Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Why You Shouldn't Talk To Police(MERGED)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 booma

booma

Myconoob

• Expired Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

thanks for fixin it up... sorry for the double post lol.

#22 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

thanks for fixin it up... sorry for the double post lol.

Hell once every 3 or so years isn't bad. :lol:

#23 mestophilies

mestophilies

Suit Up!

• Expired Member
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

The last time I was arrested all I did was crack as many jokes to the transporting officer that I could think of. The man was like stone lol! Not even a chuckle....and all mine was for the last time was an unpaid parking ticket! :mistrust:

#24 kinky kelly

kinky kelly

myco***** mistress

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

wait what?

who are you people?

#25 chrisbossjake

chrisbossjake

Dr. Bluishgreen thumb

• Expired Member
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

I have had talking to cops go my way ONE time and one time only.

The ol lady was being a bitch as usual and I was ignoring her as usual. She insisted on following me around the house and I kept ignoring her.

This was a bad time to get into a fight because I had 5 MJ plants in bloom in the basement and another 6-8 in veg. and they are all for her really(she is partially paralized from waist down) and I cant smoke because of my job. She hates to be ignored so to get attention she calls her mom crying that she needs to get out of the house because I am abusive. I hadent laid a hand on her up to this point. So, I decided before she called the po-po I was going to take her phone from her. She wasnt for that and fought for her phone. I didnt hit her or anything like that I was just pulling her phone from her and she didnt want to let it go. Anyways 5-10 minutes later, there is a knock-knock at the door. Guess who it is, Johnny law, her effin mom called the cops.

They came in the house and started asking their questions. I ended up outside talking to the third fuggin cop telling my side for the third time. They said every detail between my side and the wifeys side of what happened was exactly the same. They wrote me the mandatory domestic violence ticket and made me leave for the night.

I went back to the house at first light and tore everything out that was related to MJ. I gave it to the neighbor guy as an early christmas present since he is a pill popper and had a couple of my clones in his basement anyways. So, took my bucket hydro tomatos from outside and put the in place of my MJ plants. I did this just in case anything was said about me growing hydro indoors I had it covered, since I wasnt in jail yet.

They never dug any further because there was no need to cause I cooperated and told everything as it was. Maybe I got lucky as all hell or what I dont know.

In the end, the DA didnt persue any charges and dropped everything. I didnt go to court, didnt pay a lawyer a dime but I did lose half an elbow and my young ladies that hadent flowered yet.

Long story short, there is a time and place for everything. If you are innocent play dumb "nah I didnt see anything" or if you need everything to go smooth and get the fuggers out, cooperate, just dont spill yer guts.

#26 failed_chemistry

failed_chemistry

Mycochondriac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

bitches.

#27 the1

the1

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

Always best not to talk if you might be in trouble.Never say I don't know either you can get busted for obstructing you can say however "I have nothing to say" but the best thing to say is "I want an attorney" and answer no more questions.If you get in trouble a good internet show that can help save your yin yang is www.ruleoflawradio.com

#28 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,575 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

I've only had a few encounters with the police, but a couple of times I could've been in deep shit. If I would've pulled an attitude I would've been fucked. Instead I was calm and played respectful, and went on my way with two ounces in my back seat.

Hide your shit better than I did that time, and I recommend playing nice and give as little information as you can, without looking like you're hiding it until shit gets heavy. Then dummy up if you have to.

A lot of cops get the same training, and I would guess that many have a few similar personality traits. I think it's a good idea to find out what these things are for yourself, so you can use that knowledge to your advantage.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!