• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:43 PM

I had a very powerful introspective trip tonight which told me everything I need to know.

I used 15g of crazy vine and 25g pv. I was able to drink the pv without much trouble and nausea was minor. Almost puked only once.

Consuming powdered, sieved plant material with alcohol and water added is ideal for mimosa because the bulk is low. With leaf it is too high. I find I need to add 25ml water for every 5g leaf to make it drinkable. That brings it up to about 175ml volume.

Going 40 or 50g with leaf would be near impossible. The method is only good for small intro leaf quantities. I don't think I could handle any more than 25g leaf with this method.

For leaf, I'm going back to brewing it. I'll use alcohol or vinegar or a combination of both.

#62 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:29 PM

Last night I met God. He told me the fundamentals of reality and wrote the facts in marble for emphasis. Mirrors and vision were strong themes too. Far out!!! I felt like Moses getting the ten commandments.

I just counted the statements now which I wrote out last night. By amazing coincidence there are ten!!!

#63 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:09 PM

Well are you going to share or is this a secret ?
How often are you drinking the vine ?

Peace...

#64 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:28 PM

lol, you probably wouldn't be impressed. The insight is more important than the the words, and you can only get that when tripping. God is there any time you fancy a chat. I got no monopoly on God meetings. It would only look silly if I wrote out the statements.

Lately I've been drinking once or twice a week trying to nail down my methods, but sometimes I've gone months without it. Do you drink it much?

#65 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:07 PM

how is that old bastard, any way ?
hacen't seen him in a while,
but i've been meaning to drop in on him.
')

#66 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:39 AM

I know what you mean every time I would try and write something down I would read it back and it seemed empty. Its something we have to expereince for ourselves I guess cant really explain it very well.

I have only drank the vine 3 times so far the first was nothing to write home about the next I will never forget.

Peace...

#67 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:01 AM

how is that old bastard, any way ?
hacen't seen him in a while,
but i've been meaning to drop in on him.
')

His tone of voice was like you dictating the law here at Mycotopia. "This is the way it is, like it or lump it." :)

The stuff I wrote down still has impact for me personally but the full drama of it faded with the trip. Often I write stuff down and later forget about it or see it as no big deal, but on a future trip I remember the words and suddenly they have their full meaning again. Maybe it is like those zen sayings that only make sense when you are in a certain frame of mind.

I want to develop methods that everyone can use. I can cope with lots of sediment and even eating whole plant material but I may be in the small minority. I don't want to start a website with methods all geared towarrds myself. I have to develop more universally convenient ones. This could take a long time. Fuck it, maybe basic moc/ rue and mimosa recipies would do for starters and add other methods later as I refine them.

#68 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:12 AM

all in good time, friend.
we'll help as we can.
this TEK is a great start.

#69 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:16 PM

DukeX, what happened in your second trip?

#70 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

I have always had the feeling when breaking through to the other side I am not alone. That my spirit guide, guardian angel, higher self whatever term you like here watching over me. I have learned to trust and let go with this sense of security. A knowing that I cant really die, to the degree I can let go trust and surrender the farther I can go. This has been the case since my first out of body expereience.

First I remembered not to struggle just kind of surrender so it just build up to the purge and I let it go.There was feeling of a snake curling its way thru my inards while this was going on though.

That was when I hit the dmt space. Like another dimension was added first there was alot of hyper sensitive audio like bugs crickets chirping, grinding etc. alot. Then the colors started to get hues of mostly blues, purples and a amazing green this green was almost living and pulsing it probably represented the vine in hind site.

There where some jungle secenarios but no animals yet. Well there were insects and snakes I felt like there was something there that I could not see just a feeling.

I remember alot of questioning on my part about different aspects of my life like I was talking with someone. Some of the positives where my diet that I have been on for my 5th year. My consistent exercise that seemed to really help detox, and really basically trying to be a good person. These things seemed to anchor me to a place I felt comfortable. There were some things I was made aware that I might want to change in myself.

I almost felt like I was being tested or something like that I felt like I was drifting in and out like a dream and eventually just fell asleep in the recliner.

The whole thing only seemed to last 3-4 hours. Like I said I have a hard time trying to explain these inner landscapes because words do them no justice.

I am looking forward to doing this outside when the weather is warmer should be better out in nature with a fire going you know.

Have you ever read the "DMT the spirit molecule" ?

Peace...

#71 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:16 PM

That sounds like a cool trip. I know words always seem to fall flat when trying to describe the power of a trip but I get the feeling of what it was like. How did you get the OBE?

I never read the spirit molecule book but i might get it soon. "Antipodes of the mind" by benny shanon is an excellent book all about describing and classifying what aya trips contain.

Relaxation is important on aya but it is easier said than done. I never get proper diarrhoea on aya and i think it is due to some tension in my abdomen which i need to cure. I'm always paranoid about puking up my precious brew, especially in the wrong places. I'd like to take it in nature where I could puke wherever i wanted.

What ingredients did you use and how much?

#72 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:21 PM

Here is my brew thread http://mycotopia.net...html?1101770611

I will have to go into the OBE another time I have had some with allies some without.

Peace...

#73 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:30 AM

That is a nice method and it worked great with only 12ml lemon juice per extraction. On my first brew I used 10ml per extraction. I could be going back to the lemon soon with leaf. :)

#74 carpo4

carpo4

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:52 PM

Maybe it is like those zen sayings that only make sense when you are in a certain frame of mind.

a phrase i recall from my only aya trip
which eventually surfaced into my consciousness a day later was
"without boundaries".

#75 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:43 PM

Being without boundaries in every sense of the word is a common theme in my trips. Freedom of mind and body and life in general.

#76 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:42 PM

I had a trip last night which was relatively weak yet surprisingly insightful and cathartic. I realised the importance of diet and fitness. Also the importance of being as acutely aware as possible during everyday life in order to make the most of it and be safe and in control.

The value of the weak dose was that I could easily think about the insights instead of being blasted out of the water like on a visionary dose. I could integrate them into my ordinary conciousness more easily and think about how to apply them. It was as valuable as any stronger dose. I might experiment with some purposefully light trips for a change. Amazing insights on high doses are a waste if they fade with the trip and you can't integrate them into your life for long term improvement.

#77 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:05 PM

Well said I have been thinking about the same kind of things. Mainly how this spiritaul awareness has been and can be used in everyday living.

You see practical value in cultures with shamans they provide healing on a physical and emotional level, spiritual guidance, divination etc.

But how do we integrate this into western culture ? that to me seems to be the challenge. More to come.

Peace...

#78 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:46 PM

phalanx are you the vine artist formally know as leprechaun ?

I was reading some adventures in the archives and the views sounded the same.

Peace...

#79 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 01:03 PM

yes, I thought everyone knew but you do now :)

#80 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:36 PM

I thought so but with everyone changing names thought it was better to ask :)

Peace...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!