free world:weedpoke:

#17 omentheduck

omentheduck

Wondering about it all

• OG VIP
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

The best way to know whats in or on you pot is to grow it yourself. It's really not that hard, put seed in dirt, add water, sunlight etc.. It is just a plant, after all.

This message brought to you by humans for a schwag-free world:weedpoke:

it is very hard to grow it when you are paroniod about it , dont have a place or the time!
If none of the above are a henderance then it should be simple, I did alot of reading and trial and errors in the woods that yeiled much needed experiance

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!