• Expired Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:30 PM

DOG ON DRUG
Posted Image

#2 Guest_rodger_*

Guest_rodger_*

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:37 PM

You can see the dog has his ball in his mouth. That's his favourite toy, and the reward for finding that guys stash.

#3 Guest_jesse_*

Guest_jesse_*

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:42 PM

From what I heard they put the drugs in the dogs favorite toy. Then hide the toy so the dog has to use its nose to find it. If the toy is ful of weed, then it smells around for weed, and when it finds the toy, it also finds the weed. Therefore they have to give the dog its favorite toy to play with after finding the drugs, or else he will think he is being tricked and not want to find the drugs anymore as there is no reward for doing so.

#4 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:42 PM

very true.
that's how they train their nazi dogs.

#5 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

I want to train my dog to find really dank bud.

so I can take him to a show and he will find me the best pot on the lot.

the only thing is my house always smells like pot so he might never learn the difference.

#6 Guest_babylon_*

Guest_babylon_*

Posted 03 December 2003 - 06:01 AM

Lots of drug sniffing dogs get addicted to drugs. Especcially the ones trained to sniff out Coke and Heroin.

#7 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:49 PM

For personal use I just stash it under my nutsack. If they are going to search me there they have to bring me in for a strip search and if they're going to do that it meens I'm already busted for something else. Never carry a pipe. you can eat a joint or a small amount of weed but just try to eat a pipe! When I was in the Navy we put hash oil in a mop bucket with the soapy water and swabbed the floors with it before they brought the dogs on. Dogs went nuts and the only thing they found was a pipe in the ventilation system and we think they brought it with them just so they could show that they found something. The community pipe everyone used wasn't found Posted Image

#8 Guest_joe_*

Guest_joe_*

Posted 05 December 2003 - 09:43 AM

STASH UNDER NUTSAC.

I agree with dead diver, except with his recommendation of not carrying a pipe. If yer like my buddy and you can't afford to roll dank joints, get a small "chillum" or "bat" that is around 2 inches long. It'll fit in the crack of yer ass rather nicely when pulled over.

PS Ever eat a joint? Without something cold and refreshing to wash it down? Posted Image

#9 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 05 December 2003 - 09:56 AM

cops always have the right to pat you down to check for concealed weapons so hiding dope on yourself is a poor choice.
far better is a locked glovebox or the car's trunk, both which need probable cause to be opened.

#10 Guest_mushroom_*

Guest_mushroom_*

Posted 05 December 2003 - 12:11 PM

I had some really[ strong smelling nug one time... shit was crazy! Got it from a friend and on my way home I had to stop at the DMV to drop off a paper... place, as may be expected, was crawling with cops... drove in, ran in... 20min later ran back out...

The bud was double wrapped in baggies and sealed in a ziplock and in my glovebox... 20 min... I came back out and the WHOLE CAR smelled like weed! I opened the door and about fell over with the wave of smell that hit me!

Needless to say I got in, eyeballed the cop that was standing out front, and quickly retreated.

Posted Image
Stupid I know, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad... if I'd got pulled over that'd been all she wrote. Ass crack or no.

#11 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 12:29 PM

I had some bud like that once, some kind of uberskunk#?... my friend and I had an 8th, it was inside a baggie, inside a zipped pocket on the inside of his leather jacket. Everytime he moved there was a wave of dank happyness... we drove a dude to his appartment to get some shrooms (which were very nice also), he thought we had an ounce or two stashed somewhere, it took us almost five minutes to convince him it was only an 8th... :P

For a small stash most cars have a light in the glovebox, if you were to take the lightbulb out of it and put the stash in its place then put the plastic cover back on (usualy it's a clouded white thing you can't see through) that'd be a nice little stash spot.

I'd recommend against keeping the pot in the glovebox, thats usually where people keep their registration/insurance... don't want those and weed in the same place :P

#12 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 05 December 2003 - 02:48 PM

common sense, i don't keep my car papers in the glovebox, that's where the .38 snub goes.
i keep them on the visor.
problem solved.

#13 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:13 AM

bump

#14 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

I was given some white widow just before bonneroo last summer. It was day two and we went driving in the gate. I noticed the 3 vehicles in front of me doing uturns and speeding away, and by the time i realized wtf was happening a sniffer dog was at my driver side door.........I ate the weed right in front of five cops, and other than some dirty looks by the pigs I was unscathed. Btw, for those of you who dont know, eating weed is damn hard to do if you havent tried it. That was the only time ive seen the dogs other than airports.

#15 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:09 AM

i ate a joint once,
wasn't too bad when washed down with a coke.
but a bag sure would be harder,
so roll 'em up before you travel...

#16 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:14 AM

see
http://www.mycotopia...html?1073075763

#17 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:15 AM

Good thinking Hip, I would have bet my life they werent going to do that though....I should have been better prepared. The second worst thing was I didnt even get a buzz from eating it all.

#18 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:34 PM

I wonder what a drug dog would do if it was brought in to search a vehicle that just happened to have tennis balls, dog treats, and dog toys scattered around the floor and seats.
hmmm...

#19 Hillbilly

Hillbilly

redneck

• Expired Member
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

I wonder if just rubbing weed everywhere on everything would confuse dogs ?

#20 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:51 PM

im thinking it would confuse the pigs into giving you a cavity search.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!