Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:03 PM

try it before you knock it

#22 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

Where do I get a breathalyser? I don't think approaching mr policeman after a few beers and an antipoleez mint asking to test out his breathalyser would be a good idea?

----------------

btw, I sent the antipoleez people an email inquiring as to the effectiveness of their product vs. a LEO breathalyser. Hope I get a response.

#23 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

good point,
isn't there one sold OTC for parents to use on their teen ?
yes, i think so...
;)
Breathalyzer and Alcohol Testing Devices
breathalyzer

#24 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

There was a bar in Denver that we used to go to that had a breathalyzer machine. You put in 50 cents (I think, maybe 25 or a dollar) and then took a straw out of its wrapper and put it up to the machine and blew and it would tell you if you what your BAC was.

#25 Beast

Beast

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:33 PM

Ok, I ordered some antipoleez. I ought to be able to find a breathalyser around to test on at a bar or something. Product Review is forthcoming!

#26 CoyoteMesc

CoyoteMesc

howling mad

• Expired Member
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Sweet !!! :thumbup:

#27 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

I have a breathalyzer. You would be surprised how many ways there are to beat it. Nothing will get it down to zero, but I can get a .18 down to a .05 in minutes with ease.

#28 Beast

Beast

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:10 PM

Ok, so I got a response from someone at the Antipoleez site:

Hello Jack.

Thank you for your interest in our product.

I do not want to discourage you but AntiPoleez has no affect on breathalyzer, it is not what it was designed for. AntiPoleez is for folks who are not visibly drunk or at least can act that, product will completely remove the smell of alcohol in their breath and will leave it smelling neutral.

Regards

Mike J
Customer Service

Hello,

I, and many of my friends are curious about your product, and very excited to put it to use.

We are not sure if this product is designed to trick just the human nose, or mechanical noses as well, ie. breathalysers as used by law enforcement officials.

Is there a cheaply available breathalyser that you are aware of so that I can test your product out? Seems safer than approaching a police officer while intoxicated asking to test out his breathalyser for him?

If this detail could be cleared up, I can assure you a great many sales from my affiliates' website.

Thanks for your time, I hope to bring you much business,

Jack B. Quick

#29 CoyoteMesc

CoyoteMesc

howling mad

• Expired Member
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

Thats what I expected the product to do. Neutralize the smell. That in itself is a promising product IMO.

Now buy this stuff and get tj's tips and tricks and you should be fine as long as you
have some common sense. :D

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!