Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Do you prefer trippin' at night or during the day?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: When do you prefer to Trip?

When do you prefer to Trip?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

The differences between tripping during the day and tripping at night can be night and day. Apples and Oranges. What do you prefer?

I prefer tripping during the day
I prefer tripping at night
Who cares, it's all great

#2 MycoChondria

MycoChondria

Intellectually Immortal

• OG VIP
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:49 AM

My FOAF likes doing this at night.

#3 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

Would have to say night time is much more friendly on the visuals, as the sun seems oh so bright ever with sunglasses on. But I will be doing the daytime thing very soon.

#4 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:07 PM

I think that if you go hiking in the woods and are with nature away from all the people the daytime can be pretty cool. I like it at night though especially if you have heavy visuals. I also for some reason think it is easier for be to trip at night and get the really good visuals. The daytime just seems to make everything a lot brighter.
  • rainbowsmurf likes this

#5 vinz

vinz

mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

i like starting at 4pm
that way u peak sunset
and end to sleep

#6 TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage

Goodbye Ofelia

• Expired Member
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:39 PM

I much prefer tripping at night because the daylight is way too intense for me. I don't mind it so much if i'm in the woods and it's nice and shady, but i still prefer night time.

#7 meku

meku

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

i like to start in the end of the night 5 o clock and get the morning sunshine:) and at 12 im happy, relaxed and smiling:)

#8 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

Depends on the mood..
and whether or not I want to see the moon leering at me

#9 moistturtle

moistturtle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

Though I mostly trip at night, the daytime has some nice perks too. Fortunately, I live in a small town (population 25,000) so venturing out in the day, while tripping, can be nice.
A couple of weeks ago, I decided I'd take shrooms at 12 noon. I started getting those goddamned butterflies in my stomach, so I smoked some White Widow, which calmed my body down. I won't go through the whole experience, but I had a very spiritual, self-realizing kind of trip. The sun felt incredible, like it was recharging my worn down soul. Pretty sweet.

#10 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:41 PM

i really enjoy the daytime for the colors and difference in looking at things. but... lol i like the nite time for the stars and different trips. oh heck, anytime is cool but the daytime seems to make the most difference.

#11 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

i like starting at 4pm
that way u peak sunset
and end to sleep

Agreed.

Peaking to the beauty of a gorgeous sunset is hard to beat... Even on a lower dose... its fucking spectacular.

#12 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Agreed.

Peaking to the beauty of a gorgeous sunset is hard to beat... Even on a lower dose... its fucking spectacular.

i saw the sunset over the ocean just after peaking on lsd once. the entire canvas of the sky was painted with fluffly neon-pink undulating clouds. the ocean was dark blue but was reflecting the sky, and it looked like it was on fire. it was the most beautiful & mesmerizing experience... i will remember that feeling forever :amazed:

do prefer to trip at night though. ;)
  • catattack likes this

#13 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,238 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

i saw the sunset over the ocean ... i will remember that feeling forever :amazed:
;)

Night-times nice, but daytime, my friends the trees are happier.

Sunset across the bay from camp is just awe-inspiring.

#14 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

Being on the beach as the sun rises from the ocean is pretty cool. More than once I have felt like the molecules of light, the first ones at the first break of day seer right into my soul.

#15 EgoKilleR

EgoKilleR

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:37 AM

My last trip was a combination of day and night - the peak was around sunset. It is great to feel both the power of day and night. I am also very fond of the moment when the sun starts rising and I'm still tripping.

#16 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:54 AM

Being on the beach as the sun rises from the ocean is pretty cool.

Hell yeah.
Had some of the best visuals from LSD on the beach during the day

I like daytime trips a little better, bright warm sun = good vibes :rasta:

Had some good night trips though :special:

#17 SweetZombieJesus

SweetZombieJesus

He is risen!

• Expired Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:33 PM

The Night seems to speak to me.
Fire is wonderful.
Also using the moon to navigate a dark path is one of my favorite things to do.
For me the sunset is a preferable intro.

#18 Lookin 2 Grow

Lookin 2 Grow

Is Growing ;)

• Expired Member
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:37 AM

a mate always used to say "the night time is the right time", but both are fine with me.

One time on acid during the day I spent a few hours changing the clouds into whatever I wanted. It was great fun, but then again night time I tend to feel more adventurous. And lights & shadows play tricks with my eyes..

Usually I like a bit of both so I start mid-late avo & get the best of both worlds.

#19 weeeeeee

weeeeeee

humanoid

• Expired Member
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:51 AM

i am a creature of the night but it all depends on what activites i plan to partake in hiking whilst intoxicated is usually a better when you got some visibility

#20 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:51 AM

:headbang:

Agreed.

Yes....That time of day when the sky as a whole has that extreme blue look to it. The most beautiful sight in the world. Also when the sun is commin over the Rocky mountain tops. Holy shit is that awesome. Nothin like the colors of the sky when the sun is saying hello or good bye. awesome. to say the least.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!