Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Do you prefer trippin' at night or during the day?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Poll: When do you prefer to Trip?

When do you prefer to Trip?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 833 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

It has been a long time since I watched memento. I would probably get a lot more out of it now 

#82 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 833 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

One time on Christmas eve, my brother and I ate some shrooms and decided to put on lord of the rings

We got to the part were Gandalf shouts you shall not pass and he slams his staff down breaking the bridge. My brother leaps up and goes nope, shut it off.  Can't deal with that anymore. It was hilarious but true

• Elementalist likes this

#83 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 465 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:45 PM

The sun rises and sets regardless of when you like to trip......
The most important thing is......did you enjoy the ride?

• Skywatcher, flashingrooster and Elementalist like this

#84 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 937 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:31 AM

I think tripping at night is probably more calming to me. I have to deal with a lot less impulses and seem to go inwards more. When I do it during the day I tend to stay in our normal reality more. The fact that most people near me are asleep has always given me some sort of comfort, this extends to tripping at night.

I am more interested now in the journey into internal realms than the wonder of the external world, though I have explored that part and had beautiful and insightful days because of it. This also is the reason I think there's isn't anything in it for me to trip together with friends, it distracts me from where I like to go in these experiences, deep into myself. (no-auto-homo)

Have never been interested in watching movies while tripping, but music works magic for me. I have watched Dead Man in the comedown of an acid trip once and that made the movie go right into my soul. It is densely layered.
  • ElrikEriksson and SkinnyDIpper like this

#85 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

This time of year with short days I have been enjoying promenades in the gloaming.

#86 SkinnyDIpper

SkinnyDIpper

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:44 PM

I've typically been a day-tripper... I love trees. The few times I've night-tripped were mostly good: at a Tool concert in Orlando, 2012, PEs, very good vibes, very good... then at the hotel room a night or 2 after the concert, chaotic and anxious feeling until I threw up, then I couldn't fight the urge to go for a 30 minute drive. My last night trip started in the afternoon, by myself, and everything was super awesome until the sun went down... I thought I was trapped in purgatory and my house was the visual representation of it.....

...which taught me a lot about being in the right head space. That last night trip I was struggling emotionally, financially, spiritually, and personally. No wonder my house became a cage of sorts.

Nowadays I'm more open to having another night trip. I agree with Rutger, I like a more introspective experience

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Edited by SkinnyDIpper, 25 November 2019 - 12:45 PM.

• RutgerHauer likes this

#87 Elementalist

Elementalist

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:28 AM

Mostly night time but I’ve had some amazing experiences during the daytime as well (:

#88 Nibano

Nibano

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:29 AM

I love night tripping.

Usually I lie in my bed in total darkness and go with the flow.

Sometimes I spend most of the time in the bathtub (including bubbles of course), which I for some reason prefer to do at night time.

Or, another favorite... Out in the woods at night, far from civilization, with a cozy camp fire and a bongo drum.

#89 Realnuggetz

Realnuggetz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 05:19 PM

I like sunsets, and sunrises. But the thing about sunrises is you have to deal with all day sun after. Unless there is a little rain, but the key is just enough rain to make big trippy shiny puddles, and then the rain stops but the puddles remain... and some stuff still looks wet and slippery.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!