• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:09 PM

I dont understand why everything after the first line is in a larger print, oh well.
Anyone have any feedback?

#42 llamabox

llamabox

Researcher

• OG VIP
  • 1,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:37 PM

Sory Dave I have never tried either of those.

There is always the Erowid experience vaults.

#43 Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:50 PM

I'm just gonna go ahead and order em'. I've seen some reports on Kanna, looks like it'll be cool. But no good info on the sacred lotus. So I'll let y'all know what I think of it.

#44 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:58 PM

be sure to share your experience with us Dave.

#45 bluehoney

bluehoney

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:19 PM

hey Dave, I've tried both. Can't remember where I got them from tho...

Kanna, Tried it as a snuff(awful, swells sinuses, doesn't do much), a chew(makes you salivate like crazy and tastes like crap, minor effects), and as an additive to pot(increases the length imo, eases come down, tastes pretty good, and gives a distinct yet subtle alteration to the pot high. 1/3 kanna, 2/3 pot.). I'd really only recommend it as an add on.

Lotus: Get the purest stuff, I think the blue lotus flowers. Some places have other parts of the foliage, which while MAY be psychoactive, end up staying in your solution and taste like shit. Maybe try the extract? Anyway, I mixed an ounce into 750 ml of 3 olives vodka, let sit for about a week in the dark(prolly too long, which could account for the other percipitate and shit taste), usually would take 1 or 2 shots with my girl to start the night off. Makes for some intersting sexual energy at the end of the night. Gives a MILD opiate type buzz. Worth it imo, but try to minimize the other plant matter to maxamize taste.

Thanks for asking btw, reminded me to try some since it's been awhile!

good luck

#46 golly

golly

modapotato

• Expired Member
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:50 PM

I kinda like the flavour of Kanna ,chewed like a quid,, gives a subtle energy buzz ...Never tried more than a couple grams at one time but the effects are quite long lasting...I'm more of a kratom Junkie...heh...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!