• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 bertha

bertha

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 03:26 PM

So, I had nothinbg to do today, so I took 2 1/2 of paper. I have a few friends over, but no one is comming with me. Took it about 40 minutes ago, and things are getting funny. This should be good.

Talk to yous later

#2 bertha

bertha

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:03 PM

So, outside was awsome. Had to hold on to not fall off

This is fun

#3 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:05 PM

Stay away from bathroom mirrors! Oh God! Don't look at your face! Noooooo!

#4 Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Guest_lost_onabbey_rd_*

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:12 PM

dead.. that is one of the oddest experiences you can have... tripping balls then seeing yourself in the mirror... it can very scary..
LOST

#5 perrch01

perrch01

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:21 PM

Acid is such a good time, I have been on the lookout for about 2 years here to no good

have fun bertha

#6 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:21 PM

going from inside a box, where everything is contained in its undulating walls, then going outside where the sky is infinite is fun too.... mirrors are so time consuming... but fun too...

#7 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:39 PM

hopeing on finding some fluff tomorrow for a show. i shouln't have problems. have shrooms for trade. have fun!!!

#8 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

I once stood in the doorway of my house for about an hour on acid because outdoors was too big and indoors was too small. Hahahahahahaaaaa

#9 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:43 PM

No cid in my town since Apperton got busted...goin on 3 or 4 years now. I don't even miss it anymore but then I have done more than my share in my time :)

#10 bertha

bertha

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

So.....well.........that was intense!

Yup it was awsome.

#11 joey_megabucks

joey_megabucks

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:45 PM

its over? you should have peaked an hour ago. coming down now eh?

#12 bertha

bertha

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:25 PM

So now that I can type I can give a little report of my experience. I actually checked back here several times last night, and typed, erased, retyped and re-retyped many times, but I couldn't get the right words down so I never posted.

I had actually been holding onto these for about a month for the right time. For whatever reason yesterday was the day. This was not the 'plan' and a few of my experienced friends who were gonna trip too weren't around, but I kind of wanted to do it alone. I had a few friends over that kept an eye on me, but left me alone. Thanks guys!

Well I was surprised at the speed things got going. A good body buzz in 20 minutes and in an hour the glowing bottles on my desk were melting off the shelf. The posters in the room became windows to other worlds. Their characters seamed to interact with the room; very 3D movie like. I haven't had visuals this intense on shrooms yet, so I knew I was in for a treat.

The best part was when I decided to go for a walk in the woods with my mp3 player. I wanted to be alone and felt I needed to be outside. I told my friends where I was going and how long I'd be gone. I felt very comfortable considering the state I was in.
The woods were amazing. I definatly felt a connection to everything around me. I had to turn off the music, so I could hear the Woods. Despite the evening hour and light rain, everything was basked in a nice light. The visuals now were indescribable. Everything seamed so vivid and bright, and everything seamed alive. I stopped many times along the path just to sit and listen the outdoors.
So, an hour later my cell rings because I wasn't home yet (thanks again guys). The cleat marks in dirt around 3rd base on the field had delayed me, but all was well.

So, I start to come down, and again, I am again surprised by the speed. It seamed like it was only an hour ago I was communication with the trees, and now only I can only find salvation with my bowl. Coming down was quite stressful. I was definitely happy I had some bud, and not ashamed to say glad I had pacifier with my party gear. I don't think I've had the clenches that bad ever, but with my binky and another bowl, I managed to get thru them. Forget about sleep too. When I'm on shrooms I can go to sleepy just about anytime. When I decided I was done with acid, it wasn't done with me. I tossed and turned for hours and thought were racing thru my head. I had to get up to binge eat, because suddenly I was ravenous, then took a perc and went to bed.

Definitely a great experience!

#13 forseti

forseti

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:54 AM

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. AAAaaaaaahhhhh Acid, my first Love. I love my mushies and all, but acid will always have a special place in my heart. Haven't got a hold of any in 5+ yrs, but then I guess I too have done my fair share.
What's w/ the mirrior thing anyway? I find it time consuming but never scary. Why do people always say don't look in the mirror? Is it like a "Don't step in the darkness" thing?

#14 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:16 PM

I looked in the bathroom mirror when I was a kid on my first acid trip. I had acne at the time and my face looked like a horrible melting pizza with eyes. Every pimple looked like a huge moon crater. I swear I saw the Lunar lander in one of them LOL

#15 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:50 PM

What's w/ the mirrior thing anyway? I find it time consuming but never scary. Why do people always say don't look in the mirror? Is it like a "Don't step in the darkness" thing?

Yeah I never quite got that either, I try to look at myself for the whole 6 hours anyway

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!