• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#21 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:53 PM

A few digital pieces I'm finishing up. May not be the scariest art here... but I had to post :)

though these are definitely sweet..."scary", "morbid", and or "twisted" is what we're going for. if u have anything like that to submit, i'd love to see it...

#22 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

Welcome back Mr. Pee.........catch any parked cars while you were away?

yep, definitely ten too many doobies, i just got that, and why yes; i have passed urine upon several. thankyou ever so kindly for asking, my dearly ass-toot ass always BUNZZZ...:horse::rasta:

#23 Ronin

Ronin

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

Note I changed it to black and white on the cpu. the red didnt really show up well.

Based on the granfalloon.

Attached Thumbnails

• lastscan.jpg

#24 grok

grok

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

My wife did these and has told me it's OK to post them under my login :D

When I saw this thread I thought of her :P

Attached Thumbnails

• greendoodle2.jpg
  • fleshwoundsresize.jpg
  • wander2.jpg
  • happinessin.jpg
  • carddoodle.jpg

#25 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:43 AM

My wife did these and has told me it's OK to post them under my login :D
When I saw this thread I thought of her :P

these are cool and definitely twisted. however; only two may be submitted for the contest. so it's sounds like u and her need to get together, and choose a couple. i can't wait to see which ones u guys choose...

#26 Mario

Mario

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1219937596

Attached Thumbnails

• Death.JPG
  • Bird.jpg

#27 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• OG VIP
  • 3,017 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

:lol: @ mario

is that a bird caught by a cat's paw? hehe it's so colorful it's cute

#28 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

creative minds indeed.

#29 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

oh man, this contest is turning out waaaaay sweeter than i had hoped. nice job to all who have entered. it already blows that i have to choose just one winner...awesome job everyone seriously...:bow::bow:

#30 grok

grok

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

Alright - Hedgewitch is going to post them herself - I've removed the ones I had on this post previously

#31 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

those two are the best out of the four grok...good entry :rasta:

#32 HedgeWitch

HedgeWitch

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:48 PM

Grok just told me he posted some of my doodles and I'm kind of shy about them but there they are.
I.P, your art is fricking amazing! The first one looks really Giger-esque and detailed. I'd love to see a nice scan of it!

I can't believe Grok didn't post these ones, I think they're the most disturbing
of the stuff I have scanned at the moment
(despite the fact that the one up there "flesh wounds" was composed from highlighters, pen and real blood.)

I have trunks of scary brain dreck. As light a person as I am I seem to produce disturbing things.
Maybe that's how I keep it OUT.

Consider these my entries maybe?
Grok should post some of his art too!!

Attached Thumbnails

• cenobites.jpg
  • anubisandfriends.jpg

#33 grok

grok

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

But I don't think any of it qualifies as 'disturbing' unless your disturbed by seriously trippy shit :P

#34 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

Grok just told me he posted some of my doodles and I'm kind of shy about them but there they are.
I.P, your art is fricking amazing! The first one looks really Giger-esque and detailed. I'd love to see a nice scan of it!

I can't believe Grok didn't post these ones, I think they're the most disturbing
of the stuff I have scanned at the moment
(despite the fact that the one up there "flesh wounds" was composed from highlighters, pen and real blood.)

I have trunks of scary brain dreck. As light a person as I am I seem to produce disturbing things.
Maybe that's how I keep it OUT.

Consider these my entries maybe?
Grok should post some of his art too!!

well thanks for the compliment, and yeah i can except these two if you wanna void the other 2 that grok posted on ur behalf, since it is ur work i will leave the final decision up to you of course. i also agree that grok should enter some of his work. there is a very fine line between "trippy" and "twisted". i'll let u know if it's an acceptable entry...

using ur own blood in ur work...now that's dedication. if i were u i would definitely leave that one in the running...up to u...

#35 HedgeWitch

HedgeWitch

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

I'll stick with my brain-sucking Anubis and cenobite-ish pics despite Grok's insisting that his choices are better. :P
It felt good to post them somewhere rather than having them fester perpetually unseen and that in itself makes me happy.
So yeah.
Yadda yadda.
Bugging Grok to post art too.

#36 grok

grok

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:12 PM

But they are both twisty..

the 2nd might be more what you're looking for - it's twisted in the sense that it's a definite orgiastic psyche dump :P

And I suppose the first has some weird sinister over tones despite the brightness of the whole thing

:space:

either way - enjoy :)

Attached Thumbnails

• undUlate.jpg
  • atemSmash-small.jpg

#37 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:32 PM

yeah grok i dig em, especially the tripped out tree. both are acceptable entries...

#38 chrisandstepheny

chrisandstepheny

fungtastic duo

• Expired Member
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:34 PM

I love art. The twisted shit is always good. I have to get out the colored pastels for this one. But I got a teaser pencil drawing I did back in high school people usually like including me which is strange. It was developed into a oil painting that was even better but I gave it away. Anyway I got to go create. hahaha hehehe

Attached Thumbnails

• drawing-school.jpg

#39 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

make it so...

#40 MycoChondria

MycoChondria

Intellectually Immortal

• OG VIP
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:10 PM

I love art. The twisted shit is always good. I have to get out the colored pastels for this one. But I got a teaser pencil drawing I did back in high school people usually like including me which is strange. It was developed into a oil painting that was even better but I gave it away. Anyway I got to go create. hahaha hehehe

Beautiful sketch C&S...makes me think of a song called "sometimes I feel like a motherless child"....I need to give myself a hug more often.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!