why you should hate cops

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:40 AM

"i understand the need for government
even though i personally do not need one"

You're saying your so tough you can fight off everyone that would hurt you if there were no law enforcement? Or you don't care if you get hurt? You could survive if our streets were suddenly a war zone and no food was allowed in? you would be happy if mycotopia was gone tomorrow? Aren't you disabled? Do you get a check from those bastards for it?
My bullshit meter is very high right now as you say in another thread.
I am not attacking any party btw. They are what they are - I don't think we have ever had a good president nor will there ever be one. This life is fucked up and the only thing you can do to feel better about it, is start feeling better about it.

#82 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:03 AM

your questions are rhetorical
so the answer will be in kind.
my opinion is that if government vanished
i could take care of myself pretty much as well
as any other modern man if not better.
i do not rely on the government for my protection nor support,
i assume personal responsibility for getting both jobs done.
i feel just fine,
and i don't stress out over matters beyond my control.
in fact i'd say i'm happier than you even,
as it doesn't even bother me that bush is president,
whereas you obviously have a bellyful of angst.
i don't see life as fucked up, like you do.
i love life, my life.
yet another contradiction eh ?
;)

#83 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

:eusa_naug

Attached Thumbnails

• story.taped.beating.ap.jpg

#84 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:28 PM

without police/militia our elected government would be overthrown by a dictator - streets ruled by thugs

One of the reasons we have the right to own guns is to prevent the overthrow or corruption of our government. The police don't protect the government (also known as "we the people"), the military does. Police may work with local governments for riot control etc. but when the shit really hits the fan the military steps in...unless their behind the overthrow;)

#85 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:31 PM

My bullshit meter is very high right now as you say in another thread.

hey,
that was polly ester,
not i,
that said that.

#86 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:33 PM

What is the sound of shit hitting the fan? It's sounds like "Marrrrine!"

#87 Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:58 PM

hey,
that was polly ester,
not i,
that said that.

sorry bout that, hip

i guess hate doesn't = unhappiness to all
but to me they go hand in hand
I am a little stressed lately with 2 jobs, my own business, an infant and a first grader, cold turkey on pot (all day long to none at all) and cigs for almost two weeks, my wife very busy in her last year at pharmacy school as well, and selling my trailer - but I don't think I am relatively unhappy.
I used to be really upset alot because I hated cops, the gov, corporations, and anything else I could find to be pissed about that's not fair - and my life was much easier then.
when I say life is fucked up I just mean it's not fair - and it isn't
but I am getting over it
I just don't understand why you want to convince people have hate in their hearts for cops
many if not most are assholes, but so are most criminals, the only diff is we pay them
I don't believe in justice, so it is all more of a farce than anything to me anymore
I do hope they go to jail for this shit, but I won't be surprised or upset if they don't, why should I?
like you said hip, we the people are to blame if anyone is, society as a whole, humanity
but I think we are all sheep being led to the slaughter when we play into the blame game, forgiveness is where it's at
in the end forgiveness will destroy suffering

#88 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:35 PM

you have quite an impressive command of cliches there.
'hate only hurts the hater'
'life's not fair'
'forgiveness will destroy suffering'
etc.
all very sweet sentiments,
all utter drivel.
:)
here is the real deal-
life is what you make it.
hate hurts the hated.
death is the only end to suffering.

it is righteous and good to hate evil,
to hate oppression,
to hate evil men who prey upon the weak.

turning the other cheek
is dereliction of one's duty
to fight injustice
and set matters right for the others
who are too weak to fight for themselves.

and when evil straps on a gun and a badge,
it is righteous and good to hate those who wear that badge.

#89 Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

what the fuck ever - we'll never agree
you call my cliches dribble
you are so self-righteous
"here's the deal" - like only you have the final say in this discussion, only you can be right
I think you are dead wrong and that is that
call me a fool all you want- its your stupid thread I guess
you just can't stand to lose an argument, mister I am always right, my logic infallible
show me one case where just hating someone hurts them
prove to me that there is such a thing as death
you can't

all you want to do is rile me and make me pissed just to prove you can remain calm and not cuss, but we all know better - you let loose on roger once - you can hide behind your type all you want, but you are no saint and you'll never fool me
smiley fucking face yourself - you insult me and then smile like you didn't really mean to get nasty -I will not let you bother me anymore, all I have to do is stop reading/writing/arguing with your contradictory, illogical points - why I even bother I don't know.

#90 stiffus

stiffus

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:44 PM

I don't believe in justice, so it is all more of a farce than anything to me anymore
I do hope they go to jail for this shit, but I won't be surprised or upset if they don't, why should I?
but I think we are all sheep being led to the slaughter when we play into the blame game, forgiveness is where it's at
in the end forgiveness will destroy suffering

Now there's something to think about. If you accept forgiveness as your credo then whassup with not forgiving those poor misguided cops? If you don't believe in justice...why do you want the cops to be brought to justice?

No disrespect, of course.

IMHO, hate hurts the hater and the hated.

Evil is a notion used to control the superstitious, and has no power if you don't believe in it.

Forgiveness and revenge are two sides of the same coin.

"There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." -FZ

Life is a cliche... and death is the only thing that is for certain.

"keep in mind that you die at the end of all this. So who gives a shit.

Lets get out there brutalize ourselves and laugh at those certain pricks who take it seriously, like there is any way to win in all this." - stanhope

#91 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:50 PM

Not that Hip needs me to put on my Moderator cap in his own thread but I'm gonna anyway.

MOM, the namecalling stuff will end. It's fine to disagree with Hippie. He thrives on that. I do not believe he is trying to piss you off...just show another side of this 100 sided polygon we call life. You can believe what you want. But keep it from going personal or I will send you to bed with no supper. Get me?

#92 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:50 PM

what the fuck ever - we'll never agree
you call my cliches dribble
you are so self-righteous
"here's the deal" - like only you have the final say in this discussion, only you can be right
I think you are dead wrong and that is that
call me a fool all you want- its your stupid thread I guess
you just can't stand to lose an argument, mister I am always right, my logic infallible
show me one case where just hating someone hurts them
prove to me that there is such a thing as death
you can't...all you want to do is rile me and make me pissed just to prove you can remain calm and not cuss, but we all know better - you let loose on roger once - you can hide behind your type all you want, but you are no saint and you'll never fool me
smiley fucking face yourself - you insult me and then smile like you didn't really mean to get nasty -I will not let you bother me anymore, all I have to do is stop reading/writing/arguing with your contradictory, illogical points - why I even bother I don't know.

point, set, match.
:eusa_naug
don't get yer panties in a bunch, friend.
you're ugly when you're mad.
anger is an irrational response to a rational discussion.
get yer shit together before you post here again,
further outbursts like that
can result in losing the priviledge of posting in
this forum, or even this website.

btw,
i called your cliches drivel,
not dribble.
:)
drivel
/drivv’l/

• noun
nonsense.

• verb (drivelled, drivelling; US driveled, driveling)
1. talk nonsense. .

— ORIGIN Old English.

#93 Slimlilshroomer

Slimlilshroomer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

The police are not here to protect anyone other than them selfs. they lie cheat and beat your ass. FUCK THE POLICE. FUCK FUCK FUCK them all

#94 Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:22 PM

okay I let you bother me again:

rational discussion - right - insulting someone's statements is not discussion, you started it

as for the bad popo - forgiving them and putting em in jail to teach em a lesson have nothing to do with each other - they are a part of a system that is supposed to be trying to make things fair, so they should be subject to their own rules not above the law

I didn't really call anyone a name unless you consider that "mister I am always right" a name, I never said asshole, jerk, or any of those things cuz I really don't know hippie just his online attitude - we might get along great in the real world, that said: some of my friends are assholes and I am often guilty of that myself.
but really: has hippie ever admitted he might be wrong about a subject?
not that I have seen
I will call myself that name too: I don't usually give in to the side that hippie is on, which I am confused about still because he still contradicts himself- I like to cuss, though, I get pissed when someone insults me as hippie did, probably more than I do about some guy I never met getting beat up, everybody has their quirks

what do you mean get my shit together?
not be pissed that you can't respectfully disagree without calling my beliefs "dribble?"
how can you discuss something with someone when they basically put their hands over their ears and scream "nanananan I can't hear you, your wrong, whatever" you can only do the same
rational my ass, I could care less if you keep me from posting again - like I said earlier I don't know why I let hip get to me or why I even bother

none of my questions earlier are rhetorical
I don't believe for a minute you could survive long if all hell broke loose, hip, once you're out of food and ammo you're done - what's your plan (not rhetorical, by the way)?
if this were rational discussion you would have answered the questions instead of just saying what you want -
you wouldn't accuse me of stooping to some partisan peanut throwing when I never even got close to that and blatantly stated that I could care less about any of the stupid political parties in this country
Damn right I am pissed when I get insulted even if I am nothing more than a screenname here, oh well

#95 hallucinogeneti

hallucinogeneti

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 373 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

"Evil is a notion used to control the superstitious" very very wise and true. I love it!

#96 kaysuds

kaysuds

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:33 PM

shed, ya should have just locked it.

peace and love yall. there is a difference between blowing your cap and having malice in your comments. my malice detector ain't picken up nothin. double negitive that bitches!

#97 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:35 PM

Ahhhh...OK...re-read the above. Maybe this stressed out monkey jumped on this train a little fast. The palpable anger triggered my Mod Circuit.

MOM? have you ever read a book called "Lucifer's Hammer"? It deals with an end of society event (natural...a comet colliding with earth) and the fact that most humans will not survive such a major event. I think it does a reasonable job of outlining some of the valuable skill sets for those lucky (or unlucky if that is your viewpoint) to survive the inital event and what may need to be done to survive until the earth resets the stratosphere (years to get light through again on most scenarios) and who doesn't have a ice-cube's chance in Hell of getting to square one. It's dated a bit, but it gets you thinking about useful skills if technology is hosed for a while.

Another good book by Larry Niven (Lu's Hammer is his) that explores population explosion and massive war cycles (from an alien viewpoint) is called "A Mote in God's Eye".

I really dig Niven and Clark for their Long-View. It could be hokum. But it's no harder to swallow than the Big Bang. :D

#98 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:37 PM

[quote name='kaysuds']shed, ya should have just locked it.

quote]

LOL...Yeah, I may have some brass balls at times but somehow locking one of Hippie's R&R threads just seems to require elephantisis.

#99 Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Guest_mindovermycelia_*

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:43 PM

i must say, sorry I get so pissed, I did mention I am having a hard time all around lately, right?
it just really bothers me when hip and I seem to agree on something then all of a sudden he's on the opposite side, it just freaks me out
i really do love mycotopia
I really do hate to see bullies beat up weaker people, but that will never stop as far as I can tell
I am a pacifist not a coward, but I really shouldn't be upset when I am basically called a coward by hip

Where did I ever mention Bush in this thread? I don't think I have joined a partisan fight in over a year but I may be wrong - I gave that shit up long ago - I think hips few accusations of me jumping the antibush bandwagon is what really started getting me mad - I really did no such thing

#100 kaysuds

kaysuds

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:49 PM

it just really bothers me when hip and I seem to agree on something then all of a sudden he's on the opposite side

'cmon ;) you gotta read enough off these threads. hip can be bull dog in R&R and you could tell he was not going to fuck around with this thread.

gotta just peace out sometimes. :smokin: hope things chill out for you. high stress is a bitch.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!