Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

simply beautifal:bow: once in a lifetime eh

#22 nodnarb1978

nodnarb1978

Former master of my mind

• Expired Member
  • 625 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

This has got to be one of the coolest threads, and the coolest thing to do. Thanks for including us in your trip! Awesome MJ
:eusa_clap:headbang::bow:

#23 kenazo

kenazo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

hi mjshroomer, so good to know you are in Thailand. I live in Bangkok and study in Abac. I've seen your 4 years old post on shroomery.org about finding shrooms in some thai university. Could you please point me in the right direction where I could find some shrooms in Bangkok. :D No time to go to Samui!!

Respect.

#24 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,650 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:53 AM

hi mjshroomer, so good to know you are in Thailand. I live in Bangkok and study in Abac. I've seen your 4 years old post on shroomery.org about finding shrooms in some thai university. Could you please point me in the right direction where I could find some shrooms in Bangkok. :D No time to go to Samui!!

Respect.

Eastern Bangkok.

The wua are mostly owned by muslims int hat region. Look for wua manure or kwai manure.

Take a bus to Suphanburi Kwai farm.

Where ever there is manure of four-legged ruminants.

mjshroomer

My site is now at

http://www.mushroomjohn.org

And yes, we picked Copes for our studies on campus in manured fertilized soil bought from a local market by campus gardeners, but that was two years ago now. They did not return after a few flushes

#25 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:47 AM

Very nice Mjshroomer I can see you're having a blast and great pictures it's almost like I'm there taking the tour with ya!

#26 kenazo

kenazo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

mjshroomer, did you mean suphanburi province just around 150 km from bangkok. But that province seems to be more of western part. Or there is another place on the east of bangkok that you mean?

:)

#27 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,650 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

mjshroomer, did you mean suphanburi province just around 150 km from bangkok. But that province seems to be more of western part. Or there is another place on the east of bangkok that you mean?
:)

The Kwai farm in Suphanburi is a few hours or so drive from bangkok.
You should check it out.

If you speak some Thai, ask those where you work. Or at any TAT Authority olace or ever the Tourist Police could probably help you on the exact coordinates to the Kwai Farm.
This is a cool place and I think I have a page at my site under the Exotic Forays page.

A picture from my colleagues collection of my Thai images taken by Dr. Sihanonth in 2004 on a student foray.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1216240098

mjshroomer

Attached Thumbnails

• suphanburi_Kwa_Farm1.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!