44 replies to this topic

#41 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

:bow:1.75lbs dry from 14 coir bags:bow:

I was totally shocked too man, I am not really counting on a 3rd flush, but if it does, wow! Thanks for following along with me man. I've enjoyed yours as well!

That is a nice cluster, man.

Perfect harvest time, IMO. Another 24 hours and they'd have been blowing spores...

Thanks BuckarooBanzai, I was letting them open up to size, and was quite suprised they weren't sporing, I should have taken a pic of the gills, most specimens were sterile. I noticed this throughout all the bags, there were several that did sporulate don't get me wrong, but sterile gills were abundant also. Which in a way is a plus, opening larger without spooging down the place!

I appreciate you following along as well! This one has been a success!

#42 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

WELLL I didn't discard all of this spent substrate yet, I dump mine outdoors at a buddy's house that has a house, and a yard, that's fenced in with privacy fence, tree covered, and stays mostly humid and 20*F cooler then ambient temp, So, I am kind of glad, out of 14 bags, this is the 4th or 5th flush, 4 popped these up, the other 10 aren't far behind!
I was shocked!
they look great and still bruising near indigo!

Attached Thumbnails

• updatesthursday 004.jpg
  • updatesthursday 005.jpg
  • updatesthursday 003.jpg
  • updatesthursday 002.jpg

#43 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

This move doesn't affect this thread, as this grow is at my other property,
but the other grows are affected.

I moved the penis envy into the foyer for the 2nd bathroom, on it's own shelf, the closet is now empty that we do the spawn run in, we are going to spawn 15+ more invitro hpoo/wheatstraw bags tonight and fill the closet back up.
We moved the invitro hpoo/wheatstraw onto the dining table in the labroom, and we moved the palenque on hmCompost over to the cloudy blue girly shelf.
So just simply re arranged to make room for more spawn run on the poop/straw, and allow more to come out of the closet.

here are the pics, and i think we'll be making more hash in a day or two off some headies (midgrade) if dude comes through for us.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This update will be repeated per each invitro grow log.

in a nutshell, moved pal poop onto table, pal compost onto shelf, and penis into foyer.

#44 gsmith1981

gsmith1981

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

man your a master at these bags:thumbup:

#45 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts