• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 logicpill

logicpill

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

I personally know people that have had issues for a long time after a bad trip. They weren't tripping for years or anything silly like that, but had anxiety issues for a long while. Sure, you can't blame the chemical for doing this, as it was the bad trip and dealing with lots of anxiety at the time that started all this, but it wasn't an underlying issue at the time either.

Like I mentioned earlier, I've heard of thorazine and lorazipan both being used to deal with bad trips. I'm sure most of you will agree that chloroform will go a long way as well.

#142 meku

meku

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:50 AM

sticky when i said to drink sodas whit alot of sugar , is when you want to try to stop the trip...before the trip just a light meal....vitamin c i think is good not only for shrooms but for acid i think...

#143 Tango0202

Tango0202

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 323 posts

Donator

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

Nyquill.....put ya right to sleep

#144 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,462 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

Nothing will stop a trip, or knock you out either for that matter when you are on hallucinogens. You guy your ticket and you go for the ride, wherever that may take you. a fearful mindset is her most dangerous enemy.

You have to create a good atmosphere. Plan out a soundtrack that brings back pleasant memories, or thoughts from your youth. Light candles, different colored glass candleholders are cool for effect. Keep the mood light especially as the trip starts to come on.

As for the drug, I got a good suggestion for you that I just recently came across. Use a coffee grinder and grind the dried shrooms, or if they are fresh use a blender and blend it with a little cranberry juice and just knock it back. You get high as hell for an hour, then it mellows out and you just groove for the next three or four. The point being that the main ride is over in an hour, so she could ride it out even if she is scared with you there with her.

Mainly tell her to go into it with a light heart and a smile on her face and it will make all the difference in the world. Personally I think a hit of LSD makes for a great night if you are around people you love and enjoy. Good luck and be safe....

#145 cuts

cuts

The Pope of Dope

• Expired Member
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:38 PM

if thats a first for you then you must need educating and go back to school cos a bad trip can lead to psycotic episodes (mental illness)

Yes, it can lead to mental illness or schizophrenia but that doesn't technically mean that they will be "tripping" for years....

And i noticed last time i had a bad trip that 4 drops of Valerian root helped slow me down quite a bit. I also had 4 drops of something else. Worked like a charm.

#146 BetweenSpace

BetweenSpace

Mr. Growitall

• Expired Member
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

I really don't think psychedelic use should be the assumption of the cause of schizophrenia. I'm 26 and can remember schizophrenic traits developing throughout very early childhood. Some of my earliest memories were schizophrenic in nature.

There are patterns and repetitions throughout life and maybe after/before life. For me, my condition is a part of my personality.

#147 MrChen

MrChen

Rocky Mountain High

• Expired Member
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

Nothing will stop a trip

A long time back and we ran into :johnny: while peaking pretty good...

Now after the encounter was over I still felt like I was tripping but those LEO's sure helped thrust me back towards reality. :special: It was an instant buzz kill for sure.

Now I'm not trying to suggest that if you need to come down visit your local cop shop :eusa_naug I'm just relating what has happened to me before.

#148 BetweenSpace

BetweenSpace

Mr. Growitall

• Expired Member
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

HAHA! When I read that MrChen all I could think of was when we'd trip so hard in public people sense something strange is going on but don't pick up on it (atleast that's what we thought) Now when I look back at those years I wonder if those people were just trying to be politically correct so nothing was ever mentioned.

#149 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Now after the encounter was over I still felt like I was tripping but those LEO's sure helped thrust me back towards reality. :special: It was an instant buzz kill for sure.

Now I'm not trying to suggest that if you need to come down visit your local cop shop :eusa_naug I'm just relating what has happened to me before.

That would be adrenalin .

#150 Phineas_Carmichael

Phineas_Carmichael

Hooloovoo

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,079 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

The same thing happened to 6 of us few years ago at an Elementary School playground at midnight... Myself and a buddy were sitting "alone together" on a bench while 2 "melted" while giggling maniacally in the grass and the final 2 screwed around on the playground stuffs. :johnny: drove up in an SUV and shined his spotlight on the playground. Without a word we bench-sitters stood up and started walking towards the vehicle in unison. Later we would both reveal our thoughts as, "Yep. Time to tell the Police that we're just hanging out on the playground, not doing anything wrong."

We got maybe 1/4 of the way to the SUV before he turned off his spot and left the parking lot! Looking back, In the 15 seconds we were walking towards :johnny: and our probable arrest it seemed that we were completely sober. As soon as the pig left the parking lot however, the trip was back on! :headbang: It gave us incredible confidence in our ability to "turn off" a trip if we needed to.

#151 rockawayrooms

rockawayrooms

Hash Pipe Harry

• Expired Member
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

Valium will help ALOT!!!:)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!