• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

hi, all, today was one of the first warm days our way, so me and my girl split our last paper. We set off for a walk to the library and as we walked the air was fragrant with lilacs, honeysuckles and spring's sweet breath. The breeze was like a warm embrace from head to toes and so was the long-anticipated sun. Inside the dinosaur sculptures and student artworks were so cool that "she" decided to wait outside in the sun with her mp3s. I picked out two movies(Bicentennial Man and Simone), some groovy art books and some Dr. Seuss.On the way out I ran into an old raver friend I hadn't seen in 20 years. When we got home we popped in Fantasia 2000 with some space dub by Noiseshaper.Then I trypped out on my rollercoaster sim(No Limits RULES!!!!!!) We made mad love in the late afternoon sun and wound down with some great Jamaican. A totally great trip and my first with my new honey, and her first in 15+ years. Now if the Dead are only touring this year....this is my first ever trip report so I hope it conveys the joy, when you find a comfortable personal dose, it is the greatest feeling, sharing it with your love = X10 !!!! long live us all peace, ter

#2 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:34 PM

sounds great! You made love on acid? amazing! I don't think I could get it up. But I eat 5+ hits when I trip... Mr. Winky doesn't work very well.....

Good for you bro. I hope the Dead tour too. Doesn't look like it though. There's always RatDog, or Allman Bros... I've been privaliged to be able to hit three Allman Bros (with Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks!!!!) Fucking RAD!

Take it easy!

#3 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

I never did anything on that scale. In the 70's did lots of sunshine and saw such crazy things but nowadays I am more conservative. I like to stay in touch with the physical plane, straddle the fence, this way I can still manipulate my synths and move about freely. I"ve had a lifelong fear issue with trips, yet it remains one of my favorite experiences in this life. For me the ideal amount is 2/3 - 1-1/2 of the average gift. I admire your fearlessness. take care, t...

#4 elixir

elixir

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:45 AM

Terrace, I'm the same way. Fear consumes me when I'm tripping on acid and feel like a spooked cat. When I leave this plane I'm always thinking, "What the HELL?" My mind no longer has emotions but pictures. I feel like hyperdimensional spirals.

#5 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:14 AM

I have overdone it a few times. Luckily I can keep my wits about me even after 10+.

Fearlessness? Or stupidity??!! haha

I'm getting older, I've lost some weight, so 500 mics is probably the way to go...

#6 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:13 AM

I'll eat a ten strip and screw right after the peak... I can do more, too, but acid keeps me awake soooo long, already...

#7 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:40 AM

I ate 6-700 mics the other night...:) Good times....:) YAY FLUFF...:)

#8 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:44 AM

I will say, tho, that there is no limit to the amount I can smoke and still function creatively and coherently. Unfortunately, not much access to high-test in my circles, so the upper limit is still just a concept, but I have dreams of Amsterdam...My fun rule is, bong hits should always be taken in multiples of three(once you've had a fourth one, sorry, you gotta do six)!

#9 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

let's all meet in a forest somewhere, I'll bring enough drums for everybody!!!

#10 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:02 PM

tripping with a loved one is so much fun. i never had sex on acid before. what was it like, other than GREAT :D .lol
did it enhance the feeling or did you wander off in your head or.....
glad you enjoyed it, this is the second rad trip report i read in the last five minutes. its good to see people enjoying themselves

#11 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

Sex on acid is fun, I last longer and get more into it...

#12 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Shit I can't even play with myself much less someone else while on acid! :D

#13 Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:01 PM

YAY FLUFF :)

#14 viraljimmy

viraljimmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:21 AM

I don't think I could get it up.

Same. You gotta keep it separated.

#15 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:52 AM

why do you got to keep it separated? Sex on acid is good, very relaxing after an intense peak and can be a very moving experience when tripping and having sex between people who love each other... Very moving...

#16 candykid420

candykid420

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:48 AM

I've had sex on mushrooms....it felt great, but I couldn't look at her face, or even think about eye contact...it was weird and great at the same time

#17 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:50 PM

I love sex on acid...its like your as one...not two separate entities...amazing feelings, sounds, and sights....course it does depend on if willy wants to work...and sometimes ya space out and forget what your doin...

#18 Guest_novak_*

Guest_novak_*

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:22 AM

maryjane is an orgasm enhancer, i always cum harder and am more into it. sex on cid though, i don't know if i could do it... ok, maybe next time.

#19 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:58 AM

All night long, some of the best ever has been on the blotter or dots.

Peace...

#20 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 03:55 PM

..."specially if you can get your lady friend to pleasure you while you lean back, don't worry, it'll work all right...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!