Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#1 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:02 AM

thought this was interesting. actually on a news site in the uk. if you think its bogus just trash can it hip, i just thought it was interesting coming from an astronaut. not sure how true this is. site looks like a news site. still browsing it. im still not convinced till et sits down and has a beer with me though lol.

covered up for 60 years-from title.
Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.
Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'
He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.
Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.
Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.
'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.
'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of

I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.
He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'
Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'
Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.
'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

article from

http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html

#2 aumbrellaforainydays

aumbrellaforainydays

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:48 AM

who best to know than the man who strolled around the moon for 9 hours... i know spacesuits are strong, but is there any residual effect of radiation on human perception?

but if you look upon earth from the moon, you got to get thinking "that planet cannot be all there is in this universe".

#3 gsmith1981

gsmith1981

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

this is my thoughts on the subject,"it would be stupid to think we're the only one's out here. this universe is bigger than any thing we can imagine we don't even have the technology to explore it all, and it takes light years to make it to other planets, suns, star,and moons. yes we have some close to us, but until we figure out how to travel faster then the speed of light or something even faster we will never get to explore it all. if it was reverse rolls would you go on to a plant you haven't studied have no clue about. that's why we are sending robots to do are light work. until we have prof we ain't touch a planet to get torched by something we have no control over. if there is ice on other planets there has to or had to been water at some point in time. which could have lead to some type of life too. so what about all these other planets we can't reach that we can only shoot sound waves in the air to discover"

#4 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

Niice posy eatyu!!

They have definitely covered it up... for over 60 years. lol
I think disclosure is pretty close though , honestly.

every astronaut who has taken a ride, has seen proof. Many other astronauts have spoken about all of this before to.

Im not too fond of conspiracy theories, but this is something with overwhelming evidence everywhere.... 100% real.

have you seen ALL the sightings and things this year?? it gets more and more frequent... I know something like 70% are manmade, Earthly origin things... but not all of them.

just a matter of time before people see for themselves n know for sure,

Thanks man, :bow:

#5 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

if et ever truly visits us and we are told by our government. i think i want a hovering grow room thats inter dimensional....lol with radiating rainbow color lights...picture that.

#6 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

If they are more intelligent and excist,then the government would not have to cover it up, 'they' will....

#7 bear

bear

Silly Animal

• Expired Member
  • 984 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

Welcome back Ras

#8 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

Call Bob Lazar, he'll tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothin' but the truth. Well, at least his version of it anyway. IMO, if 'they' exist, there is not enough info to say where/when they came from. For all we know, 'they' could be our future selves that have been cloned so many times over again that they are wanting to go back to a closer semblance of us. That means the future me is the one abducting me! What an asshole! Well, I'm not....my future me is. That means that he/I know(s) I know. Aw shit, I gotta go......

#9 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

:lol:

niice

#10 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

so what about all these other planets we can't reach that we can only shoot sound waves in the air to discover"

do what ????
there is no air, no sound
in space.

#11 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:21 PM

this is something with overwhelming evidence everywhere

really ?
lay it out for me then plz,
what evidence, where is it ?

#12 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

really ?
lay it out for me then plz,
what evidence, where is it ?

lol, dammit
knew i shouldn't have said that..lol

hmm.. well, sadly..
it is not one of those things that you can just hand someone a bunch of evidence and have them believe it, so no matter what evidence I, or anyone else brought out, it would always remain as
speculation to some..

even if ET came down from the sky in front of thousands of people today.. I guarantee that quite a few of the crowd would still scream hoax or fake or whatever else...
its more one of those things, where..
if you want to know, and want to find the evidence, you have to search for it, and then come to your own conclusion....

until the day ET comes to visit the entire Planet at once,
and after that even those who do not want to know, will.
but i think even then some would not let themselves believe it.

I am skeptical when it comes to alot of things, used to be about this to,
but now, I dont know how to say it really, i just "know". lol

I still want concrete proof in front of me to, but I know Ill have it soon enough.

I could go and gather a whole mess of material from everyone from officials right on down to the little guy, but it still would not be concrete, or good enough evidence for some.
'time' will tell i suppose
:heart:

#13 Phx

Phx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:06 AM

Well IMO it would really be quite "boastful" to say in the least to think that we and our planet are the best thing to come up with in all of the universes.
Although I also know that you can't detour the fact that even here on earth there is so many different aspects chemically and physically of the things that we have questions about that needs answers too. Who is to say that the personal experiences of any man is what it really seems. Not to say the man isn't intelligent but is there any proof that he doesn't (or anyone else for that matter) have some chemical or mental imbalance thats not has not been found yet? Although not to seem to rant on but I'm not saying its not possible for aliens to have visited either.

And well last little point there maybe or not be other dimensions.

Well basically everyone wants answers but we can't discredit nor confirm the unknown. All we really can do is just keep striving for the common goal to slowly and eventually learn the answers to the universe.( but don't worry we will never see it though...lol...but hey keep trying anyway!)

Theres my two cents...have fun with this topic.

#14 door#6

door#6

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:11 AM

http://video.google....gKVzLnOBA&hl=en

#15 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:34 AM

Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries, Spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun, Dr. Carol Rosin
Von Braun [rocket science pioneer] told me [in 1974] the reasons for space-based weaponry were all based on a lie. He said the strategy was that first the Russians, then the terrorists are going to be considered the enemy. The next enemy was asteroids. "The last card is the alien card, and all of it is a lie."….I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in the War Room. The conversation [was] about how they were going to antagonize these enemies, and there was going to be a Gulf War. Now this is 1977!

This is the most pertinent quote i could find through that link.

Any official military source on UFOs should be considered a puppet.

If an Illuminati frontman says its a cover up to make us afraid, fragmented, and unable to unify cuz half of us are kooks who believe in ET and half of us don't, and links it with our current wars then it seems more plausible than the theory that extraterrestrials are only zipping around joyriding in our atmosphere making brief appearences and letting the gov't cover up their existance. Mentioning the Illuminati just tosses another fragmentation in here.

There's peeps in power using any means necessary to stay in power. Multiple means.

Look through the silly confetti and see who's throwing it.

#16 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:23 AM

that quote is bogus,
a forgery created long after the date claimed.

there were no space-based weapons then, in 1974,
Reagan was the first to advocate 'star wars' technology
and that was years AFTER that date.

also 'terrorists' were not a factor back then either,
there had only been a very few isolated incidents,
certainly nothing to merit any concern like today.

#17 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

honestly, i don't think we are alone. life spreads. it is designed that way. bacteria weaponize in space. but, until i meet et, i don't believe most of what i hear out there. fakes are all over the place, its too tough to say what is really real.

and all the cow mutilations are bogus. i saw a special on discovery or history channel. they showed time lapse video of two days after a cow dies in the field and the body starts decomposing and being eaten by bugs. they eat the blood, they eat the eyes, the sexual organs first. almost to the t. and after they start eating the lining of the wounds and it looks razor precise almost like a lazer cut the organs right out. but they have conclusive video and researched evidence that all these cow mutilations are bogus. they even sat out there for days measuring things. it was actually quite amazing watching what maggots, flies and small insects can do to a decomposing body.

then again, there are many things that can't be explained. i really like reading everything i can about aliens just to get all the perspectives but its tough to tell whats real. and until i have a beer or smoke a doob with et, ill just look at it as a really cool idea for now. i mean ive read most of the sitchin books, many different things about aliens, conspiracy websites. and its all very interesting but i can also see how deceiving many of those sites and books are. but it never hurts to try and read all aspects of the info imho. for now, it at least leaves my mind to imagine what could be out there. but first, i think we need to learn to travel inter dimensionally. that would make space travel much easier i would think lol...

im really into reading about string theory and parallel universes. although its way over my head to fathom it..

#18 Doctor D

Doctor D

(Not a real doctor)

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

This guy Edgar Mitchell is a kook - look at his background, according to Wikipedia. What I think is particularly telling is his "90 per cent sure" quote, apparently taken in 1998. While he now says he was always aware of alien activity within NASA while he worked there, he quit working with NASA in 1972. So why is it that in 1998 he was only 90% sure, but now he's dead positive? Sorry, that doesn't fly.

Remote healers, ESP, UFOs, paranormal phenomena... not exactly a credible witness. You get Buzz Aldrin or Neal Armstrong to admit there are aliens working with NASA, and then I'll believe it.

Mitchell's interests include consciousness and paranormal phenomena. . During the Apollo 14 flight he conducted private ESP experiments with his friends on Earth.[3] In early 1973, he founded the nonprofit Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) to conduct and sponsor research into areas that mainstream science has found unproductive, including consciousness research and psychic events.

Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma."

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 per cent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets"

#19 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:44 AM

Buzz and Neal have both spoken about them.

#20 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:04 AM

I heard the same thing about those two. I've never read an actual quote or seen an interview though. I faintly remember something about one of them seeing something pass in front of their window and is was too large for debris. They didnt know what it was. But then again, I could be wrong.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!