Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Age- When was your first trip?

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

Poll: How old were you when you first tried mushrooms?

How old were you when you first tried mushrooms?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#281 King Ebenezer

King Ebenezer

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Ate mushies for the first time when I was 17, been loving it ever since :headbang:

#282 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

I believe it was 2007 on Shrooms! Woot!:headbang:

#283 Thre365ive

Thre365ive

Alchemycologist

• Expired Member
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

I found mushrooms when I was 15. Had ran halfway across the country without telling anyone to meet a girl from a chat room. Got stuck living with meth addicts for a month, but on the last weekend, I got my first eighth of mushies. Started growing 2 years later, as soon as I got my own apartment.

My first acid was when I was 17. It wasn't that great, though, and I barely tripped. Didn't find good L till I was about 19. I was a little excessive (to say the least...) with it once I got my first steady connection.

First DMT was at 21. Wow.

First mescaline was at 23. It wasn't enough. Tried a couple more times, and one time I had plenty, but took LSD, MDMA and mushies along with it, so I couldn't quite tell exactly what it was doing.

#284 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

2011-This year was the first time for me. There will be many many more years of this joy to come though :D :rasta:

#285 kris

kris

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Looking forward to 2011!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!