destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 12:04 AM

lmmfaoooo
climbs up a tree to feed a bird

all they can do is laugh and fall down.
so now we know that if we are going to invade a place to lace their drinking water with acid.

hahaahah what a great clip. i love it

#3 reefer

reefer

Mod of the Ocean

• Expired Member
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:35 AM

thats great...that one guy they took out looked like he was tripping his nuts off.

I can't think of anything more dangerous than a bunch of tripping soldiers with shoulder rocket launchers. I would never put a dangerous weapon in the hands of someone whos tripping.

"lets give the troops some acid and see what happens"

"sure, why not, we've got nothing better to do"

#4 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 11:52 AM

"What's the worst that could happen?"

lol

Can you imagine a combat situation on acid?
Fuck bombs - we've got a new kind of chemical warfare!
Clusterbombs full of LSD...

#5 Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Posted 10 March 2005 - 12:05 PM

neutralize and intire regament with one crop duster full of lsd... lol..
but for some reason i'm thinking people with a head full of cid and machine guns in hand don't sound like a good idea... hey guys.. look at the sparkler...
LOST

#6 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 11:04 PM

Anyone ever see "Jacob's Ladder"?

#7 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 11:29 PM

hell yeah
its one of my top five favs.
i listed it in my top two pics in the GETTING TO KNOW YOU TWO thread

i can watch that movie over and over and it never gets old to me

#8 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:22 AM

1000 mics approximately.

8:00 pm dose
8:00.05 body shutters as lsd is injusted orally via paper

8:15 fist effects noticed. very slight visual distortions.

8:15-9:00 slowly beginning to turn on. visual distortions, colors, patterns, shapes, etc.... slight "melting" of ground and interesting patterns

9:15 - Band comes on and THANKFULLY, music begins. I have alot of energy at this point. Too much.

Hands start to tingle. Skin begins to feel like it is falling/melting off of my body. Face, hands, arms.

It is at this point that I again realize that I have eaten a little too much. Paranoid feelings that people (their spirits) are looking at me and and looking down at me. I wonder why, but quickly pull myself out.

Luckily I'm pretty experienced with acid. Many others would have sunk.

I realize that dancing is going to keep me afloat. Keep playing the music, I say.

They played 4 hours without a break. Whew! I danced 4 hours without a break.

10:40 - I'm flying high. Dancing has become second nature. I'm going to show off a little. My body flows like metal. I'm like the 80's breakdancers, one arm flowing into the other. Eyes are closed. Its easier that way...

A cute hippy girl spins my way.... hehe

11:58 - End of Show - oops, encore!

12:30 - WOW!!!

Now for the after show party. The acid seems to be mellowing out. I don't have the insane body buzz or melting into the floor feeling.

Ahhh, chill out, smoke some hash, and check out the blacklights...

3:00 - out like a light!

Just thought I'd share that little ditty!

#9 muffy

muffy

Political Prisoner

• Expired Member
  • 530 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:14 AM

thats cool you found some, i've been searchin high and low for the fluff .... :D

#10 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

I'm pretty lucky. Haven't been for want in a few years...

#11 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:46 AM

White doesn't ever seem to come on TOO strong for me no matter what the dose...friends and I were talking (while all on 500-1000 mics) the other night and thought that as long as you did a reasonable dose (300-500) the lack of inmpurities pretty much gave you the same trip...an average psychedelic dose. Now there is some new silver out. Its in the midwest. Might sample that in a couple weeks...higher doses of silver DO seem to spin me harder. I'll tell yall about it...:) SUPPOSEDLY the shit is in higher mics, like around 125 or so. When the elves come out of the magical forest we'll see what they say. Love ya guys...:)

#12 terrace the high

terrace the high

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:51 AM

after 30+ years, never heard this terminology. Fluff? White? Silver? are you referring to crystals of some sort? It has been impossible to find, except paper once in a while. The few times I ate 2 hits by myself, it was great intense but at the limit of what I could absorb without all-consuming anxiety. I find that taking a long walk calms me down. nMaybe I'll start a new thread called Trip strategies or something...

#13 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:26 AM

I had a wonderful weekend last weekend on 300 mics of fluff. It was mentally equivalent to laying down in a nice warm bath of bubbling water. Hehehe.

#14 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

Fluff is White Crystal. Pretty much the best. No anxiety. Silver...clean but different, little more of a mind fuck/head rush to me. Lavender, a little dirtier. Your gonna feel that in the morning...:) Don't eat amber, or beige, they're pretty close to each other as far as impurities. I don't fuck with em. Besides theres tons around, why not eat the good...:)

#15 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:44 AM

after 30+ years, never heard this terminology. Fluff? White? Silver? are you referring to crystals of some sort? It has been impossible to find, except paper once in a while. The few times I ate 2 hits by myself, it was great intense but at the limit of what I could absorb without all-consuming anxiety. I find that taking a long walk calms me down. nMaybe I'll start a new thread called Trip strategies or something...

quick breakdown.... Fluff or white fluff is the purest, has no impurities and will dissolve in plain distilled water. Silver is second in the purity, cleaned up pretty good but you need alcohol or ether to dissolve the crystal. Then you have lavender, beige and amber, all lessening in purity, respectively, and all need to be broken down with a solvent. Tornado Juice I have only seen once on blue or greyish blue hits, never saw the crystal and I don't know the purity but that shit will trip you out way hard... 15 mins and yer flying with the TJ.

#16 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:55 AM

I think its strange how distinct of a taste acid seems to have after eating to much of it.

#17 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:57 AM

glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourself. nice score with the hippie chick!

#18 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:58 AM

as soon as i eat a hit, i get tingles all over. its really wierd

too bad the price is going through the roof. we're talking 10 - 20 grand per gram (for fluff)

#19 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:00 PM

she was pretty cool. but i didn't put the moves on her. i wasn't in the right mind haha

#20 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:20 PM

yeah, I get goosebumps and shivers just thinking about eating acid... but it has a distinct metallic taste, kinda like a 9 volt on the tongue, but not as strong...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!