Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

another GT`s pinning... thanks all for your help!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

more pix

#22 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

its pftek ..well i tryed with a friend we ate about a gram dry each ...it wasn`t strong enought to feel well(my friends was his first trip on mush and he felt just a little bit.i think need about 2 grams or 3 dry.i did dry them with a fan..is that ok?

#23 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

Yeah, a fan is fine as long as you don't use any heat. They should be a little stronger if you eat them fresh (not dried) EQ's are supposed to be real strong so probably 2 2.5 grams should get you pretty good I would imagine. I don't think I have ever had EQ's, but I have read a lot on them. 3g would def do it.
Personally I would probably do 2g's then wait 30 min. and if I want more at that point I would eat 1 more gram. If you eat them fresh you have to multiply the weight by approx. 10X. So 2g dry = about 20g wet. Let us know the next time you eat them. I wanna hear a good report on a kick ass trip with awesome visuals.

#24 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

Yeah, a fan is fine as long as you don't use any heat. They should be a little stronger if you eat them fresh (not dried) EQ's are supposed to be real strong so probably 2 2.5 grams should get you pretty good I would imagine. I don't think I have ever had EQ's, but I have read a lot on them. 3g would def do it.
Personally I would probably do 2g's then wait 30 min. and if I want more at that point I would eat 1 more gram. If you eat them fresh you have to multiply the weight by approx. 10X. So 2g dry = about 20g wet. Let us know the next time you eat them. I wanna hear a good report on a kick ass trip with awesome visuals.

Gotta echo that. EQ's IME tend to be much more visual for me than anything else. Almost zero body load or anything like that. But most def. should be an amazing trip. I'm waiting on the fog tonight for my trip. Last time the grass was so coated with moisture it looked like it was dipped in candy. You will love these. Awesome job. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

#25 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

GOD! You guys are seriously making me crave some boomers. I have about a month wait I think, and watching the clock makes it go by so sloooooow. I'm checking on my jars about every hour, and not seeing a damn thing. Soon enough I suppose, patience is key.

#26 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

yeah the patience i the key

but i look my jars and my cake everyminute LOL

#27 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

:amazed::loveeyes::amazed::loveeyes::amazed::loveeyes::amazed::loveeyes::amazed::loveeyes::amazed:
after this flush sould i dunk it again.??
i did it 2 times
sould i dunk it 3rd time for the 3rd flush?

#28 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

I be digging that grating your growing on. Looks way cool, lol.

#29 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

after the second flush,,,,,,sorry no pic took of second harvest

now i am on 3rd flush without dunking the cake only dec it,,,,but not with verm because i didn`t have some and i did dec it with a reptile bedding not coir something alse but 100%natural and can keep moisture,,,here the pics 2 days after dec it with that...:rasta:

#30 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:50 PM

cool, trying something different.

#31 klasamentes

klasamentes

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts