• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:53 PM

I just took this fruit off 1 of my straw resevoir cakes. It's a rather large fruit for being a PESA. It's the only 1 off the cakes so far after being birthed. Well on the second flush anyways. The first flush was done invitro. This 1 was starting invitro. Then I decided to birth and do the straw resevoir tek with them. It was neat to watch the H20 get drained out of the straw resevoir while this thing was maturing. If that resevoir wasn't there, it would've really taken it's toll on the cakes moisture. I had to replenish the H20 several times while this fruit was growing. While the other cakes H20 in the resevoir has barely moved.

Attached Thumbnails

• pesa.jpg

#2 insight

insight

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

Nice!
I've had very good luck with PESA's. Large crops and always some monsters in there.

#3 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:54 PM

Nice!
I've had very good luck with PESA's. Large crops and always some monsters in there.

Oh yeah! I didn't think PESA's were a large type of fruiter. Well the pics i've seen of them anyways and the ones from my friend. I really like the buzz from this strain too. I've never grown them until now. My friend loves this strain. I get'em from him from time to time. His are from casings though. And most of his fruits are average in size. Sorta like the Hawaiian strain.

#4 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:38 PM

Very nice fruit Bro :) ...I found PESA's were slow during the fruiting process but the end results were very pleasing once they started and I also liked the potency.

#5 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 11:15 PM

Very nice fruit Bro :) ...I found PESA's were slow during the fruiting process but the end results were very pleasing once they started and I also liked the potency.

Yeah! Very slow. I'm hoping that they'll be a good fruiter. I haven't messed with cakes in years besides the pyrex bowls. So far they're just starting to take to the vermiculite in the lids. Really slow. It could be from the dunk I gave them before birthing for the 2nd flush. We'll see. I'm going to try to get 8+ flushes out of these with the drinking straw tek. Hmmmm. Maybe i'll try to dunk one of them and use the straw tek on the other for a comparison.

#6 p2k1

p2k1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:00 PM

Nice fruit! I spawned a PESA patch about a week ago, hope I get some monsters to show off too.

#7 armorking1

armorking1

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:14 PM

Whoa...that sucker is mad phat!

#8 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:50 PM

Wait till ya see the 2nd flush. It's gunna be a whopper in itself! I love the drinking straw tek!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!