Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Age- When was your first trip?

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

Poll: How old were you when you first tried mushrooms?

How old were you when you first tried mushrooms?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 a420kid

a420kid

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:03 PM

i think i was 17

#22 wayback

wayback

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:38 PM

Tried acid the year before, but 1971 did shrooms. They grew where I lived at the time in cow fields. Too bad the laws have outlawed those times.

#23 elixir

elixir

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

I was and had just moved in to a co-op with 18 other people. I was convinced to try them and played Rez during my peak. It was the most amazing turning point of my life.

It was around then I started realizing how hollow my scientific shell was and that through soulful journeys I can attain a better understanding of our universe and my mind.

#24 nicholas

nicholas

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:58 PM

I was 14. Half a cap. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever had. I thought I had enough power to destroy god.

#25 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:22 PM

1995 - ten years biotch!!

#26 mad_messiah

mad_messiah

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:38 PM

i did acid a lot when i was 16-17 but i firs tried shrooms last year when i was 19, and i strted to grow them a few weeks ago (20)

#27 int

int

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:44 PM

Does DXM count? I have tripped balls hard on it.
First DXM trip I was 16, first shroom trip I was 17.
Oh, and salvia when I was 15... have not had the guts to touch that since...

#28 Guest_ograzebrook_*

Guest_ograzebrook_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:36 AM

19 years old in holland.. small dried bag (dosage unknown)...thought fuck it and ate them all and got so fucked up I have never acheved anything like it sice...supect pan cyans due to visuals and size.

#29 Guest_ograzebrook_*

Guest_ograzebrook_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:37 AM

ps.new years eve 2001

#30 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:32 AM

I thought I had enough power to destroy god.

thats a hell of a trip

#31 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:41 AM

we're all over
i thought the ? was
first SHROOM trip ?
not 'cid, no DXM,
shroomage.

#32 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:22 AM

Yeah the problem is the title says trip, but the poll says mushrooms.
Rez looks real cool; too bad they don't make it on my XBox.
Video games when tripping are crazy; I wonder if Pong was as cool in 1980 as Halo2 is now...
I'll bet it was.
In fact, I'll bet it was cooler.
But can you imagine sitting for hours playing Pong?
ONLY if I'm tripping could I do that.

#33 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:35 AM

It was 1971 for me, and for a while then we got was said to be psilocin in capsules

#34 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:28 AM

My avatar was one of my favorite blotters back around '79 or 80'. My first trip was on two hits of Mr. Natural back in '77.

#35 aettis

aettis

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:10 PM

I voted 16-20 as well, but I was 15 and it was lovely 2001.

#36 toadail

toadail

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:45 AM

My first trip was when I was 20, about two years ago, 2003. I didn't take quite enough so not much happened in terms of visuals. Well I was on the most peculiar adventure. Haha I can't wait til I trip again, for real this time!

Oh, and salvia when I was 15... have not had the guts to touch that since...

Sorry to digress, but salvia is awesome. It must've blown your mind so much when you took it. I do it once every few weeks/months (5 or 6x), depending on things. On the salvia scale, I'd say I get to V or I, but it's hard to say. Almost every time though, after a few hits *poof* I'm not me, I am now a layer of some flat surface. I wish I knew what surface. It's a strange feeling haha. I sometimes feel like a corner of myself (flat layer) is curling upward or something. What rating on the salvia scale does this sound like? Maybe I need some 20x to push me over the edge, tear through the diagonal line or whatever it is.

#37 Nuget

Nuget

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:44 AM

first time for me was in 86. i was 16 years old. had a horrible time, but couldnt let that stop me.

#38 int

int

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:29 PM

we're all over
i thought the ? was
first SHROOM trip ?
not 'cid, no DXM,
shroomage.

Yeah, that was the topic now that I look back on it.
I guess by the time I had read down to the bottom of the thread I had forgotten because people were talking about acid and stuff too.

so heres my official word:

#39 bipolar

bipolar

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:21 PM

First time in 1975. Had a "tea party" where everybody went picking and it went into a communal pot. I've always been amazed at the claims that heat breaks down the goodies. We'd boil that pot for a coupla hours and have a 8 oz glass which was too much. Walked to the park and each one of the leaves on the tree I sat under had eyes and spoke to me and laughed with me and I was one with the tree. Later walking down the street saw a man with a yellow rain suit on directing traffic. That one really cracked me up cause it was sunshine and my town was not even big enough for a traffic light much less somebody directing traffic. Yea and had some o them good thai sticks to mellow on. Hell yea, wish I had some more o dat!!

#40 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:36 AM

first shroom trip i was actually 17 but first cid was when i was 13.cid was more steady than shrooms.i heard of people saying "yeah i can get them i can get them" but whne it came crunch time they couldnt get shrooms or just had enough for themselves and a few others so cid was always around then and easier to get.but hey once i did shrooms i noticed a big difference and fell in love..growing as a hobby isnt just a means to supply the demand of myself and others i just like the science of it and the stages watching it shape shift.well .....peace...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!