my FOAF's computer broke and needs me to post some questions for her regarding the use of Detoxify brand Ready Clean herbal drink. she has an unexpected drug test this monday and bought this drink after hearing positive reports from friends. however, she has some questions regarding its use, and is hoping to receive swift advice from wise topiates about it. please help her out... this is her first drug test ever and she's pretty nervous, and she really needs this job. she wants me to thank you all in advance for reading this thread and posting your advice.
info about my FOAF: moderate weed smoking, on and off, for several years. recently, she has been smoking a bowl or less per day for 3-5 days of a week. the weed is of superb quality and of the og kush variety. her last smoking event was wednesday night, where 1/2 a bowl was smoked before bed.
instructions on the Ready Clean bottle read as follows:
"1. Take Ready Clean to begin your cleansing program.
2. Shake well and drink entire contents of bottle.
3. Wait 15 minutes. Refill bottle with water, shake, and drink.
4. Urinate frequently.
5. Continue to drink plenty of water during the day.
6. Eat light meals including fruits, vegetables, and fiber during your cleansing program."
her questions about this are (please post your educated advice if you have an answer to any of these!!!):
A. directions do not indicate how long before one's test one ought to being the program (as the product was not designed to pass any tests, of course). if she decides to use this shake, how long before the test should she start?
B. instruction #6 is in stark contrast to information she has gleaned from the internet (http://www.drug-test...ng-clean-urine/) regarding a "fat loading" diet before a test, to hide the THC-containing fat in the fat cells beneath "clean" fat, thus reducing likelihood of releasing THC metabolites in the urine.
On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine, so quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big. This will put the body in an anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine.
should my FOAF follow direction #6 on the bottle, as she has been warned to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, or should she take the route that seems more likely to give negative test results and feast on ice cream and pizza in the 24 hours preceding the test??? it seems the bottle directions are geared toward someone trying to cleanse their body for health's sake and not for a drug test, and it would be wiser to eat fatty foods instead.
C. my FOAF has read information from http://www.drug-test.../dilution-tips/ that indicated two other methods for beating a THC drug test. they are as follows:
- 4-12 hours before the test, take four (4) aspirin. Do not take Tylenol or Advil! This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
- 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking two 8-ounce glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with cranberry or fruit juice, Powerade or Gatorade, teas, or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8 ounces every 15 minutes for the next hour, for a total of six glasses of water, or 48 ounces.
- In about 1-2 hours, depending on your system, you should be voiding clear urine every 15-20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 ounces of water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
- 1-2 hours before the test, take about 10 times the daily recommended dosage of vitamin B2 or B complex. If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, two times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.
my FOAF is going to purchase creatine pills and b vitamins today, already has aspirin and tums (instead of rolaids) and cranberry juice, and will be acquiring gatoride shortly. my FOAF is considering doing a combination of both of these methods, with creatine regimen starting today and continuing through the day of the test, along with heavy water/gatorade drinking in the hours before the test along with additional aspirin, tums, and b vitamins.
- Two hours prior to test, get up and urinate.
- Make a drink with the following: 1 quart of liquid, a creatine supplement, 3 aspirin, and 4 Rolaids.
- One hour prior to the test, take 1 quart of liquid, 3 aspirin, 1 B vitamin, and 4 Rolaids.
- Half an hour prior to the test, take 2 quarts of liquid, 2 aspirin, and 4 Rolaids.
my FOAF cannot decide whether to just drink the shake and follow its directions, OR use a combo of the two methods described above (which she has received glowing recommendations for), OR use the methods above in addition to the shake on the morning of the test. is there any danger of "over-doing" it??? the shake contains 500mg of creatine, 10mg vit b6, and 1.2mcg vit b12. the rest of the ingredients are herbal supplements and assorted vitamins. would it be a bad idea to follow the above regimens AND drink the shake??? if so, please post your advice as to which (shake or vitamin/creatine regimen) you think is more likely to work.
again, MUCHOS GRACIAS to all who have read through this post. my FOAF really wants to maximize her chances of not fucking this up and appreciates any feedback you can offer.