9 replies to this topic

#1 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

(long post ahead)
my FOAF's computer broke and needs me to post some questions for her regarding the use of Detoxify brand Ready Clean herbal drink. she has an unexpected drug test this monday and bought this drink after hearing positive reports from friends. however, she has some questions regarding its use, and is hoping to receive swift advice from wise topiates about it. please help her out... this is her first drug test ever and she's pretty nervous, and she really needs this job. she wants me to thank you all in advance for reading this thread and posting your advice.

info about my FOAF: moderate weed smoking, on and off, for several years. recently, she has been smoking a bowl or less per day for 3-5 days of a week. the weed is of superb quality and of the og kush variety. her last smoking event was wednesday night, where 1/2 a bowl was smoked before bed.

instructions on the Ready Clean bottle read as follows:
"1. Take Ready Clean to begin your cleansing program.
2. Shake well and drink entire contents of bottle.
3. Wait 15 minutes. Refill bottle with water, shake, and drink.
4. Urinate frequently.
5. Continue to drink plenty of water during the day.
6. Eat light meals including fruits, vegetables, and fiber during your cleansing program."

her questions about this are (please post your educated advice if you have an answer to any of these!!!):

A. directions do not indicate how long before one's test one ought to being the program (as the product was not designed to pass any tests, of course). if she decides to use this shake, how long before the test should she start?

B. instruction #6 is in stark contrast to information she has gleaned from the internet (http://www.drug-test...ng-clean-urine/) regarding a "fat loading" diet before a test, to hide the THC-containing fat in the fat cells beneath "clean" fat, thus reducing likelihood of releasing THC metabolites in the urine.

On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter. Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine, so quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big. This will put the body in an anabolic fat-storing stage. At this point, the "buried" THC metabolites won't escape and go the the urine.

should my FOAF follow direction #6 on the bottle, as she has been warned to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, or should she take the route that seems more likely to give negative test results and feast on ice cream and pizza in the 24 hours preceding the test??? it seems the bottle directions are geared toward someone trying to cleanse their body for health's sake and not for a drug test, and it would be wiser to eat fatty foods instead.

C. my FOAF has read information from http://www.drug-test.../dilution-tips/ that indicated two other methods for beating a THC drug test. they are as follows:

• 4-12 hours before the test, take four (4) aspirin. Do not take Tylenol or Advil! This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
  • 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking two 8-ounce glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with cranberry or fruit juice, Powerade or Gatorade, teas, or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8 ounces every 15 minutes for the next hour, for a total of six glasses of water, or 48 ounces.
  • In about 1-2 hours, depending on your system, you should be voiding clear urine every 15-20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 ounces of water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
  • 1-2 hours before the test, take about 10 times the daily recommended dosage of vitamin B2 or B complex. If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, two times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

• Two hours prior to test, get up and urinate.
  • Make a drink with the following: 1 quart of liquid, a creatine supplement, 3 aspirin, and 4 Rolaids.
  • One hour prior to the test, take 1 quart of liquid, 3 aspirin, 1 B vitamin, and 4 Rolaids.
  • Half an hour prior to the test, take 2 quarts of liquid, 2 aspirin, and 4 Rolaids.

my FOAF is going to purchase creatine pills and b vitamins today, already has aspirin and tums (instead of rolaids) and cranberry juice, and will be acquiring gatoride shortly. my FOAF is considering doing a combination of both of these methods, with creatine regimen starting today and continuing through the day of the test, along with heavy water/gatorade drinking in the hours before the test along with additional aspirin, tums, and b vitamins.

my FOAF cannot decide whether to just drink the shake and follow its directions, OR use a combo of the two methods described above (which she has received glowing recommendations for), OR use the methods above in addition to the shake on the morning of the test. is there any danger of "over-doing" it??? the shake contains 500mg of creatine, 10mg vit b6, and 1.2mcg vit b12. the rest of the ingredients are herbal supplements and assorted vitamins. would it be a bad idea to follow the above regimens AND drink the shake??? if so, please post your advice as to which (shake or vitamin/creatine regimen) you think is more likely to work.

again, MUCHOS GRACIAS to all who have read through this post. my FOAF really wants to maximize her chances of not fucking this up and appreciates any feedback you can offer.

#2 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

cripes

I know you're nervous and all...

So it seems like you're good to go on the shake til you got confused about #6. I believe the 'regimen' they are referring to in #6 is the regimen of standing around all day peeing clearly. Not the week preceding the test. Go ahead and eat that ice cream, I know deep down you want that to be the way to clean your system to just eat a bunch of cake and icecream, but if it was that easy and fun you'd think the info would be all over wouldn't it.

All you need is that shake. Yeah overdoing it could be a concern.

I mean you spent the money on it already right?

Yeah there's more than one way to skin the cat. Yeah its just a bunch of creatine and vitamins. Yeah you're just suppressing secretion of your lipid stores while providing something to make the test look like there's more than just water there.

good luck

#3 Beast

Beast

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

Be careful you don't look or act nervous when you go in to take the test, they have a box to check for 'suspicious behavior' on the test form.

#4 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:36 PM

Go ahead and eat that ice cream, I know deep down you want that to be the way to clean your system to just eat a bunch of cake and icecream, but if it was that easy and fun you'd think the info would be all over wouldn't it.

actually, this FOAF doesn't like ice cream, and the thought of eating only fatty foods all day makes her a little sick... she's just trying to maximize her success rate. we know it isn't "that simple" but she's wondering whether it's something additional she can do to help her out.

thanks for the advice. she'll be sure to act cool in the office. :)

#5 Beast

Beast

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

No, no, see, it is 'that simple', you don't need to do anything extra.

If you want to do extra, don't smoke pot.

#6 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

BUMP for more input please :o

also, does anyone know the answer to this?

A. directions do not indicate how long before one's test one ought to being the program (as the product was not designed to pass any tests, of course). if she decides to use this shake, how long before the test should she start?

#7 Beast

Beast

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

As I recall, the first pee after drinking the stuff is one to take at home, then after that you should have a window of a few hours.

#8 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:33 PM

I best I have used darling is XXX you can find it a any local head shop it works really good. I have used it alot of times to clean out my system and have never popped. IMHO its really really good stuff.

#9 wildburr

wildburr

Wildest of Burrs

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

I have personally used ready clean many times and have not failed a drug test yet.And this is how you do it.

1. Don't smoke at least two days before the test.
2. Day of the test pee first in the morning ( its the hottest drug wise)
3. Drink the ready clean at least 1 to 2 hours before the test, and the water 15 min after the ready clean. Also don't drink allot more water or it will make the test results come back as diluted. That can look suspicious.
4. pee once or twice more before the test.
5. take the test before 5 hours is up after drinking the ready clean, Its most effective during the 2nd and 3rd hour after drinking

Basically all Ready clean does is overload your body with vitamins so at the time all your body is excreating is vitamins. Hope this answers your question, this info came from their website before they were forced to stop saying it helps beat drug tests. All they can claim now is its a detoxifier.

Like I said also I have used it for many job related as well as probation related drug test. I follow those directions every time and have not failed a test yet. Good luck to your freind.

Edited by SilvrHairDevil, 06 September 2011 - 01:26 PM.
sp

#10 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

WILDBURR, you are a life saver. i will pass on your instructions to my pal and with any luck she will pass!!!! it will have been 5 days since her last puff. it's very relieving to hear this product has worked for you every single time, without even needing to load up on creatine or b vitamins or drinking gallons of liquid. YOU ARE AMAZING, thank you thank you thank you. :hugs::love::heart:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!