• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

So, ordered some ZooDoo, (not a brand) just an online vendor that I haven't named, has zoodoo.

I will be stuffing these bags Double Size...meaning, big.

I have several grows going, and running out of invitro bags until i order more.
Last run of hpoo/straw bags, we marked a special bag, where I super stuffed it. Well, this bag finished colonizing BEFORE any of the small bags, I also used a full pint for this bag, where as I generally get two 2.5lb bags per half pint of grain. My grain seperates into individual colonized kernels when spawning, which is bad ass.

I will be using the palenque strain yet again. I apologize for repeating strain, but it's been really good to me, and i have a quart of liquid culture still. Remember, I'll be taking a hiatus for the rest of the year also.

I do have an LC of Amazonian however that's thriving.

ok, u can tell the prcess from the pics i guess. basically crumble the grains into that stainless bowl and mix enough poopies into that to make the bag, place the bag on the red tub, put the poop in the bag, then just seal with two paperclips. roll the bag up good first. then place the clips on.

bowl of hash is required to succeed in this tek.

Attached Thumbnails

• larble.jpg
  • startinganotherspawnrun 001.jpg
  • startinganotherspawnrun 002.jpg

#2 helloinsomnia

helloinsomnia

goodbye blue monday

• Expired Member
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

That is all.

Attached Thumbnails

• limeade.jpg

#3 wikid187

wikid187

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

I generally get two 2.5lb bags per half pint of grain. My grain seperates into individual colonized kernels when spawning, which is bad ass.

No we get two 2.5lbs from 1 pint of grain we need a new keyboard and mouse by the way.

#4 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:11 AM

Ok here's whats going on, got 18 DoubleStuffed zoodoo bags.
this would be the equiv of 36 of my normal size bags.
I used to stuff them this big a few years back with thai pink buffalo and got some freekin monsters, plus they flushed for like 6 months, didn't count flushes, counted months they kept going.

maybe next weekend these will be going out to fruit, it's looking like we're going to have fruits start next weekend, then perpetually each weekend something new will start for the next 6-8 weeks.

Attached Thumbnails

• anotherspawner 003.jpg
  • anotherspawner 001 copy.jpg

#5 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:53 PM

And again, Palenque doesn't fail with super fast recovery time, I have some new pic's of on the dot 24 hour growth!

This strain has not let me down yet!

My wife is taking pics for another update on the compost grow.

I can't wait to compare them all to see which substrate i'll be using from here on out.

but anyhow, pics of 24 hours!

Attached Thumbnails

• tuesday 016.jpg
  • tuesday 017.jpg
  • tuesday 015.jpg
  • tuesday 014.jpg
  • tuesday 013.jpg
  • tuesday 012.jpg
  • tuesday 011.jpg

#6 gsmith1981

gsmith1981

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:57 PM

zoo doo from ralph aint it?

#7 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:39 AM

nope not ralphsters, this person isn't a sponsor, but it has zebra/rhino/elephant/gazelle poopies. It's about 50% finely shredded wheat straw too.

I have wanted to try ralphs, but i can't get a straight answer on how many lbs one bag is, he just says volume, and that does me no good, i need to know lbs.

I just know the myc is ripping right through it, this guy is in my state, near the zoo! imagine that, so i may just go with him if his supply is constant and always this pretty, and keeps to this quality. I may ask him for just elephant dung and wheat straw.

#8 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

stupid batteries haven't bought yet for stupid camera, but these bags are about 40% on day 2 of spawn run, really day and a half. I'm super duper impressed, got an affirmative on straight elephent dung and straw, but, im thinking this mix is pretty f'ing nice.

So far as colonization goes, all the substrates have been great, the compost has taken the longest however. The compost in theory should be "better" then the other subs, but the fruits will tell, and the amount of flushes. So the real comparisons still have some time yet.

but the zoodoo is fastest, and most rhizomorhic!

#9 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:24 PM

gots batteries

48 hours and 70% colonized, u can't beat that with a stick, or a big dong, or anything!

Attached Thumbnails

• updates 010.jpg
  • updates 011.jpg

#10 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

5 days the entire closets almost finished I could pull 14 of 18 bags out today, but i think i'll let them consolidate some more, and pull them out saturday. Give them a few extra days, will have 4 stragglers on this grow as well, i kinda know where they are getting the straggling from, the top shelf of the incubating closet seems cooler then any of the others, it did this on the compost grow too, and the coir grow, and the pesh grow, and the penis grow... weird, guess a little ghost is just chillin on that top shelf, coz heat rises doesn't it?

Attached Thumbnails

• newpics 016.jpg

#11 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

the closet is empty :(

which makes me sad, going to be filling it with some tubs.

Now the zoodoo bags are out!

between all projects 118 bags.
and 1 monotub, time to up the monotubs, updating that log too btw.

Attached Thumbnails

• lkjlkjlkj 014.jpg
  • lkjlkjlkj 013.jpg

#12 limeade

limeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

nice bags, fella

Thanks,

I apologize we've kinda dropped off, we'll be updating all of the threads in a day or two, things have just been really really busy and have had no time to be online, we've got 2 dro hash threads, and all of these threads to update, it's going to take time as we've got to get all the pictures organized and everything typed out!

We'll be updating everything to "back on track" here real soon, spoiler: 50/50manure/wheat straw wins the race! Does bigger sub really mean better shrooms? YES!!!

anyhow, more to come!

zoodoo isn't pinning yet though, so no telling if it wins/loses the race, but hpoo/straw is thus far!

#13 wikid187

wikid187

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:52 AM

zoo doo doing what it does we are still waiting for pins but it is starting to knot we figure its taking longer due to the amount of substrate

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_2286.jpg

#14 wikid187

wikid187

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

update on zoo doo here comes the first flush and they look so pretty

Attached Thumbnails

• blah 019.jpg
  • blah 018.jpg
  • blah 017.jpg
  • blah 016.jpg
  • blah 015.jpg
  • blah 014.jpg
  • blah 006.jpg

#15 wikid187

wikid187

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:12 AM

more pics of first flush

Attached Thumbnails

• zoodoo1 008.jpg
  • zoodoo1 007.jpg
  • zoodoo1 003.jpg
  • zoodoo1 006.jpg
  • zoodoo1 002.jpg
  • zoodoo1 001.jpg

#16 gsmith1981

gsmith1981

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:49 AM

:eusa_clap great as always this move must have you guys tied up. wish yall the best of luck:thumbup:

#17 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:23 AM

you are now deemed bagoholic lol...

#18 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

those are fa-ricking awesome lime.........i wish mine woulda turned out like that.......always next time though.:headbang:

#19 wikid187

wikid187

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:42 PM

new pics today this bag blew up over night

Attached Thumbnails

• zoodoo1 011.jpg
  • zoodoo1 010.jpg
  • zoodoo1 009.jpg
  • zoodoo1 008.jpg

#20 lucysd

lucysd

untrustworthy

• Expired Member
  • 969 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:04 PM

new pics today this bag blew up over night

i love it when shit just blows up over night, it makes me wanna get to bed early

kinda like the sooner we get to bed the sooner it will be christmas mentality hehehehehe

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!