Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Do you prefer trippin' at night or during the day?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Poll: When do you prefer to Trip?

When do you prefer to Trip?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:33 PM

I've not tripped in many long months, but when I first got into psychedelics (most of them synthetic so I can't discuss that here), I was all about night-tripping.

Once I moved on from all of that and moved on from LSD to the mushrooms I've found that I prefer a good trip during the day when I have free time. It doesn't even have to be a large dose. I love the smaller doses and the micro-doses. I can do it at night, too, so long as I allot myself 4 to 6 hours.

I prefer the day as I can walk locally and explore nature and the local parks, but it's also OK to spend a few hours at night at home or do a nice quiet walk in the evening as the trip wanes.

I feel that during the day is best for me as I like to be active in general and it can look out of place being so active during the evening. If I trip during the night time I have to time my excursions carefully.

#42 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,263 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:00 AM

I like tripping during the night more exclusively than daytime bc my mind wanders and visually its more interesting at night for me. I tripped on shrooms during the day once and it was late afternoon and it was in the summer I was alone walking out in the country, probably the most beauty I've ever seen with my two eyes. At night I'm more in my head. I like both day and night tripping though so not too particular about it.

#43 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

To me, twilight is the most visually stimulating time of day, either dawn or sunset, with sunset being my preferred. It is also the most powerful time when the worlds have open paths between, and one can walk the edge and see both attentions at the same time....

• Boebs likes this

#44 entheonaut

entheonaut

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:08 PM

Have had great experiences at every hour of the clock, although circumstances have restricted me to night-tripping as of late.

#45 rainbowsmurf

rainbowsmurf

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:15 AM

Both day and night trips have their own appeal. As do indoor and outdoor experiences. 

I find that inside  always leads  me to very internal (?)  experiences. Deep almost meditation like.

I like candle light for indoor tripping. I also find tripping in a familiar place such as my room opens my mind to how my brain organizes information about its environment.

Being outside on the other hand is quite the opposite. I usually get lost in observation and just take in my surroundings. I prefer day-tripping when outside preferably in a natural environment like the woods or hills or even just in the park or garden. 

As I usually have to plan my trips around the needs of others, I usually consider what I want from my trip and prepare for it. It doesn't usually matter how I trip, I get mega munchies, so have to make sure I have something healthy and munchable on hand or I will just raid the fridge and ransack the  cupboards! So a picnic prepared for outdoors or something grabble indoors always goes down well. 

And if the boyfriend is around, then the trip, whether indoors or outdoors, takes on a whole new level  :biggrin:

Erm...Not sure what I have done to my typing, the kitten walked over the keyboard and I don't know what she's pressed...  or how to fix it, but meh.... Happy tripping folks x

Edited by rainbowsmurf, 26 April 2016 - 04:19 AM.

#46 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:18 PM

I prefer to trip at night or just as the sun is setting.

#47 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:40 AM

When I first got into actual tripping I preferred the evening. It was the only time I could really get away with it.

Times changed, however, and then I preferred the day. Everyone has something they're supposed to be doing or they wish to be doing during the day. People are mainly interested in what THEY are doing during the day. People don't pay attention unless you do something really odd during the day.

During the evening, there are less people floating around and the eyes are more discerning. You can't get away with daytime activities in the evening for the most part. At night you really have to keep to yourself or stay indoors. During the day you can do all kinds of shit in public places and people won't bat an eye.

I didn't trip on anything from 2009 to the month I joined this forum. Since then it's been all mushrooms. I don't and won't trip on anything else anymore. I can see myself doing a very low/light dose during the evening if time allows, but in general I'd rather trip during the day when I know I have no obligations. I prefer the day, but there's also nothing wrong with a quiet, personal, introspective evening experience.

#48 micutzocekurai

micutzocekurai

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Some bad trips made me wanna try next on day time, with come down at about 7-8 PM. 

Even though the "bad" trips showed me some aspects of my life that need solving. I just wanna see how would be during the day vs during the night (I'll probably miss all the amazing visuals, but I'll wait and see). So yeah, for the moment I wanna dive in during the day. 

Edited by micutzocekurai, 04 February 2017 - 06:50 PM.

• Boebs likes this

#49 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

I like the night time better. The energy is more intense especially outside during a full moon.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#50 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,026 posts

Donator

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:29 AM

Holy thread necromancing!!

I lean more towards night time. If I do trip in the day, it's usually early morning or late afternoon.

The middle of the day is waaaay to bright for my rediculously dialated pupils to take.

Still the same. 

• Skywatcher, CatsAndBats and Boebs like this

#51 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:24 AM

Lmaoo late afternoon threw the sunset into the night, the sunrise.:)
Necromancers!!
  • Skywatcher and Oneyedraven like this

#52 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,433 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:20 PM

Night. Quite often midnight. But currently my day doesn't really start till 2pm

#53 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,608 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:35 AM

Night time trippers here. At night nobody ever knocks on the door, the moon is in my spirit. 

• roc likes this

#54 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:33 PM

tenor.gif

What kind of creature trips during the day?! No thanks. :biggrin:

#55 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

tenor.gif

What kind of creature trips during the day?! No thanks. :biggrin:

This kinda creature! I live Day trippin! It’s more often L but I live it just the same!!

Both Cats and Bats are nocturnal, I think you’re a wee bit biased!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#56 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,433 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

For day tripping I'd need exceptionally cool sunglasses. I only have marginally cool sunglasses. That aren't mine. Why do I have these inappropriately appropriated sunglasses you ask? Day tripping.

#57 zenzen

zenzen

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:04 PM

Both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#58 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:35 PM

Last night I preferred tripping at night.

• firerat and CallMeCrazy like this

#59 CallMeCrazy

CallMeCrazy

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:45 PM

I prefer night time because it's so quiet and relaxing. I have during the day, just prefer the peaceful night. to each their own. 

peace to all.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!