• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimjim

jimjim

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 02:30 PM

Greetings all! I really like the apparent simplicity of the DMT extraction, but would like to avoid using lye, if possible (scares the shit outta me!). In conversation, I mentioned my dillema to a crack-headed associate. He said Arm+Hammer was the way to go.I'm no chemist:-any thoughts?thanks!jimjim

#2 Guest_jinzo_*

Guest_jinzo_*

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:15 PM

I seriously doubt that Arm and Hammer will get you anything near the PH you need. Don't forget that you will be working with the "Oil and Water" principal. You will be able to separate every thing out if you are careful and wait for your emulsions to to fully come apart.

Be smart, wear gloves and goggles and add the "Hot stuff" to water not the other way around and you should be just fine.

And thats no lye!Posted Image

#3 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 05 November 2003 - 04:46 AM

Powdered lye crystals aren't too dangerous, just don't get it on your skin and wet at the same time.
PB

#4 jimjim

jimjim

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image I appreciate all replies! I already have M.hostillis and everything else (except the lye). I have knee surgery next week, so I'll have some time on my hands (so why not try something new?).--- I'll be sure to post my results! God bless this wonderful community!-jimjim

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!