• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• OG VIP
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

I used 9 giant WBS spawned to poo cakes not just. I described the DXM + Shrooms trip a few posts above.

It wouldn't inhibit the amount of fruit bodies based on surface area? I suppose this has more area for fruiting than if you'd just cased the WBS, kudos. :)

I see post about mixing it now, my bad. DXM has had a bad effect on SWIM. 600mg makes SWIM drunk and more puts him to sleep. I also agree MJ is CRUCIAL on ANY trip. Not so much mecsal as you're bit incapable of coordinating the lighting/rolling/packing motions. Shrooms to a lesser extent, SWIM cheifs hard whilst shroomin. Probably DMT as well, SWIM has never had it, but the mescal/shrooms SWIM can speak from experience. Maybe on lower doses you could manage to get something in the air, but for most of the 300mg+ sanchez trips SWIM is laid out. :weedpoke:

#22 Patrick

Patrick

21st Century Toltec

• Expired Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

It wouldn't inhibit the amount of fruit bodies based on surface area? I suppose this has more area for fruiting than if you'd just cased the WBS, kudos. :)

I'm not sure. I put several in the FC so they could fruit from the sides too. I actually did just case a few without poo because I ran out of poo, but they definately put out smaller fruits.

#23 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• OG VIP
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

I'm not sure. I put several in the FC so they could fruit from the sides too. I actually did just case a few without poo because I ran out of poo, but they definately put out smaller fruits.

Excellent data on the subject. Fruiting from the side was my first inclination as to why someone would fruit a giant cake of WBS/Poo instead of just casing it. What did you case it with?

#24 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:20 PM

Big cakes = big fun

Very American instincts and nice results - looks good to me!

And some of us are big fans of mixing dissociatives and psychedelics.

How come everybody says yay for nitrous balloons while tripping and boo for DXM?

Same thing, IMHO...diff'rnt strokes for diff'rnt folkes!

#25 Patrick

Patrick

21st Century Toltec

• Expired Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:29 AM

What did you case it with?

They were cased with verm, peat, lime and oyster shells.

And some of us are big fans of mixing dissociatives and psychedelics.

How come everybody says yay for nitrous balloons while tripping and boo for DXM?

Same thing, IMHO...diff'rnt strokes for diff'rnt folkes!

I love DXM with nitrous. I've done all three at once before and it was really great. I bet more people would be into DXM if it was sold on the street in pill form instead of in a cough med.

#26 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

I love DXM with nitrous. I've done all three at once before and it was really great. I bet more people would be into DXM if it was sold on the street in pill form instead of in a cough med.

Interesting. Awhile back when I lived in Texas, my roomate had a good friend that he had gone to college with. Anyway this guy was a Chem major. He came up with this pill that he made. It was some chemical in the lab. He said that the pill was equal to taking a whole bottle of something (cough syrup maybe?), I don't know but he said it made you trip. He gave me a couple. Told me not to open up the capsule, because it tasted like absolute shit. He was right, it did taste like shit. I took a half of one a couple of times and I have to say, I was tripping pretty hard. What you said makes me think that that is exatly what he did. This was 5 years ago.

#27 Patrick

Patrick

21st Century Toltec

• Expired Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

Interesting. Awhile back when I lived in Texas, my roomate had a good friend that he had gone to college with. Anyway this guy was a Chem major. He came up with this pill that he made. It was some chemical in the lab. He said that the pill was equal to taking a whole bottle of something (cough syrup maybe?), I don't know but he said it made you trip. He gave me a couple. Told me not to open up the capsule, because it tasted like absolute shit. He was right, it did taste like shit. I took a half of one a couple of times and I have to say, I was tripping pretty hard. What you said makes me think that that is exatly what he did. This was 5 years ago.

It definately sounds like he did a DXM extraction to get it in powder form. You can find directions for this on the net. I've never tried it myself because it seems more trouble to me than it's worth.

#28 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

No, I don't think he did any extraction. He had an unlimited supply of these pills. He just took a chemical that he got in a lab (I believe this is how he did it) and filled up a bunch of gel caps. My friend briefly told me that he figured out what it was that made you trip or whatever and synthesized the chemical, or had it in the lab, something like that. This was way before I had ever even heard of DXM, me and my friend maybe 7 years prior to this did the Dramamine thing so that is what I was expecting. I think it tasted like rotten eggs, all I remember for sure about the taste was that it was horrid.

#29 Patrick

Patrick

21st Century Toltec

• Expired Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

No, I don't think he did any extraction. He had an unlimited supply of these pills. He just took a chemical that he got in a lab (I believe this is how he did it) and filled up a bunch of gel caps. My friend briefly told me that he figured out what it was that made you trip or whatever and synthesized the chemical, or had it in the lab, something like that. This was way before I had ever even heard of DXM, me and my friend maybe 7 years prior to this did the Dramamine thing so that is what I was expecting. I think it tasted like rotten eggs, all I remember for sure about the taste was that it was horrid.

Interesting. For awhile it was pretty easy to get powdered DXM from chem suppliers. It could've been this. I hated dramamine. I did it once and thought I was going to die that night and would never touch it again.

#30 Looky

Looky

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

It was a bad experience for me as well. Felt extremely sick and nauseous.

#31 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:42 PM

:bow: thanks for the grow log. i've been thinking about WBS alternatives to spawning, and this is perfect! i'm glad to hear WBS cakes have worked so well for you, i may have to try this. :)

#32 Skatterman420

Skatterman420

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

Wonderful man. The DEX really enhances the mush and the mush brings out more of the psychedelic effects of dex than dissociative. Of course weed is a must. DXM and weed go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Thanks man and everyone else. I should have taken more pics, I've had a couple more flushes since these.

I agree about DXM and Weed

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!