• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 sleestak

sleestak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 11:17 AM

I came back from Jamaica with some bud in my front shirt pocket. They have never checked me personally, but have gone thru everything in my bag. Just don't think about it, people get busted because they are acting nervous, suspicious or overly friendly. I've brought cuban cigars back the same way several times and had no probs.

#2 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:05 PM

Heh...yes I can't go without pot for a week we all know how addictive it is Mike. May be I'll consider taking a vacation to detox to clean my self up instead of a secluded island. I ams pending a lot of my hard earned money to do this so I wanna enjoy it as much as possible and thats my only reason for wanting to bring some along but could also be the reason I shouldn't. I suppose we'll see what happens.

Anyways I am pretty sure I can get away with this I am going to vacuum seal it and put it in something or tape it to my leg. If it is possible I will vacuum seal it again and again to make sure there is no chance of it being smelled by mans best friend. Thanks for your advice guys as always :P be safe all

(Message edited by Qlop on March 21, 2004)

#3 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:13 PM

if you plan on swallowing a condom.

try this.

after you wrap the condom as you see fit tie dental floss to it really good.then swallow it and tie the dental floss around a tooth.make sure you really hide the floss in your tooth well so you can't see it if you open your mouth.

then later instead of waiting for it to come out the other end just pull it back up.probably feels weird but it's better than diggin thru your shit or throwing up.

good luck

#4 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:15 PM

Yeah too bad you might gag on the plane or somethin and spew out this baggie attached to a string. Posted Image

I'd put somethin in my ass before I'd hang it inside my throat from a string.

#5 Guest_perpetually_*

Guest_perpetually_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:35 AM

i've been through Atlanta's Hartsfeild airport atleast 2 times with little trip staches, like a gram one time and 3 or 4 another, the second time my friend caried the little glass one hitter, and i had the buds. both times i just caried it in my pocket. make absolutly sure that you have no metal in you pockets, put all change, keys, etc... in your carry on. i would recomend putting it in a dime bag or two and ducktaping it to the inside of your pocket, i would suggest cargo pockets, as something taped to the inside part of the pocket will not portrued as easily. in the post 9-11 airport you have to go through 2 security screens, one to enter the terminal, same old thing you've always gone through, as long as nothing in your bag looks suspious and you don't ding going through the metal detector, since you don't have any metalic objects on your person, you should be fine. this is the most important part if you do ding the security will pat you down, and that is not good. the the second security is at the gate as your boarding, they will pull "random" people out and search your carry on, ask you to empty your pockets, and take your shoes off. when they ask you to empty your pockets, take out everything, except the weed of course, and then just kinda pat yourself down real quick and forget about the weed, this is why i prefer cargo pants/shorts b/c if the weed is taped in the center you can easily grab it in the palm of your hand so that the rest of the pocket looks empty, while all this is going on there should be somebody else going through your bag, after they have taken everything out, they will let YOU repack it, put your shoes on and board the plain. as for the dogs, i have never seen a dog at the airport except for sniffing luggage and to search cars for bombs and shit coming into the airport. the best possible advise i can give if you are planing to carry, is to just forget about it, carry a cd player listen to some tunes, think about what a great vacasion your gonna have. if your just one of the other 1000 or so soon to be tourist and don't look like a drug dealer/smuggler it will take a very bad streak of luck to bring you down. all this of course is just my experience, as for international flights i don't know as i have never flown out of the country, i don't imagine getting out will be any different really, getting in might be where you run into the trouble, countries like the islands live off of tourist's money, and ticketing and arresting them is a good way for the police agencies down there to make a quick buck. hope this helps you know a little of what to expect. best of luck you ya.
LOST

#6 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 08:25 AM

qlop,
why not try this=
http://www.mycotopia... tml?1073075763

#7 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 01:22 PM

They always - ALWAYS - go through my stuff. I need a haircut.

#8 Guest_kush_*

Guest_kush_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:30 PM

nooo Hippie.... dangerous advice I feal and not up to your usual very helpful posts.

In your mouth (so yes a smaaaaaaaal piece)and be prepared to swallow it or up your bum in a condom and unless you give customs shit (pun intended) or are on a hit list you will be safe.

ANY OTHER WAY IS VERY STUPID.

I have been involved with language training customs officials in a couple of countries ...the candle idea is plain stupid..sorry but really dumb, you might get away with it, but it's actually a real example of a smuggling method in the bloody trainning manual at Narita customs in Japan...so DONT DO IT!!!!!!!

#9 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:47 PM

Not to mention if you put your shit inside a candle you'll have to run it through the xray machine. Then they will see somethin' is wrong and you'll be in some trouble. Honestly snuggled up in the ass cheeks is the best option. See a dog coming near? fart! Lol

#10 Guest_baggs_*

Guest_baggs_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 03:51 PM

Look to the men in brown for all your needs. Next day service to your hotel-motel- buddies house as long as it's not international. They deliver and don't have dogs. Don't carry. The man with the plan will put you in the can.

#11 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 05:15 PM

I just met someone yesterday that did some time last year for "pot cookies".he went to japan and the dogs smelled his shoes as he walked by.the japanese dea made an example out of him and charged him with 700 and something grams of schedule 1 narcotics.all for a couple of pot cookies.and this guy is a caregiver in cali,he had the money and lawyers to fight it as much as possible.

as for the candle idea,I know for a fact it works if it is shipped.exstacy gets shipped in to the country from amsterdam(france) that way.thousands of pills at a time.I would suggest shipping it ahead of time to your hotel in the candle.

and know the laws of the country you are going to.being made an example of in a zero tolerance country is not cool.

#12 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:42 PM

as for the candle idea,I know for a fact it works
thank you

and before anyone calls me stupid
they should consider that they are assuming
that i meant to carry the candle on board.
any sensible person would not.
mail it...

#13 Guest_rodger_*

Guest_rodger_*

Posted 22 March 2004 - 08:53 PM

Have your lady put a small amount under her bra strap, right between the boobs. That holds it in place, and with a small bag, there won't be a bulge in the middle. Done it many times.(well, not me actually, the mrs, but I do have a bra ya know)

#14 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 10:26 PM

he went to japan and the dogs smelled his shoes as he walked by
this guy is a caregiver in cali
Er, I don't think it was the cookies they smelled on his shoes Posted Image

#15 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 05:23 PM

I would like to bring 2 grams or so of bud for my 5 day trip...any of you know a for sure way you have tried since 9/11 to do this? I don't wanna worry bout a damn dog or x ray machines or whatever the hell they use now a days. I ahve some ideas but I don;t know if I wanna placem on this board can anyone help em through email communicaiton or something?

#16 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 05:25 PM

Nooooooooo don't do it man, they sniff every third package... or at least did last time i went on a plane. They tested my SEALED soda bottle.

If your even the tiniest bit "off" looking they search you and your bags etc...

#17 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 05:33 PM

Say I put it in balloons swallowed it before I got to airport and ate a healthy meal....could they see it on x ray? I know a dog could smell it but what would they do to me if dog alerted and nothing was found on me and it was in my stomach but only I know that...or do I not wanna know heh

#18 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 05:34 PM

Brownies are my favorite treat Posted Image
Once stood and talked to a cop while eating one.
Had a woooooooonderful day Posted Image

#19 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 06:51 PM

Basically I have no clue what is in an airport been once when I was younger...Do they make you walk through an x ray machine where they can see evrything on you or is that just your luggage? Or just wave the wand around you and have you walk through a metal detector? Are municipal airport security different from major airports? I know someone must know if you swallow drugs in balloons and takem through an airport how you can possibly be found out...someone please help me avoid doing anything stupid heh. It's amazing what ya have to do for 2 dman grams of weed to relax on a vacation.

#20 Guest_freaked_*

Guest_freaked_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 07:38 PM

It's amazing what ya have to do for 2 dman grams of weed to relax on a vacation.

if you were to change your vacation destination to europe or canada, you wouldnt have to worry about a mear 2 grams.

brining a "controlled substance" on an airplane can cause a great deal of pain, is it really worth all the trouble it could bring for 2 joints? I know how hard it is to not toke up, but trust me, put it away for when you get back, you will get nicly stoned and not have to worry about anything.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!