• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 malefacter

malefacter

:P

• Expired Member
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

iv used that spray stuff that you got hip and it drops them like a rock and they dont get up kills the nest to

as far as smoke a tuna tin or bigger with some sawdust on a hot plate works for smokers should work for your needs

as far as traps go it depends on the wasp i got one of those traps they sell at lowes and the paper wasps just ignored it but there good for hornets caws there attracted to raw meat.

#22 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

I dont know where you are in the deal stage with the house.

Okay, the law here is anything the owner/seller did not disclose to you that you find later should be his responsibility. Since we are talking wasp infestation rather than a couple wasp nests, you should contact the sellers agent or seller and make them get an exterminator to deal with them. You might get lucky and get them to take care of it.

Here the owners/sellers are bound by law to disclose any problems. This includes properties sold as is.

#23 Lefty

Lefty

Arrogant Asshole

• Expired Member
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

If you locate the entrance in the wall, and there isn't five holes right next to it, wait unit night when they're all home & apply expanding foam. Or HCL gas :)

#24 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,357 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

I dont know where you are in the deal stage with the house.
Okay, the law here is anything the owner/seller did not disclose to you that you find later should be his responsibility. Since we are talking wasp infestation rather than a couple wasp nests, you should contact the sellers agent or seller and make them get an exterminator to deal with them. You might get lucky and get them to take care of it.
Here the owners/sellers are bound by law to disclose any problems. This includes properties sold as is.

Thanks for this info Rocket! I did not know this was the case. Of course each state most likely has different buyer/seller laws regarding this, but it is very helpful information to look into! :bow:

#25 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,085 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

If you locate the entrance in the wall, and there isn't five holes right next to it, wait unit night when they're all home & apply expanding foam. Or HCL gas :)

Not a bad idea but I would just plug the hole with a hose hooked up to an old beaters tailpipe and give em the good gas!

#26 Ben Dover

Ben Dover

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

Not a bad idea but I would just plug the hole with a hose hooked up to an old beaters tailpipe and give em the good gas!

:lol:

Damn right! :headbang:

"Fire it up boys!" Where is Jerry the race car drive when you need him

:lol:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!